Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bloche123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Good job brother. As long as you are feeling up to par, get the rest of the minutes of cardio in. But sometimes you have to listen to the body and back off if you are sick. Training vid looks good. I want you to cut travel distance of that partial in half. All we are trying to do there is engage more muscle fibers and it doesn't take much of a partial to accomplish this. Pics look good. We have more work to do so lets change a few things. Keep that protein right there at 250 grams a day. Drop carbs down to 100 and keep fat where it's at. Increase cardio to 60 minutes 6 days. Have a single cheeseburger Saturday night in place of your last meal of the day. No other changes. See you next week brother.
    yes sir! I look for to sat and I will change my cardio routine ASAP! Thank you

jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...increase cardio to 60 minutes 6 days...
    Rage,

After reading through a bunch of your suggestions for other people, I see you're increasing a lot of people to 60 minutes 6 times a week for cardio. I'm only at 45x6 but I may or may not be next, so I have a question about that. Should that be done in one single 60 minute session? Or could you do 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes after a workout? Thanks man!
    My Ripped as Hell Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279643
    More Info: http://www.andrewjacops.com

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jacopsaj View Post
    Rage,

After reading through a bunch of your suggestions for other people, I see you're increasing a lot of people to 60 minutes 6 times a week for cardio. I'm only at 45x6 but I may or may not be next, so I have a question about that. Should that be done in one single 60 minute session? Or could you do 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes after a workout? Thanks man!
    When sessions are at 60 minutes, I like it to all be done at one time if time permits. When we get to 75, then it can be broken into 45 and 30. We will get you up there before long brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cuts For Week 3

No one ever said this **** would be easy. Very few who start, can finish a program like this. Only the elite will pull through.

2 people quit

ThisGuyRob
    megababyusc

4 people cut for late check in or no shows

-Loomis-
    DJenksLL
    AnimalMind
    jpettaway
    kytrail

If those above feel there has been a mistake or I have missed something, PM me.

I'm telling you right now, none of this surprises me. I do not expect many to finish...but for those still in it...odds keep getting better with each passing week. I was told by a very successful business man when I was a teenager that 'Its the ability to stick with it against all odds that makes most people successful'. Oh how this has stuck with me over the years and plays itself out over and over again. You want a great example of having a tremendous amount of obstacles, ask Ross Bowman to tell his story. Gives a whole new meaning to not making excuses.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The weekly cuts are deffinate motivation! Thank you!
    Being RIPPED AS HELL is only 12 weeks away!

Follow my journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147243523

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one ever said this **** would be easy. Very few who start, can finish a program like this. Only the elite will pull through.

2 people quit

ThisGuyRob
    megababyusc

4 people cut for late check in or no shows

-Loomis-
    DJenksLL
    AnimalMind
    jpettaway
    kytrail

If those above feel there has been a mistake or I have missed something, PM me.

I'm telling you right now, none of this surprises me. I do not expect many to finish...but for those still in it...odds keep getting better with each passing week. I was told by a very successful business man when I was a teenager that 'Its the ability to stick with it against all odds that makes most people successful'. Oh how this has stuck with me over the years and plays itself out over and over again. You want a great example of having a tremendous amount of obstacles, ask Ross Bowman to tell his story. Gives a whole new meaning to not making excuses.

Thanks for the shout out big guy. Honestly, I found that overcoming obstacles was simply the result of followng the instructions laid out before me. I wish I had a more eloquent way of putting that, or coudl chalk it up to some strange bouts of "spirit", but at the end of the day it just takes a decision followed by consistent action.

Unlike many in this game, I didn't grow up being active in sports. I sucked terribly at team sports, and was always smaller than most of my peers. I was the "little guy", always skinny and couldn't put on weight. I got introduced to bodybuilding by my father, before he died when I was 16. I began to research all the classic bodybuilding literature, digesting all I could read up on Joe Weider (if you don't know who this is than you need to hit the books) and our hero, Arnold. I studied the classic techniques of previous Mr. Olympia's, and began designing my own routines. Although I began to get more defined in college, I could never seem to put on that size, and I was perpetually stuck at 145 (at a 5'7). This all changed when Tom released Hellraiser Training through bodybuilding.com and started the first contest.

