Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Main contra argument: the bible says it's unnatural

Main pro argument: restriction of liberty/discrimination/oppression of the minority by the majority
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post

Main pro argument: restriction of liberty/discrimination/oppression of the minority by the majority
    What a load of nonsense.

Marriage IS a religious institution. Always has been. Not just christian, across all religions. Its was a vow taken before god to solidify a contract. That contract was between a husband and a father. Father ensures his daughter is looked after, husband secures rights to their children. Gay marriage was pointless because there were no offspring and there was no need for a contract. In the cases of some religions, homosexuality was a sin and therefore no vow before god could be taken, although there was no need to.

The state has replaced god according to the state. Which means that it now has control over marriage contracts, which it enforces as civil union.

Gay civil union is required to remove the discrimination. Of that there is no doubt. When there are rights attached to civil unions, then we cannot deny people those rights. Its ridiculous to think we can.

Gay marriage is discrimination against the religious if those religions believe homosexuality to be heresy. There is no getting around that. And given what marriage was and hows its still practiced in a religious sense, we cannot enforce gay marriage without removing the rights of the religious.

Honestly, people are ****ing stupid. Marriage has nothing to do with love and all that other bull****. It was a contract. Just because the notion of romantic love has entered the equation recently does not mean that it has always been this way. Just because our understanding of marriage has changed over the last 100 years does not give us the right to **** all over thousands of years of religious practice and history.

Yes, atheist, yes, support gay civil unions.

I swear, the average liberal has the intelligence of a 5 year old these days. Its a production line of stupidity.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ICrapBig View Post
    What a load of nonsense.

Marriage IS a religious institution. Always has been. Not just christian, across all religions. Its was a vow taken before god to solidify a contract. That contract was between a husband and a father. Father ensures his daughter is looked after, husband secures rights to their children. Gay marriage was pointless because there were no offspring and there was no need for a contract. In the cases of some religions, homosexuality was a sin and therefore no vow before god could be taken, although there was no need to.

The state has replaced god according to the state. Which means that it now has control over marriage contracts, which it enforces as civil union.

Gay civil union is required to remove the discrimination. Of that there is no doubt. When there are rights attached to civil unions, then we cannot deny people those rights. Its ridiculous to think we can.

Gay marriage is discrimination against the religious if those religions believe homosexuality to be heresy. There is no getting around that. And given what marriage was and hows its still practiced in a religious sense, we cannot enforce gay marriage without removing the rights of the religious.

Honestly, people are ****ing stupid. Marriage has nothing to do with love and all that other bull****. It was a contract. Just because the notion of romantic love has entered the equation recently does not mean that it has always been this way. Just because our understanding of marriage has changed over the last 100 years does not give us the right to **** all over thousands of years of religious practice and history.

Yes, atheist, yes, support gay civil unions.

I swear, the average liberal has the intelligence of a 5 year old these days. Its a production line of stupidity.
    Was talking about the legal marriage, but nice essay you typed there
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Haven't been on here in a while, but I'm sure that the Chic Fil A controversy has been done to death here.

Anyways, a lot of people on my ******** are saying that being against gay marriage is hate speech and should be classified as such legally. Is this a lunatic fringe or do some RPers actually believe this kind of thing?
    Well I would certainly call it hate speech because you are literally hating on another person or group. I also consider the Brady Campaign a hate group, which shows you how I use the concept. All of you should be free to hate because that's what haters do. You can call me a Jesus hater if you want brah.

The problem isn't haters, it is hate speech laws.
    Disciple of the tire flip and Utilikilt.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post

Main contra argument: Biology and especially anatomy knows it's unnatural
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Are we talking about gay marriage? If so, what about heterosexual marriages in which one, or both, of the people are sterile? Does this make their marriage biologically unnatural? What about when a heterosexual woman gets pregnant . . . outside of marriage? Is this biologically possible? To make someone pregnant/become pregnant if someone is not married? What if two heterosexual people get married, but choose not to have children? What if they take every measure necessary to not get pregnant? Is THEIR marriage biologically unnatural?

Marriage is a legal agreement and has nothing to do with biology. Biology lacks intention.
    ignore list: MuscleXtreme

”The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.”

–Henry Rollins

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    So are clothes and electricity, lets ban them!
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TH3SHR3DD3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    So are clothes and electricity, lets ban them!
    This.

Our good friend illriginalized is committing the naturalistic fallacy.
    ignore list: MuscleXtreme

”The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.”

–Henry Rollins

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NiceBoat View Post
    This.

I refuse to eat there after hearing the CEOs views
    I'm all for boycotting companies if they do something that warrants it, I think it's silly for Chic Fil A though.

