Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Progress pics, another BF% estimate and some critique/motivation please?

Hey guys,
    Got through my first 11 weeks of hard training and dieting before my vacation, just got back from NZ snowboarding, so launching back into it.

Looking for some critiques, BF% estimations, some motivation, whether my progress is good, what needs more attention etc? Be harsh if you need, i can take it lol

Should i keep cutting and get down to around 80kg for summer (december), or should i up my calories slightly and try to put on some muscle? I'd love to be lean for summer but not sure i have enough mass.

Look forward to responses.

Cheers
    Attached Images
    If it was easy, everyone would be fit... How bad do you want it?

Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here you go OP. Also I think around 18-20%, if you are just starting to lift you should see some good noob gains! Keep at it you eventually will see results its not overnight

MISC wristwatch, Cigar, & OG Crew

Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noidz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Roma315 View Post
    Here you go OP. Also I think around 18-20%, if you are just starting to lift you should see some good noob gains! Keep at it you eventually will see results its not overnight

Thanks dude! Repped

JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayVizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a massive change in 11 weeks, well done. But I reckon your BF would be closer to 25% mate. You're on the right track, keep it up.

Originally Posted by JayVizzle View Post
    That's a massive change in 11 weeks, well done. But I reckon your BF would be closer to 25% mate. You're on the right track, keep it up.
    Really, that high? Damn. Thanks for the kind words and honesty though! Repped

OYourBlind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep pumpin man! yew

Bump, looking for some more opinions and critique etc. Will rep.

Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pladzor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good work mate, keep at it, id say cut another 5-8kg's then start a slow bulk and put on some mass

Originally Posted by Pladzor View Post
    good work mate, keep at it, id say cut another 5-8kg's then start a slow bulk and put on some mass
    Yeah, i was thinking get down to 78kg-80kg, and work slowly from there. Thanks!

Just wanna bump and ask, i know im cutting, but do you think i will see ANY visible abs at all at 10%?

D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) D1GGER74 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was in the same boat as you 8 mths ago. For the first 3 mths I ate maintenance then a couple hundred below maintenance. the last 3 mths about 500 below. JUST LIFT! the changes will come.

Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good progress. You really need to hit your lats shoulder and chest though. You're very rectangular right now, you wanna try and bring up that v taper, right now I think that would make the biggest difference in your physique.

Originally Posted by Mikesullyy View Post
    Good progress. You really need to hit your lats shoulder and chest though. You're very rectangular right now, you wanna try and bring up that v taper, right now I think that would make the biggest difference in your physique.
    I agree, thank you! I have been having alot of trouble isolating my chest, but i just had a good workout with a friend who is competing in IFBB in october, and he walked me thorugh some more things to help. Today is hurting, so i guess it worked!

Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000) Mikesullyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Noidz View Post
    I agree, thank you! I have been having alot of trouble isolating my chest, but i just had a good workout with a friend who is competing in IFBB in october, and he walked me thorugh some more things to help. Today is hurting, so i guess it worked!
    That's great to hear! Would be nice to have some connections. If you want any tips, motivation or just a friend feel free to add/pm me. keep training hard.

Updated pic from the weekend, please excuse the bodyhair and no tan, it's winter lol

I feel like im finally making progress. Started hitting my chest twice a week, felt it's been lagging. Dropped 4 days of cardio, leaving 3 days, trying to retain some mass. Still losing weight, down to 84.9kg, but much slower now and feel like im holding some size.

NO PUMP OR FLEX.