ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is goldfish bad for you?

currently bulking and i was wondering if goldfish is bad for you. just bought a pack of it, and is hungry...

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no its great br0
    GGG

ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ayoliang View Post
    why
    Why not

Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000)
    currently bulking and i was wondering if goldfish is bad for you. just bought a pack of it, and is hungry...
    If we were to say yes would you throw them away? Strong waste of money.

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure, why not? Back in the 20's college boys used to swallow them live and whole, they thought this would impress the girls. It musta worked cause they produced a whole 'nother generation of college boys who impressed the girls by goin off to WW2. (The first person on record to have done this was Lothrop Withington Jr, Harvard's 1919 football captain [and perhaps a certified idjit], the world record, set by a Los Angeles College student in 1974, is 300.) I do not recommend swallowing them whole, you miss all the nuances of flavor you get by chewin um up real good. And you do want to chew good cause they have lots of bones, the smaller ones are mostly bones. You can fry the small ones up crisp and eat them crunchy bones and all. Start a trend, serve small crispy fried goldfish on the larger goldfish crackers as appetizers at your next kegger, or as Hors d'oeuvres at your next spelling bee. I would avoid the fancier types such as veil tails, fan tails, and tri-tails as all the extra finnage just means more bones. I'd especially stay away from the bubble eyes, as they will be staring mournfully at you as you try to eat them. However if you choose the Black Moor, you can have blackened goldfish without having to worry about over cooking it. If you prefer fillets or a larger meal, Goldfish do get up to 2 feet long and over 6 pounds. Gold fish are carp, Carassius auratus, the domestic version of the Crucian carp, C. carassius, if you prefer them cooked any carp recipe would work. Gold fish are low in sodium and have no sugar, they are very high in protein and phosphorous, high in selenium and vitamin B12. A fair source of iron and calcium ('specially if you eat the bones), they are however high in cholesterol. http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/15009.html
    They can be an inexpensive meal, common comets can be purchased at pet shops for around half a buck, or cheaper as feeder fish; a couple of bucks for a dozen at a bait shop, or even free as prizes at county fair ring toss games. But prices get up into the thousands and even more (paid by people who are defiantly 'certifiable idjits.') It depends on if you want fast food or fine gourmet dining. Bon apetit! ( Which is French for look out for the bones.)
    GGG

it's the xplosive pizza one. and someone told me it's made of like flour chemicals

shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000) shaneaunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    it's the xplosive pizza one. and someone told me it's made of like flour chemicals
    And

make sure u eat it with some canned milk
    GGG

YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are*
    Am*
    *Virginia Crew*

*1700lbs Total Crew*

Feel free to follow on IG @addygills

so i can eat anything? lol

Yes

yes. i bulk with dog and cat sandwiches.
    GGG

and yo shane, whats my bf then? reply to the message

17% maybe less

i don't think so i used the caliper, i'll try it again
    i just did it and i think i'm like 16-18%

MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000) MeatloaffPatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP has a strong case of downs...

i don't think so i used the caliper, i'll try it again
    i just did it and i think i'm like 16-18%
    eat more goldfish bro
    GGG

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No such thing as a healthy food

Read the stickies.
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MeatloaffPatty View Post
    ^pretty much this lol

Ye, i'm just worried if i eat something bad, then it's not good for my lifting

Ye, i'm just worried if i eat something bad, then it's not good for my lifting
    bro I keep telling you goldfish will help you lift more
    GGG

Originally Posted by Punjabiii View Post
    bro I keep telling you goldfish will help you lift more
    Hows that?

Hows that?
    they release stuff into your blood stream which gives u extra energy for more reps & helps ur testosterone to be bigger and swim upstream faster and do backflips / its a natural form of cell tech man, just what u need
    GGG

Thanks man.

Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bayman11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dafuq did i just read

Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Menslage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When in doubt, eat.

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks man.
    Face palm.gif
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bwbraves70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MeatloaffPatty View Post
    This x10