The place has always been closed on Sundays, so I don't know what people expected.

Anyways, do you not buy gasoline because of the stance many OPEC countries have on homosexuality?

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gay non-human animals say otherwise.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by davidbrogdon1 View Post

i totally agree with most of what you are saying. people who claim to be christian should not be "bashing" anyone, and thats not what im doing. but eventually you have to pick a side on whats right and what isnt. you cant ride the fence forever. I have made my choice, and i chose christ. not everyone will make that same choice and i understand that, but it wont stop me from speaking the truth or trying to reach people. The church has failed in a lot of things. but thats because the people who run the country have alienated religion and are trying their hardest to completely destroy it. Not to mention the false christians that run around being hateful to everyone arent helping. but this country believe it or not was founded on christianity. the forefathers of the constitution based our laws on the bible the teachings of christ. The seperation of church and state was meant to ensure that people were free to worship without facing persecution, like the persecution the early settlers fled from in europe. The roman catholics heavily persecuted the christians and so they fled to america to start a new life where they free to worship God. Seperation of church and state was never meant to limit the governments ability to worship or uphold christianity. But now people have twisted it to use as a weapon against christianity. saying that government cant be related to rreligion in any way. well tell that to our countries forefathers. 'In God we Trust'
    You couldn't be more wrong.

Whatever pastor told you all crap was lying to you.

The separation of Church and State was meant to stop a theocracy, it was meant to keep the church from meddling in government affairs, it was meant to stop the church from enforcing it's morality on those of other faiths and no faiths while upholding it's right to practice privately.

Christianity is NOT the official religion of this country, this country was NOT founded on christian principles, E Plurubus Unum is the country's motto, in god we trust was a propaganda tool.

- Stizzel

Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Haven't been on here in a while, but I'm sure that the Chic Fil A controversy has been done to death here.

Anyways, a lot of people on my ******** are saying that being against gay marriage is hate speech and should be classified as such legally. Is this a lunatic fringe or do some RPers actually believe this kind of thing?
    Being against gay marriage and calling it a sin is kind of hateful (even if your excuse is you're just agreeing with god's hatred) but its not KKK kind of hate speech.

As far as good goes, Chick-Fil-A's ok, it's sandwhiches are a little too small though and the fries are meh IMO.

- Stizzel

NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Apeus View Post
    I'm all for boycotting companies if they do something that warrants it, I think it's silly for Chic Fil A though.

The place has always been closed on Sundays, so I don't know what people expected.

Anyways, do you not buy gasoline because of the stance many OPEC countries have on homosexuality?
    I get around by bike mostly. It keeps me in better shape, harms the environment less and I don't support opec.

I do actually buy some gas though, for my lawnmower. However that is something I have little control over as I would get massive fines if I didn't. I don't necessarily like doing it, and its hard to find a good push mower, not only that but I have to mow up and down a small but steep slope on my property. They tend to break push mowers pretty easily.
    I think the one point we can all agree on is that even if evolution isn't correct, semitope is still wrong.

Gage is one of the new Founding Fathers, his courage may restore the republic yet. -Voodoo101

Hay guise we gots ourselves some new founding fathers, and they will save us from our evil guberment by begging for money on the internet all the while never facing any real threat to their person by the giant, evil, and ruthless government that had zero problem killing around 5k citizens!

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ICrapBig View Post
    What a load of nonsense.

Marriage IS a religious institution.
    In reality it's a contract and any other meaning you put into it is your very own.

Always has been.
    The institution of marriage predates recorded history so it's real origins is unknown to everyone but you (obviously).

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Apeus View Post

I'd say that since Chick-fil-a do donate to extremist organizations it's a good choice not to indirectly contribute.

How many of the OPEC countries are American?

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ImproperOne View Post

How many of the OPEC countries are American?
    Read that again to yourself lol.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GoJu View Post
    Gay non-human animals say otherwise.
    Oh that's right.. according to atheists, humans are really just animals.

I'm just curious... do those gay animals end up injured and possibly infected with diseases? lol
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You couldn't be more wrong.

Whatever pastor told you all crap was lying to you.

The separation of Church and State was meant to stop a theocracy, it was meant to keep the church from meddling in government affairs, it was meant to stop the church from enforcing it's morality on those of other faiths and no faiths while upholding it's right to practice privately.

