Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bluesurfer_17 View Post
    Beginning Weight:176

Last Week’s Weight:167

This Week’s Weight:166

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 6 days 75min

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 250

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 50

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30

I see some body comp changes in you which is ideal. I don't know what you looked like when you started and finished for your last cut so I don't have anything to compare to. As long as your getting all the work in thats all that matters for now. No changes for you this week and same cheat. Vids look good.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Guns_On_Fire View Post
    Here is my check in update Week 6 but I'm thinking it is actually week 7..!!!!!!
    - I watched the live feed of the Olympia, was awesome!

Beginning Weight: 240.4

Last Week?s Weight: 232.3

This Week?s Weight: 231.0 (I keep thinking, GET BELOW 230 DAMMIT!!!!... anywhoo ya..)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): Cardio was good, its seen better days... I was only able to jam in 2 days of cardio last week.

Protein grams you?re eating per day: between 250 - 300.

Carbohydrate grams you?re eating per day: up in the 80's, so not bad.

Fat grams you?re eating per day: Been hitting 30-35..

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional):
    Last Week (hand held device): 21.9%
    This Week (bod pod): ??.?%

Front and Back Relaxed Pics (sent as PM to me when requested): I will remember to take some tomorrow.

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: Last week was insane, so after going through the 13 hour work days plus homework with school, this week should be a breeze. So ya i'm not sad anymore about not getting in the 220's.. I'm freaking pissed, and will hit the gym, diet, gym harder this week. I'm gonna kick the fat back to hell!

Weekly Training Video (2 minute length max): I had no other choice but to get a work buddy to record me for a sec, in the basement at work.. Hope it works for this week.

Weekly Check In Video (3 minute length max): ya pretty ADHD tonight, sorry.. I'll write out what to say next time before I record. Thanks for looking at my checkin though.

Thanks!
    - Dave
    You're fine brother. Like I said before, all you can do is the best that you can do. Same rotation, just try and get it all in Dave and be sure to prep those meals!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by bherrod View Post
    YES! Would love to get your help in the last weeks before this show. I can definitely send you weekly pics as well. That would be awesome. Best to send them through private messaging here? Much easier to get more focused as the comp day nears... and I'm ON IT! I can definitely give up the protein powder and coconut water.. I don't eat much fruit as it is now.. except a couple banana slices in protein shake or blueberries.. so definitely that won't be a problem either! NO MORE FRUIT! I'm definitely eating a lot of greens.. just wanted to ask about any oils on them? Should I use MCT oil instead of olive oil with roasting my veggies? Or just balsamic vinagrette on them and NO oils? Doing better with the cardio now too.... and making sure I get it in! No EXCUSES! Appreciate your input and recommendations, coach!
    Sounds great Brenda! My bad on the oils, you asked me that earlier. Leave them out for now, even the MCT's. When I get an athlete to a particular level of conditioning, I might put some of those things in to hold the conditioning if we come in early. PM me weekly pics if you could please and this week maybe you can send them over the weekend when you are drier and the changes have had a little time to take affect. Lets dial you in!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by adamarcher View Post
    Beginning Weight: 227

Last Week’s Weight: 210

This Week’s Weight: 210

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 6@75// Actual was 3@45, 1@75

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 275

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 75

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional)

Front and Back Relaxed Pics (sent as PM to me when requested):

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: I've got a quick question here. What produces results from cardio? Is it all just about heart rate "bpm"? or what? Let's say I need 130 bpm as Rage suggests. To get that on the treadmill I need 4.0 mph @ 10% incline, BUT if I use a gas mask ( high altitude mask ) I just need 2mph @ 2% incline for 130. Are the results going to be the same? If not, why? I have been pretty curious about this for awhile.

