LionHeart34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I can really use some experince lifters/runners advice on what is wrong with me??

I'm 27 years old, i've been training steady since 19 . I lost 50 pounds stand 5'10 200 -205. Got a pretty good built . Anyways, over the past year or two , especially this spring and summer i have lost all motivation to train which is so unlike me. I would workout 6 to 7 days a week during those years of 19 to pretty much right now.It seems like my body is craving "bad" food. I just had a yahoo chochlate drink and a peanut butter bar . Of course now I feel guilty that I ate that cause that's not like me to eat anything like that , it seems like if I eat something bad I right away think im going to gain fat,it goes to my head but when I do eat something with taste and sugar and fat I start to feel more energy that's for sure. I don't sleep good anymore , I am constantly hungry, no motivation to train, tired a'lot , stressed , I also work full time cutting lawns and landscaping which is a workout on its own , i also coach football and I am somewhat of a stressful person. I am a little frustrated to because i have busted my ass for a long time and do not look like I should. I look good but nowhere near what I should for the work and diet I put in, I've read so much and studied alot . I don't take any supplements because I don't believe in them . Just my personal thing .Maybe I eat to healthy to much? Am I not eating enough? OVERTRAINED? (I really don't believe in overtraining but anymore im starting to)There been times were I lifted 28 days straight and cardio everyday. My lower back hurts now alot , I get aches now, squats and deadlifts kill my back , I got weaker, ..I dunno im just disgusted and really am not the same person I was when I was training a few years ago. Any advice I appreciate

MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000) MusicalHam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get a better diet so you're not constantly hungry.
    Find some good activities to relieve stress. I personally go with a good cardio workout by punching my heavy bag and boxing.
    Nothin gets your anger out like whaling on a bag for 30 minutes.

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A deload might be a good starting point: "...the Overlooked Technique" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121391461

... enjoying a peanut butter bar without stress is another good starting point: "The Dirt on Clean Eating" http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-n...-clean-eating/

... sorting out your carb requirements might be worth a look, too: "Calculating Macro Requirements" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981