Christianity is NOT the official religion of this country, this country was NOT founded on christian principles, E Plurubus Unum is the country's motto, in god we trust was a propaganda tool.
    wow. no pastor told me this. It was american history class bro. maybe you should've sat through it. do yourself a favor and google " persectution of christians by roman catholics" and it will outline americas early foundations. as far as our laws not being founded on the bible you point out to me one of our early major laws and tell me the bible didnt say it first. e pluribus unun was printed on money, but in God we trust has been printed on courthouses and libraries since the beginning of our country until recent decades. sorry bro you are wrong again. biographies of this nations forefathers also reveal their christianity. look it up. did abraham lincoln talk about God? constantly. George washington? you bet. but they didnt build this country. the whiney lawbreaking rebels of todays world did right?

Christianity may not be the Official religion of this country, but it most definitely was initially. and seperation of church and state was meant to prevent a strong theocracy from rising up, i agree. but only to keep the country safe from persecution as such had happened in the past because of their BELIEFS not their ATHEISM.
    Last edited by davidbrogdon1; 08-10-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    Instead of pointing a finger, why not lend a hand ?

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Uhh, what else would they be? Plants? Fungi?

I'm just curious... do those gay animals end up injured and possibly infected with diseases? lol
    If that's your primary criteria, does that make lesbians more "natural" and "right" than heterosexuals?

I don't understand how anyone can claim that homosexuality is unnatural. It's always been present in human society as long as we've kept records. You don't even need to go to other animals.

Beyond that, I don't see how anyone can claim that unnatural = wrong and remain intellectually honest, given they're posting on a highly unnatural computer, sitting in an unnatural chair in an unnatural house.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidbrogdon1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ImproperOne View Post
    In reality it's a contract and any other meaning you put into it is your very own.

The institution of marriage predates recorded history so it's real origins is unknown to everyone but you (obviously).

actually the earliest record of marriage is ancient old testament manuscripts. you can look that up also. and how would you know if marriage predated written records!! claiming to know that is the most farfetched idea ive ever heard !!!! if there is no record of it how would you know? this is just the kind of guesswork logic that athiests always resort to. just like in school they taught us that it was FACT that pluto was one of the 9 planets of our solar system. now they say plutos not a planet at all. But it didnt stop them from teaching it as fact to millions of children for decades did it.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    actually the earliest record of marriage is ancient old testament manuscripts. you can look that up also. and how would you know if marriage predated written records!! claiming to know that is the most farfetched idea ive ever heard !!!! if there is no record of it how would you know? this is just the kind of guesswork logic that athiests always resort to. just like in school they taught us that it was FACT that pluto was one of the 9 planets of our solar system. now they say plutos not a planet at all. But it didnt stop them from teaching it as fact to millions of children for decades did it.
    The earliest written accounts of marriage are actually in Hamurabi's Code, and are secular.

Not sure if srs on the second part of it. Why is gaining new knowledge over time a bad thing, and what does it have to do with atheism?
    *Type O Negative Crew*

Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    Uhh, what else would they be? Plants? Fungi?

If that's your primary criteria, does that make lesbians more "natural" and "right" than heterosexuals?

I don't understand how anyone can claim that homosexuality is unnatural. It's always been present in human society as long as we've kept records. You don't even need to go to other animals.

Beyond that, I don't see how anyone can claim that unnatural = wrong and remain intellectually honest, given they're posting on a highly unnatural computer, sitting in an unnatural chair in an unnatural house.
    there is nothing unnatural about mankind using their brains to create things. it is how we were designed. i dont agree with how we get our energy and such, but there isnt much i can do about it. the human brain is very much like a computer harddrive. the brain and nervous system is capable of responses that outrun the fastest super-computers we have. homosexuality has always been present true but people have always been murdering, stealing, and all kinds of aweful things. whats your point? you just answer me this. if being gay is okay, then what if we were all gay? we would die out completely. so some people would have to remain straight to carry on the human species? even if they were "born gay"? whose going to decide who gets to be gay and who has to stay straight just to save mankind? its ignorant. its like saying we should be okay with suicide or something else that could end our species eventually.

there is nothing unnatural about mankind using their brains to create things. it is how we were designed. i dont agree with how we get our energy and such, but there isnt much i can do about it. the human brain is very much like a computer harddrive. the brain and nervous system is capable of responses that outrun the fastest super-computers we have. homosexuality has always been present true but people have always been murdering, stealing, and all kinds of aweful things.
    Clearly demonstrating that the "naturalness" of a behavior has nothing to do with right/wrong.

whats your point? you just answer me this. if being gay is okay, then what if we were all gay? we would die out completely. so some people would have to remain straight to carry on the human species? even if they were "born gay"? whose going to decide who gets to be gay and who has to stay straight just to save mankind? its ignorant. its like saying we should be okay with suicide or something else that could end our species eventually.
    That's a very poor argument. That's like me saying "If everyone were plumbers, no one would be around to grow food or cure illnesses, therefore being a plumber is wrong." It's a very silly argument, because everyone isn't gay, homosexuality isn't a contagious disease, and there's no evidence to suggest that the whole population will turn gay any time soon.

