newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newwenha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best and fastest way to SPRINT faster!

I have track in 2 months and want to be able to sprint the FASTEST I have ever sprinted. The longest distance I will run is 400 meters. I weigh about 150 pounds and about 15% BF, so not the leanest runner. Can I still run efficiently with this much bf? Finally, what are some GOOD exercises that I can slowly prepare my body for practices and the meets. Thanks!

Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000) Chrome Face is a complete loser! (-2000)
    sprints w long recoveries, tempo, weights, massage, ems, speed endurance, special endurance, periodization of cns stress
    **bump boner into guys on bus and call them gay crew**

AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by newwenha View Post
    I have track in 2 months and want to be able to sprint the FASTEST I have ever sprinted. The longest distance I will run is 400 meters. I weigh about 150 pounds and about 15% BF, so not the leanest runner. Can I still run efficiently with this much bf? Finally, what are some GOOD exercises that I can slowly prepare my body for practices and the meets. Thanks!
    There is no "Fast" way. You have to devote yourself and put in the time to get faster. It wont happen over night, and probably won't happen in weeks. You need to be disciplined, train right and train hard for months before you noticed improvements. Regardless if its speed, muscle, fat loss, etc.

Probably the one thing that you can fix and will only take a week to get adjusted to is your running form, both upper and lower body. That will improve your speed. And you are a 100m or 200m runner, practicing block work is critical and is the difference in a great time and a bad time.

RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RepSetGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What other events do you want to run besides the 400? Give me a basic gist of every event you want to do/how you're preparing for them and I'll help you the best I can.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    The best way is to have a coach work on your running mechanics so you don't waste energy running

OYourBlind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah like azstrengthcoach said, it's all about how you run so your not wasting energy and losing your momentum. By no means am I a sprinter or know anything about it but watch how sprinters run and how there posture is whilst they run. If I was you i'd be hitting a park and maybe running through a 30 meter sprint at a say 60% but practicing how your posture would be at a 100% sprint then after awhile i'd be practicing at full pace. To be the fastest you can be it all comes from your explosiveness.

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One great way to improve your track speed is to do 200s for time then rest. Do you have a track you can use? Do 100m sprints and try to improve your speed each time. Give yourself 8 rounds and each round try to run faster and faster. I also like to do squat jumps for explosiveness. Helps to give you the jumpstart at the starting line.
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simple, get your BF% in the single digits, and be able to put your palms on the floor in front of your toes with a straight back. Achieve those two things and you will run the fastest you've ever ran. But seriously get that BF% in the single digits.
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Deadlift, Squat, Power Clean!!!! Pull sleds too. You really need to work on those lifts if you want to get faster. My brother runs track for UALR, and all the sprinters there work on their deadlift and clean more than anything! There is a sprinter on the team that weighs 160 and pulls over 500 pounds. The coach was Shaquille O'Neal's strength Coach at LSU, his name is Milton Williams. Very credible.
    Jesus Christ is my savior.

Current gym lifts/ Meet lifts
    Bench- 325/ ---
    Squat- 465/ ---
    Deadlift- 535/ ---
    OH Press- 220

Physical Therapist Assistant for Baxter Regional Medical Center

500x2 Deadlift
    December 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKx2PKygMA&feature=youtu.be

I always rep back 1k+

Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chrome Face View Post
    sprints w long recoveries, tempo, weights, massage, ems, speed endurance, special endurance, periodization of cns stress
    This +1
    I rep back