Nice work Adam. Lets keep you right here since you've learned how to clean up your diet and that will surely yield some positive results next week. So same rotation and cheat. For the high altitude simulation, it sounds great since there has been some research that shows better overall performance in pretty much every sport including anaerobic conditioning. I'm not an expert on the differences but I can tell you that I have found that the target heart rate which yields fat loss while preserving lean muscle is in the range of 120-30 bpm. Some trainers go higher, some lower and some HIT back and forth in between. The only thing I care about is the heart rate itself and that it doesn't elevate too high because I have had athletes lose muscle in the upper ranges unless they are consuming higher levels of protein than what I'm comfortable recommending. I am speaking from my own personal experience and with athletes that I have trained. It's primarily about calorie expenditure in the right environments to yield the best results. That is sometimes different from one athlete to the next.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by bloche123 View Post
    Beginning Weight:230

Last Week’s Weight:213

This Week’s Weight:209

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day):75MIN X 6 DAYS

Protein grams you’re eating per day:250

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:50

Fat grams you’re eating per day:30

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:

Weekly Training Video (2 minute length max):

Weekly Check In Video (3 minute length max):

Good cardio split brother. When you're walking the dog, just make sure you are checking your heart rate and keeping it between 120-130 bpm. 4 lb drop is pretty big so no changes for you this week. Same rotation and cheat. Like that shirt! Hell, even the hair cut! Remember that Hellcentric reps always involve a partner. Next time have someone pulling down behind your knees to apply them on dips.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by cleaningpro View Post
    Beginning Weight: 174 lbs.

Last Week’s Weight: 164.5 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 163.5 lbs.

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 45 minutes x 4 days/week, 60 min weekend

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 250

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:Less 100

Fat grams you’re eating per day: less then 30

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): ?

Additional feedback or

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7178506e.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...psabe16efb.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6231800a.jpg

Those negs look much improved Carlos. And your metabolism can probably handle 4 slices of pizza no problem. As long as you stick to the diet and cardio you should be fine. I looked at your progress pics compared to the beginning and there are huge changes. Good stuff you're doing brother. Ok so no changes for you this week and same cheat..well maybe 3 slices of pizza this time
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

pacman155 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright sounds good tom

a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beginning Weight: 262.8 lbs
    Last Week's Weight: 250.4 lbs
    This Week's Weight: 247.8 lbs
    Cardio: 105 minutes a day
    Protein Grams Per day: 300 grams
    Carbohydrates: 25 grams (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 50 grams (Monday) 75 grams (Tuesday) 50 Grams (Wednesday)
    Fats: 30 grams

Here's the Front:

Here's the Side:

Here's the Back:

Just to clarify to everyone... I work for WIS International. I just want people to know that I'm not lazy and that I check in late because I literally have the worse job possible. I usually work 12 hour shifts and only get paid for 7 hours. Averaged out I actually make 5.90 an hour because I get cheated out of my hours. Look it up if you don't believe me. But I just wanted to explain why I am checking in so late. I barely get any sleep now and like I said in the video, I wake up, go to work, go to the gym, sleep, repeat. But anywho, I'm actually really satisfied with this weeks drop. It doesn't look like theres any change in my progress pictures but I took that after I hadn't slept for two days and after I ate dinner too haha
    Watch me every step of the way in my 12 week transformation and journey through hell http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279423

adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Nice work Adam. Lets keep you right here since you've learned how to clean up your diet and that will surely yield some positive results next week. So same rotation and cheat. For the high altitude simulation, it sounds great since there has been some research that shows better overall performance in pretty much every sport including anaerobic conditioning. I'm not an expert on the differences but I can tell you that I have found that the target heart rate which yields fat loss while preserving lean muscle is in the range of 120-30 bpm. Some trainers go higher, some lower and some HIT back and forth in between. The only thing I care about is the heart rate itself and that it doesn't elevate too high because I have had athletes lose muscle in the upper ranges unless they are consuming higher levels of protein than what I'm comfortable recommending. I am speaking from my own personal experience and with athletes that I have trained. It's primarily about calorie expenditure in the right environments to yield the best results. That is sometimes different from one athlete to the next.
    Sounds like a plan Rage, yeah with taking those fats out of those eggs, I have high hopes for the fourth coming weeks. Good info on the cardio as well, I'll just keep chugging along 130's. So far so good.
    ~Eat big, lift big, sleep big, BE BIG~

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello ROCKTOBER!!!!!