Along with my training partner, Steve (aka Captspaulding, aka Fetushammer), we decided that we could start our 12 weeks of hell. Two weeks after we began, Tom announced the contest and we entered. After being chosen among ten other teams (although many had applied) we decided our strategy was to be very simple: "Do exactly what Tom says. Film our check-ins, learn the technique, and eat the way he tells us." Needless to say, my 145 lb frame increased to 165 by the end of the contest, with no real visible body fat increase. Steve was on a cut, and shredded 15 lbs and for the first time the guy was ripped and peeled. Honestly, the contest wasn't easy. It was fairly stressful on both of us. Both Steve and I were working full time (I had two jobs) and taking a full course load. We had completley different schedules, and had to use four different gyms in different locations on campus due to the differences in equipment and operating hours. But we committed and there was no faulting on that for either one of us. Many nights of training had us getting kicked out of the gym at midnight when it closed. Steve and I had been friends for a long time, after meeting in a pseudo-military school/compound for kids who get into trouble. This dynamic allowed us to become very dependable training partners and push each other to our full genetic potential at every training session.

After we won the contest, Tom, along with the rest of the crew at Animal, totally took care of us. We drove out to the Arnold Fitness Expo in Columbus Ohio, and had the privilege of being in an HRT seminar held by Tom in the Animal Cage where we demo'd the training style for onlookers. We then ran some HRT arms blasting at the Saturday night National Animal Barbell Club. There we met with Mike Van Wyck, who would be joining us in filming an HRT article to be released in the future on bodybuilding.com. Steve and I were flown out to Boise ID a few months later, where we met with Tom, Natural Guy, and Van Wyck and toured Bodybuilding.com HQ. We met with Ryan DeLuca (bodybuilding.com CEO) and hung for a few days while filming the next article. They covered all expenses, which was great for a couple of broke college students.

Now I'm at 170, still with visible muscle separation and vascularity. I plan to stay around this size until the winter, and get f**king huge in time for the Arnold. My diet is still very similar to what Tom had outlined for me during HRT. I still eat 5-6 meals a day, fairly clean, and prep all food in advance (meal prep is the key to success when you have a busy lifestyle). I work as a personal trainer now, while I'm finishing up my last semester in college. I feel a large debt to Tom and everyone at Animal for all that they did for us. I intend to be at every Arnold Fitness Expo, and National Animal Barbell Club along with my training partner, and bro/roommate, Steve. I love helping all of you guys out in any way that I can, because I think its important to pass on this thing that was freely given to us.

Be sure to ask Tom for a demo video of the innovative "Running Treadmill Tricep Kickback". The dude is a pro!
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome story. After my set back last week I need all the motivation I can get so thank you very much! Amazing job!

Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    Thanks for the shout out big guy. Honestly, I found that overcoming obstacles was simply the result of followng the instructions laid out before me. I wish I had a more eloquent way of putting that, or coudl chalk it up to some strange bouts of "spirit", but at the end of the day it just takes a decision followed by consistent action.

Unlike many in this game, I didn't grow up being active in sports. I sucked terribly at team sports, and was always smaller than most of my peers. I was the "little guy", always skinny and couldn't put on weight. I got introduced to bodybuilding by my father, before he died when I was 16. I began to research all the classic bodybuilding literature, digesting all I could read up on Joe Weider (if you don't know who this is than you need to hit the books) and our hero, Arnold. I studied the classic techniques of previous Mr. Olympia's, and began designing my own routines. Although I began to get more defined in college, I could never seem to put on that size, and I was perpetually stuck at 145 (at a 5'7). This all changed when Tom released Hellraiser Training through bodybuilding.com and started the first contest.

Along with my training partner, Steve (aka Captspaulding, aka Fetushammer), we decided that we could start our 12 weeks of hell. Two weeks after we began, Tom announced the contest and we entered. After being chosen among ten other teams (although many had applied) we decided our strategy was to be very simple: "Do exactly what Tom says. Film our check-ins, learn the technique, and eat the way he tells us." Needless to say, my 145 lb frame increased to 165 by the end of the contest, with no real visible body fat increase. Steve was on a cut, and shredded 15 lbs and for the first time the guy was ripped and peeled. Honestly, the contest wasn't easy. It was fairly stressful on both of us. Both Steve and I were working full time (I had two jobs) and taking a full course load. We had completley different schedules, and had to use four different gyms in different locations on campus due to the differences in equipment and operating hours. But we committed and there was no faulting on that for either one of us. Many nights of training had us getting kicked out of the gym at midnight when it closed. Steve and I had been friends for a long time, after meeting in a pseudo-military school/compound for kids who get into trouble. This dynamic allowed us to become very dependable training partners and push each other to our full genetic potential at every training session.

