Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by puddlestheduck View Post
    I'm of Indian descent so no racist when I say this: not sure if serious
    Alright, I will give my opinion on this as an Indian guy.

North Indian women aka the ones with a lighter complexion = HNNNGGG

You post pics of Sunny Leone and Indian women with lighter complexions found in the North I guarantee you that most of these overly picky miscers would phuck em. I won't because I have had a lot of issues with Indian culture and the attitudes of Indian women.

Now as for South Indians, you have your hotties, I think Freida Pinto is one but generally a lot of them have Australian Aboriginal genes most men would PROBABLY dislike.

Just my experience and 2 cents. Even though I have a lot of hang ups about dating Indian women, if I had a racial totem pole of beauty, light skin Indian girls would probably be at the top with Latinas and Italian women, JUST BASED ON LOOKS ALONE.

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just got back from france pau and paris and the chics there were not hot and all the dudes with me all agreed. I was on a study abroad program and we had 7 swedish girls in the class and they were all blonde hair blue eyes hot.
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    I just got back from france pau and paris and the chics there were not hot and all the dudes with me all agreed. I was on a study abroad program and we had 7 swedish girls in the class and they were all blonde hair blue eyes hot.
    STRONG WTF

where in France did you stay? Where in Paris!?

I saw tons of cute brunettes in France, some hot blondes too but mostly brunettes with blue eyes brah. I loved em.

Your taste in women must be really different.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Adonish-AOE14 View Post
    Rio de Janeiro / Sao Paulo / Florianopolis
    faurr and these still made your list?

in brazil, SP and Rio easily have the country's worst looking chicks. Floripa i agree with.

but the southern states are by far where all the smoking hngggg's are in brazil... dat german mix

LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LJS21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Czech, Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Romania, Sweden, and Brazil.

kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brazil and japan easily
    Last edited by kkevinn6; 08-07-2012 at 09:21 PM.

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bonetana View Post
    STRONG WTF

where in France did you stay? Where in Paris!?

I saw tons of cute brunettes in France, some hot blondes too but mostly brunettes with blue eyes brah. I loved em.

Your taste in women must be really different.
    I was in paris for only a week but it was like hit or miss. In pau, france 90 percent of the girls were unattractive.
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been to central and western europe, and some central america. out of the countries i've actually been to, the top three are france, spain, then the US. easily. of course that list will likely be violently revised as soon as i step foot on brasilian soil.

spent new years in paris a few years back and the women, on average, were just as hot (physically) as they are here in the US, or in spain. the difference is this: 8AM sunday morning i decide to take a jog through the streets of the opera district near my hotel before they got too busy. i stopped counting after spotting nearly a dozen thin, well-put together women going about their daily business going to the market, hitting a cafe, or whatever but dressed to the nines. tight, small skirts and dresses, stiletto heels. all that.

on a sunday morning.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fernizzle View Post
    been to central and western europe, and some central america. out of the countries i've actually been to, the top three are france, spain, then the US. easily. of course that list will likely be violently revised as soon as i step foot on brasilian soil.

spent new years in paris a few years back and the women, on average, were just as hot (physically) as they are here in the US, or in spain. the difference is this: 8AM sunday morning i decide to take a jog through the streets of the opera district near my hotel before they got too busy. i stopped counting after spotting nearly a dozen thin, well-put together women going about their daily business going to the market, hitting a cafe, or whatever but dressed to the nines. tight, small skirts and dresses, stiletto heels. all that.

on a sunday morning.
    feminism hasn't taken hold in these countries so women still feel obliged to look their best no matter the situation

Originally Posted by Fernizzle View Post

on a sunday morning.
    In my experience, the US isn't as great with women. Might change if I move to California but stay outta the deep south, seriously sucks balls.

Black women or Anglo Saxon (yes Anglo saxon, no italian or eastern european here) women here

pasty skin, freckles, green eyes, and brown hair

DO NOT WANT/10

rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rodro86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In my experience, the US isn't as great with women. Might change if I move to California but stay outta the deep south, seriously sucks balls.