Sounds great Brenda! My bad on the oils, you asked me that earlier. Leave them out for now, even the MCT's. When I get an athlete to a particular level of conditioning, I might put some of those things in to hold the conditioning if we come in early. PM me weekly pics if you could please and this week maybe you can send them over the weekend when you are drier and the changes have had a little time to take affect. Lets dial you in!
    AWESOME!!! I had a great cardio session with my dog tonight... He's lovin this! Just got my new Polar HR monitor today too....PINK! Old one wasn't getting my HR anymore... Interesting about keeping the HR a little lower.. 120-130 .. WORKS FOR ME! Lifted Hell Raiser Style and practiced my posing. Yay! I will take some pics this weekend and get them sent to you. I'm PUMPED for the month of October!!! Or as I call it... ROCKTOBER!!!! No OILS.. not a problem.
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

Originally Posted by a20ftsloth View Post
    Beginning Weight: 262.8 lbs
    Last Week's Weight: 250.4 lbs
    This Week's Weight: 247.8 lbs
    Cardio: 105 minutes a day
    Protein Grams Per day: 300 grams
    Carbohydrates: 25 grams (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 50 grams (Monday) 75 grams (Tuesday) 50 Grams (Wednesday)
    Fats: 30 grams

Here's the Front:

Here's the Side:

Here's the Back:

Just to clarify to everyone... I work for WIS International. I just want people to know that I'm not lazy and that I check in late because I literally have the worse job possible. I usually work 12 hour shifts and only get paid for 7 hours. Averaged out I actually make 5.90 an hour because I get cheated out of my hours. Look it up if you don't believe me. But I just wanted to explain why I am checking in so late. I barely get any sleep now and like I said in the video, I wake up, go to work, go to the gym, sleep, repeat. But anywho, I'm actually really satisfied with this weeks drop. It doesn't look like theres any change in my progress pictures but I took that after I hadn't slept for two days and after I ate dinner too haha
    You made prior arrangements for this check in so you're in the clear brother. Sounds like it might be time to look for a new job, but I'm sure you can figure all that out and jobs aren't exactly easy to come by these days. Let's run the same rotation for you this week.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

jeffersd702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffersd702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey brother. See if you can get these vids to show up in the post.
    HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WORKS

Beginning Weight:242

Last Week’s Weight:236

This Week’s Weight:234

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 6 days 75 am cardio and 30 pm cardio was able to get all cardio.

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 220

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 25 actual less than 10

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 22 actual 15

Follow me in my journey During the Ripped as Hell Contest here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147274653

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by a20ftsloth View Post

Much respect for having an incredibly busy work schedule but getting this work done in spite of that. I had a very similar experience during my HRT contest. Many late nights training till the gym closed, or updating and uploading vids into the hours of the morning. Rock solid bro. Keep it up.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

Originally Posted by jeffersd702 View Post
    HOPEFULLY THIS ONE WORKS

Beginning Weight:242

Last Week’s Weight:236

This Week’s Weight:234

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 6 days 75 am cardio and 30 pm cardio was able to get all cardio.

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 220

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 25 actual less than 10

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 22 actual 15

Make sure you get all those carbs in brother. If they are too low for too long then your metabolism will slow and progress will follow suit. Everything else looks fine big guy. Hopefully you've been following the same rotation this week. Same cheat this weekend. See you next week brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Your Hell Raiser Training Training Session Confirmation HRTHTH666

This post is to confirm the Hell Raiser Training session for

Victims:

James Willard (jnwillard)
    Matthew Belan (blcohe123)

Date: Wednesday October 10th, 2012

Time: 2:00 PM PST

Confirmation Number: HRTHTH666

Please reference the above confirmation number upon your arrival. Welcome to hell. We've been expecting you.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This post is to confirm the Hell Raiser Training session for

Victims:

James Willard (jnwillard)
    Matthew Belan (blcohe123)

Date: Wednesday October 10th, 2012

Time: 2:00 PM PST

Confirmation Number: HRTHTH666

Please reference the above confirmation number upon your arrival. Welcome to hell. We've been expecting you.

<<<< is jelly

gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does anyone know how many of us are left alive? Hope everyone is doing well!

Originally Posted by gutter35 View Post
    Does anyone know how many of us are left alive? Hope everyone is doing well!
    I think we are still at 24 and going strong. Only had one person take the supps and run.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think we are still at 24 and going strong. Only had one person take the supps and run.
    What a ****ing dick. That's just low.

RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, this is an early check in, but I'm going to be CRAZY busy tomorrow and Tuesday!

