Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nglorious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HGH Spray at Complete Nutrition?

Hey I recently went into Complete Nutrition and I saw the HGH Spray by Black Label.

While the guy was talking to me he pointed me to a set of pictures that people had taken of themselves before and after while taking the spray.

The guy said he took it himself and spoke very highly of the product. Im just wondering if anyone has ever used this before and had a good experience with it?

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all marketing BS. Guy is full of ****.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

† Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Save your money& don't be so gullible man....I can see u will be wasting a lot of money on pointless crappy for many many years,LOL

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    It's all marketing BS. Guy is full of ****.
    ^^^
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

bearhargiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nglorious View Post
    Hey I recently went into Complete Nutrition and I saw the HGH Spray by Black Label.

While the guy was talking to me he pointed me to a set of pictures that people had taken of themselves before and after while taking the spray.

The guy said he took it himself and spoke very highly of the product. Im just wondering if anyone has ever used this before and had a good experience with it?
    Most everything there is over priced crap, the same with GNC. I see you're from Henderson, was it the dark completed Rico Suave looking dude at Eastland Mall?

ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryanmma100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HGH Spray is a joke. You're body won't even notice a difference.
    Look here. HGH Sprays are usually dilluted compounds that have been dilluted so much
    they become an insignifcant number. If you want HGH just take the illegal injectables. Im not saying
    start taking steroids but these sprays are a bunch of BS

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think its BS but no proof.
    They are selling you it cause its way pricey and they get a spif for selling it Im sure.
    I can give you pics of me 4 years ago and now....and tell you how I the first pic is 4 mos ago (even PS date it). And sell you my sweat in a spray bottle. Would you pay $30 for it? lol
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens

fcd626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down This Store should be called Complete Ripoff

Cannot believe anyone who ever walks into one of these stores would actually go back...the product they claim is HGH is just a bunch of amino acids with a trace of Beta Alanine and GABA (so you'll "feel" it)...probably got it from their pro hormone supplier as a freebie...the packaging is the most expensive piece in this product.

frattymatty101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Employee

Hey I am a complete nutrition employee and can clear up some of the confusion. At complete nutrition they the black label soto HGH spray. I am not a brainwashed employee that thinks everything we touch is gold haha. The spray is a recumbent form of HGH derived from Deer Antler Velvet. It is not going to show you significant gains over the two month bottle. It will however work to help strengthen joints and allow the body to become more limber, you may notice a slight change in leaness (not a word) of the mid section but mainly it will promote healthy joints and immune system.

ellioju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hgh

Hgh is HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE. Derived from humans not animals. Growth hormones from animals does not effectively work for a human thus this spray is a lot of BS in its title alone
    I must agree with everyone above that store is way overpriced and I would not personally buy anything from them without researching further.