Registered User allrightythen11's Avatar
    allrightythen11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3d should i or shouldn't i?

I live in the UK where DMAA products havn't been banned and have used Jack3d for a while now with no side effects apart from maybe needing the toilet now and then after taking it and it gives me so much energy at the gym and all my lifts etc are getting better.I have googled it being banned in most countries and people have said there are thousands die from having too much water or aspirin etc so its a load of crap that just because a couple of people have died its getting banned everywhere.

So what i want to ask is do you think i should stock up on it while i can as it doesn't seem to do me any harm or do you think it will cause long term damage and i should find a alternative

sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO i think if it works for you and you like it than go for it.. when i started working out i used it for about a year and had no problems with it so..if it works, buy that sheet =]
    I enjoy a nice butt on my face.

--NYR-NYG-NYM--
    About that NY life

Converted to Rubbers

MesoAlphaMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesoAlphaMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesoAlphaMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesoAlphaMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesoAlphaMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesoAlphaMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MesoAlphaMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allrightythen11 View Post
    I live in the UK where DMAA products havn't been banned and have used Jack3d for a while now with no side effects apart from maybe needing the toilet now and then after taking it and it gives me so much energy at the gym and all my lifts etc are getting better.I have googled it being banned in most countries and people have said there are thousands die from having too much water or aspirin etc so its a load of crap that just because a couple of people have died its getting banned everywhere.

So what i want to ask is do you think i should stock up on it while i can as it doesn't seem to do me any harm or do you think it will cause long term damage and i should find a alternative
    I've tried a lot of pre-workouts. While Jack3d is a pretty good one it doesnt hurt to mix it up once in a while. Give hemo-rage ultra concentrate a try by Nutrex. I have nothing but good things to say about it. When I take a full scoop i really feel like I want to break down a wall.

Wow gonna have to try that then too i'll check out the prices over here as some seem really expensive compared to American prices and others don't seem to bad

Registered User meatloafsammich's Avatar
    meatloafsammich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My friend said that Jacked give him erectile dysfunction which is probably bull ****. I am using Jacked right now and have been for over a year off and on, and I've had no ill effects. I think the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCL is only a serious concern for people with pre-existing heart conditions.

pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Give Cellucors C4 a try. I stack C4 and NO3 for an insane workout.

cheers will check them out also