HRT - Check In Requirements

Beginning Weight: 183

Last Week’s Weight: 172

This Week’s Weight: 172

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 45 min sessions, 6 times per week

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 250g

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 75g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30g

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): not sure

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: Is there an actual prize if we win? I really don't care... I'm just in it for the transformation, but I am kinda curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_3BSuwLs3E
    Last edited by RaneyR; 10-07-2012 at 12:40 PM.

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    End of week 8 checkin

Beginning Weight:220

Last Week’s Weight:198.6

This Week’s Weight:195.6

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day):60 min /6 days

Protein grams you’re eating per day:304

Fat grams you’re eating per day:35

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:Had a good week of training. Love HRT. Started really focusing on the mind muscle connection.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    End of Week 8 Check in

Beginning Weight: 214.6lbs

Last Week’s Weight: 205lbs

This Week’s Weight: 201lbs
    -4lbs

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 30min 5 days this week

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 450g

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 150g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 60g

Check in Video

Workout Video

Cheat Meal Pic from Saturday

Sorry, I eated it all.

Cheat Meal Pic from Sunday

No cheat meal..

NOTES:

Still waiting on approval from my works insurance to have the MRI done on my hand, my workouts arent 100% at all. I cant hold on to the weights. The heavier I go the less control i have. I had the flu Wed-Sat and my workouts sufferd big time but I got what i could in. I have 3 weeks to go until show time!! Im very excited to get on stage and do my best!

Update pics

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb Check in!

Beginning Weight: 262

Last Week’s Weight: 247

This Week’s Weight: 245

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 90 minutes 30 am 60 pm 6 days per week (I missed and hour due to extreme DOMS from my leg day)

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target 300 Actual 312

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target 25 / 50 / 75 Actual 22.5 / 43 / 73.5
    Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target 30 Actual 29

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:Really good week this week untill friday when my internet and cable went out and it still is not fixed, should have a tech there today and I will upload my videos.

As far as the contest I started working out in a friends Gym and it was pretty awesome because of being able to use some new toys. I Still like the fact that I can work out at home if I want but having the big gym is a great option. Another cool thing is while I was lifting IFBB Pro Jason Huh walk up and starts working out next to me....Nice! I had a few people come up and ask where I got my Animal Shirt and I told them you can buy it from Animalpak.com but I earned mine and I explained HRT and HRT SOLO to like 7 people. I think we are starting a movement!
    Weekly Training Video (Will be uploaded ASAP)

Weekly Check In Video

Thank you,

Garrick
    Last edited by ggfusion; 10-09-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Beginning Weight: 333lbs
    Last Week’s Weight: 296lbs
    This Week’s Weight: 288lbs
    Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 90 minutes 6 days a week
    Protein grams you’re eating per day: Average 295g
    Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 42, 23, 23, 28, 28, 42, 73
    Fat grams you’re eating per day: Average 23g
    Body Fat +/- % for the week: N/A

My Ripped as Hell Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279643
    More Info: http://www.andrewjacops.com

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Achuislemochroi's (Jodie Wilson) Week 8 Check In (10.01-10.07.12)

Achuislemochroi’s (JodieWilson) Week 8 Check In (10.01.12 – 10.07.12)
    Beginning Weight: 152 lbs.

Last Week’s Weight: 141.0 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 144.7 lbs. (+3.7 lbs. since last week; -7.3 lbs. since starting 08.13.12.)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 75 minutes x 6 days/week

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target: 175 grams (very likely over in protein as usual)

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target: 25 to 50 to 75 grams (Don’t know 100%, but I do know the only other veggies I consumed were carrots, jalapenos, and cucumbers on my salads. So whatever they contributed to my carb count. I didn’t count the romaine.)

Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target: 20 grams (if I went over on any this week, it was probably the fat. The chicken I was eating wasn’t 100% chicken breast)

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): last week: 22.0% this week: 23% (+1.0 % since last week; -1.0% since starting 08.13.12)

I’ll be posting some in my thread later today.

This week was a little chaotic, but it wasn’t too bad. I felt awesome about getting in all of my lifting and cardio. I wish my nutrition had been more spot on, however. It’s a bit of a setback. While I hate that it’s a setback so late in the game, I’m already back on track today with two meals down, and I know what’s in these meals for certain since I prepared’em here at home. I do feel that the lower carbs didn’t bother me as much this week. It could have been some of the excitement from the trip, but whatever it was, I felt better this week regarding energy level. The only day that I really felt it was Thursday. I was dragging a bit then. Bring on Week 9!