After we won the contest, Tom, along with the rest of the crew at Animal, totally took care of us. We drove out to the Arnold Fitness Expo in Columbus Ohio, and had the privilege of being in an HRT seminar held by Tom in the Animal Cage where we demo'd the training style for onlookers. We then ran some HRT arms blasting at the Saturday night National Animal Barbell Club. There we met with Mike Van Wyck, who would be joining us in filming an HRT article to be released in the future on bodybuilding.com. Steve and I were flown out to Boise ID a few months later, where we met with Tom, Natural Guy, and Van Wyck and toured Bodybuilding.com HQ. We met with Ryan DeLuca (bodybuilding.com CEO) and hung for a few days while filming the next article. They covered all expenses, which was great for a couple of broke college students.

Now I'm at 170, still with visible muscle separation and vascularity. I plan to stay around this size until the winter, and get f**king huge in time for the Arnold. My diet is still very similar to what Tom had outlined for me during HRT. I still eat 5-6 meals a day, fairly clean, and prep all food in advance (meal prep is the key to success when you have a busy lifestyle). I work as a personal trainer now, while I'm finishing up my last semester in college. I feel a large debt to Tom and everyone at Animal for all that they did for us. I intend to be at every Arnold Fitness Expo, and National Animal Barbell Club along with my training partner, and bro/roommate, Steve. I love helping all of you guys out in any way that I can, because I think its important to pass on this thing that was freely given to us.

Be sure to ask Tom for a demo video of the innovative "Running Treadmill Tricep Kickback". The dude is a pro!
    A truly inspiring story you and Steve have. Thank you Ross.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have my own motivation... The wife has Rage on speed dial... *LOL* Between that, and hearing the Darth Vader "Imperial March" ringtone... I stay on track and in line...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    I have my own motivation... The wife has Rage on speed dial... *LOL* Between that, and hearing the Darth Vader "Imperial March" ringtone... I stay on track and in line...
    That she does!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Holiday Check In For Next Week

Long weekend coming up. Check in will be Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. You can still check in Sunday or Monday, but an extra day because of the holiday. Enjoy!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MomGettingFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Haha my husband has Tom's ringtone set to "I am your father" in darth vaders voice.
    Shelly Eubanks

Come follow my 1st HRT Solo Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147310783

What are you wearing?
    www.MuscleThreadz.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This program is not a joke. It is hard work! The training is hard as hell and the diet even harder. You have to be mentally prepared and give 110% every day!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just more and more motivating every day! I love this ****!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MomGettingFit View Post
    Haha my husband has Tom's ringtone set to "I am your father" in darth vaders voice.
    *LOL* I've answered his calls with, "What is thy bidding, my Master...???"
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome! Thanks Rage! I will work on that form. :-) Yeahh I hope I'm getting it now. I'm feeling it! Just HAPPY to have my gym open.. close it for a week and it really makes you appreciate it! lol! Have a great week. Appreciate your comments and guidance! And I will try to get a CHEAT MEAL in....
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A truly inspiring story you and Steve have. Thank you Ross.
    Really motivating story bud. You have definitely come very far. Great motivation to keep myself going on the path as well. Good Stuff.
    They say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Well if it COULD be better, it's as good as broken. Never settle and keep driving it forward.

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    This program is not a joke. It is hard work! The training is hard as hell and the diet even harder. You have to be mentally prepared and give 110% every day!
    Agreed bro. "Every day" is the key to success! If we look at it as "12 weeks" that seems daunting and intimidating. But if you think about it, you just gotta get the meals and the training in TODAY. The results will speak for themselves.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

Bodybuilding.com is looking for some inspiring check in and training videos. No telling what they might do with them, but wanted to throw that out there.

Remember...check in is Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Enjoy the long weekend!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bodybuilding.com is looking for some inspiring check in and training videos. No telling what they might do with them, but wanted to throw that out there.

Brad said he would do nude HTH videos. lol

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hahaha, ssshhhh.....don't tell everyone dang lol. I'll make sure to throw in those running treadmill kick backs Ross is always talking about lol.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hmm very interesting, I may have to do something real sick this week then. I can do the sick ass workouts with the weight, just need to touch up on some editing skills haha.
    ~Eat big, lift big, sleep big, BE BIG~

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Haha!

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    Hahaha, ssshhhh.....don't tell everyone dang lol. I'll make sure to throw in those running treadmill kick backs Ross is always talking about lol.
    There ya go Brad! This is your big chance.. ;-)
    Lol! Jk!!!
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

Just watch the weights! haha

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brad doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bherrod View Post
    There ya go Brad! This is your big chance.. ;-)
    Lol! Jk!!!
    I promise I won't do jumping jacks lol

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    Brad doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.
    I'm still working on that lol

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:

mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL! I think I may have to skip watching that one... Sorry Brad...

gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That $h$# is funny but so wrong....lol

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    be careful of treadmill-burn bro. if you're going to do them in the nude, that is. (which i would absolutely recommend)
    Hellcentrics Apprentice