Even IF everyone were gay, the species could still continue. I'm sure you'd find plenty of dudes willing to jerk it into a cup to save the species.
    *Type O Negative Crew*

Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    Clearly demonstrating that the "naturalness" of a behavior has nothing to do with right/wrong.

That's a very poor argument. That's like me saying "If everyone were plumbers, no one would be around to grow food or cure illnesses, therefore being a plumber is wrong." It's a very silly argument, because everyone isn't gay, homosexuality isn't a contagious disease, and there's no evidence to suggest that the whole population will turn gay any time soon.

Even IF everyone were gay, the species could still continue. I'm sure you'd find plenty of dudes willing to jerk it into a cup to save the species.
    argue all you want the analogy is solid. science DOES not provide for homosexuality. evolution is a theory that says dna is strengthened over time to help preserve the species by adaptation. homosexuality simple goes against this theory completely in that if people are really "born gay" then it would have to be a result of genetic information, not choice. which would propose that homosexuality at best would be a mutation of genetic information, not an advancement of evolution. if evolution was responsible,if that was the case, humans would suddenly be able reproduce A-sexually if homosexuality was meant to be. THAT would be an evolutionary process and an advancment to the human species. but instead we just have a bunch of people running around seeking pleasure over truth. nothing logical about it. your ball

JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    argue all you want the analogy is solid. science DOES not provide for homosexuality.
    You're not wrong, but good luck against these brainwashed liberals.

I got negged like crazy in a thread for simply stating that no gay gene had been identified, so it can't be objectively stated whether or not homosexuality is a choice. That means, logically, one can't rule out efforts, claims, programs or treatments to "reverse" homosexuality

VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JB05 View Post
    You're not wrong, but good luck against these brainwashed liberals.

I got negged like crazy in a thread for simply stating that no gay gene had been identified, so it can't be objectively stated whether or not homosexuality is a choice. That means, logically, one can't rule out efforts, claims, programs or treatments to "reverse" homosexuality
    Obesity isn't purely genetic either, but damn if your end of life cost are not going to screw me over in approximately 35 years, despite all the programs to reverse it.

Congratulations on losing 3 pounds since January. Yes, I am a terrible human being.
    Disciple of the tire flip and Utilikilt.

JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JB05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VAPlowhorse View Post
    Obesity isn't purely genetic either, but damn if your end of life cost are not going to screw me over in approximately 35 years, despite all the programs to reverse it.

Congratulations on losing 3 pounds since January. Yes, I am a terrible human being.
    Must suck having no factual basis to argue, and having to resort to personal attacks, huh? Must be pretty frustrating.

Humans are animals you dolt, and that's true whether a god exists or not.

Who cares what happens to them, fact is they are gay and not human or self-aware enough to make 'choices' in the sense you think gays do.

For all you know gay individual animals could serve as a population limiter or it's just a non-beneficial mutation, whatever it is it is natural.

JB05 is an idiot, science does support homosexuality as a natural process.

- Stizzel

JB05 is an idiot, science does support homosexuality as a natural process.
    Oh, you have objective proof that homosexuality is a naturally occurring process? What genes or processes have you identified as influencing this? When were you planning to drop that bomb on the scientific community?

Simply repeating something a bunch of times and convincing yourself it's true doesn't make it so.

wow. no pastor told me this. It was american history class bro. maybe you should've sat through it. do yourself a favor and google " persectution of christians by roman catholics" and it will outline americas early foundations. as far as our laws not being founded on the bible you point out to me one of our early major laws and tell me the bible didnt say it first. e pluribus unun was printed on money, but in God we trust has been printed on courthouses and libraries since the beginning of our country until recent decades. sorry bro you are wrong again. biographies of this nations forefathers also reveal their christianity. look it up. did abraham lincoln talk about God? constantly. George washington? you bet. but they didnt build this country. the whiney lawbreaking rebels of todays world did right?

Christianity may not be the Official religion of this country, but it most definitely was initially. and seperation of church and state was meant to prevent a strong theocracy from rising up, i agree. but only to keep the country safe from persecution as such had happened in the past because of their BELIEFS not their ATHEISM.
    Then who ever taught your history class was lying to you.

The founding fathers were diests along with christians and jews, the guy who wrote the declaration of independence was a diest even if he called himself a christian in the purist sense.

Sounds like you need a reality check:

The motto is out of many,one; in god we trust is NOT the official motto, it was added into our money and other symbols to combat communist propoganda.

Last edited by GoJu; 08-10-2012 at 05:12 PM.

- Stizzel