Originally Posted by RaneyR View Post
    Hey, this is an early check in, but I'm going to be CRAZY busy tomorrow and Tuesday!

HRT - Check In Requirements

Beginning Weight: 183

Last Week’s Weight: 172

This Week’s Weight: 172

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 45 min sessions, 6 times per week

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 250g

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 75g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30g

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): not sure

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: Is there an actual prize if we win? I really don't care... I'm just in it for the transformation, but I am kinda curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_3BSuwLs3E
    Those Hellcentrics are performed very well Raney. The prize from Universal Nutrition is a pretty hefty supply of Animal supps and gear. Bodybuilding.com will be featuring the winner in an article that will be seen by millions. Lots of well deserved exposure for all the hard work that goes into something like this.

So for this week I want you to lower your carbs down to 50 grams and increase your cardio to 60 minutes. This Wednesday only, I want you to clean carb load by adding to your daily diet 2 lbs of yams. Spread that out throughout Wednesday. Same cheat Saturday.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by russ d View Post
    End of week 8 checkin

Beginning Weight:220

Last Week’s Weight:198.6

This Week’s Weight:195.6

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day):60 min /6 days

Protein grams you’re eating per day:304

Fat grams you’re eating per day:35

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:Had a good week of training. Love HRT. Started really focusing on the mind muscle connection.

That's a huge drop on your waist Russ. That's awesome. Everything looks great brother and I fully support any emphasis on the mind muscle connection. No changes for you this week. Same rotation and cheat.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Week 8 Check In

Beginning Weight - 173.8lbs

Last Weeks Weight - 165.0lbs

This Weeks Weight - 163.5lbs

Cardio - 75 minutes 6 days a week

Protein grams you're eating per day - 225g

Carbohydrate grams you're eating per day - 50g

Fat grams you're eating per day - 30g

Additional Info - Good week, all going really well! Was wondering when I should stop the creatine or is there even a need to stop it?

RIPPED AS HELL COMPETITION THREAD

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147329053

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    End of Week 8 Check in

Beginning Weight: 214.6lbs

Last Week’s Weight: 205lbs

This Week’s Weight: 201lbs
    -4lbs

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 30min 5 days this week

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 450g

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 150g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 60g

Check in Video

Workout Video

Cheat Meal Pic from Saturday

Sorry, I eated it all.

Cheat Meal Pic from Sunday

No cheat meal..

NOTES:

Still waiting on approval from my works insurance to have the MRI done on my hand, my workouts arent 100% at all. I cant hold on to the weights. The heavier I go the less control i have. I had the flu Wed-Sat and my workouts sufferd big time but I got what i could in. I have 3 weeks to go until show time!! Im very excited to get on stage and do my best!

Update pics

Looking good despite all the **** going on. Getting the flu just sucks balls brother. I have to hand it to you Matt, you just don't quit and I know that has to be very inspirational for most and frustrating for the guys that will be standing next to you on stage. The haters always want you to quit and give them a better chance.

No changes for you this week and lighten the weight a tad to get through the training. Just pay more attention to squeezing the muscle over lifting heavy whenever possible. Same rotation and cheat.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Beginning Weight: 262

Last Week’s Weight: 247

This Week’s Weight: 245

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 90 minutes 30 am 60 pm 6 days per week (I missed and hour due to extreme DOMS from my leg day)

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target 300 Actual 312

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target 25 / 50 / 75 Actual 22.5 / 43 / 73.5
    Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target 30 Actual 29

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:Really good week this week untill friday when my internet and cable went out and it still is not fixed, should have a tech there today and I will upload my videos.

As far as the contest I started working out in a friends Gym and it was pretty awesome because of being able to use some new toys. I Still like the fact that I can work out at home if I want but having the big gym is a great option. Another cool thing is while I was lifting IFBB Pro Jason Huh walk up and starts working out next to me....Nice! I had a few people come up and ask where I got my Animal Shirt and I told them you can buy it from Animalpak.com but I earned mine and I explained HRT and HRT SOLO to like 7 people. I think we are starting a movement!
    Weekly Training Video (Will be uploaded ASAP)

Weekly Check In Video

Thank you,

Garrick
    A nice drop this week Garrick. Run the same rotation and same cheat this week. PM me the links to the vids when that gets all sorted out brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com