Black women or Anglo Saxon (yes Anglo saxon, no italian or eastern european here) women here

pasty skin, freckles, green eyes, and brown hair

DO NOT WANT/10
    Anglo saxon? Its wrong to call british descendants anglo saxon, since only a minority of the english are partially descended from anglo-saxons, let alone fully descended. THe vast majority of modern day british descend from native britons (iron age hunter gatherer groups). So most white people from ex british colonies, like the US, Canada, Australia, NZ are not descended of anglo saxons at all, thats why brown hair is far more common in the US than blond , and most people dont look that "germanic" either, neither do the british people as a whole (although some small groups from the east coast can look at times more germanic-like) but the vast majority doesnt. Although the census claim most white americans to be descendants of germans or "german-americans" to make up the majority, the reality is British+Irish (I group them together because British and Irish are nearly indistinguishable on the looks department) blood dominates by a large, but since people do often relate to more recent heritage (in this case german and Irish) and the colonial british blood on the other hand is kind of forgotten. I'd make a wild guess and say as much as 65% of white americans are mostly either of British or Irish stock , 20% of german, 8-10% italy and 5-7% the rest.

I've traveled extensively thoughout europe and I would say by a large most white americans as a group would pass unnoticed in either Ireland or Britain (although there are quite a few fenotypes that are not that common in the US). When I was in germany I felt people looked quite foreign to what I was used in the US, people looked often more massive in terms of build and lot more of natural blonde hair, the facial features also looked more sharp and classically european (among borth men and women) compared to the US/Britain. True anglo saxons have blond hair/blue eyes, pink skin and germanic facial features, like modern day northern germans, dutch and danish people. Most white american women (even excluding the italian, east european ones) have plain brown hair and a different skin complexion than germanic european ones, go to a town in sweden, denmark, netherlands, etc and you will notice people look nothing like your average white american on most cities, but quite a few british/Irish will look not too far from the american everyday variation.

On topic I think It depends of what type of women you find beautiful, I like tall slim natural blondes(medium-light/golden blonde hair) with long legs,slender builds, sharp facial features and blue/green eyes.

I'd say continental germanics are the best looking according to that logic (danish, dutch, northern/western german, flemish belgians) and would add the czech, who have a lot of tall leggy blondes with sharp facial features (I like pointy noises) thanks to their hugely germanic influence. Didnt include the Norwegian/Swedish (and less so finnish) because although blonde they have too many of the reduced/infantile variation among their populations, like too round faces (a bit asian like) with little snub noses, and some look a bit asian like (mix with sami and uralic populations from ancient times). I dont know If someone who has been to either sweden or norway noticed the same?

For example the wife of tiger woods looks a bit asian/uralic influenced.
    Last edited by rodro86; 08-08-2012 at 10:46 AM.

WOW, quite a lecture!

Registered User GuiltyOfWinning's Avatar
    GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LJS21 View Post
    Czech, Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Romania, Sweden, and Brazil.
    This. Its all about personal preference to pick the best out of these countries though.
    LOLing at people saying American women. Its impossible with an obesity rate of 35%, how can you compare that to 9% of Sweden + France etc?

Originally Posted by GuiltyOfWinning View Post
    This. Its all about personal preference to pick the best out of these countries though.
    LOLing at people saying American women. Its impossible with an obesity rate of 35%, how can you compare that to 9% of Sweden + France etc?
    american brah here and I pretty much agree man, gets worse when you live down south!

to brahs that have traveled a lot and dated women, are there any countries where Indian men have a good reputation with women?

Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500) Bigasfuark is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    I'm going to have to pick America (srs)

At least here in San Diego, we have some beautiful women and the best part about it is that you don't only get one flavor like other places. We have white women, latinas, asians, ebonies and everything in between. Plus we get all the hot ass models and actresses from other countries, who come over here to live.
    YES, i live in norcal, but i visited San Diego a couple weeks ago, and there were tons of hot woman on the beaches. Such a nice city, i really like the beachy socal feeling it brings, unlike nor cal

northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by n4s View Post
    That's the dutch team..
    was going to say that but i let it go...

but my answer is romania and anywhere in central or south america

Originally Posted by northnorth35 View Post
    was going to say that but i let it go...

but my answer is romania and anywhere in central or south america
    isn't the girl on the FIAT commercials a Romanian?

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya, I do have a bit of a racial insecurity, when you read the crap you do on here it is easy to get one. Now what do you expect?

When most women won't date you because of stereotypes and your race not being popular it gets to you. As I said, I did good in France as opposed to the US because there weren't many negative stereotypes of Indians in France.
    Most countries outside of US/UK/Canada/Aus will be more open. This is because their media isn't full of bad stereotypes and kids growing being told this is an attractive feature (insert white man or hip hop black man) and this is an unattractive feature, funny Indian accent, illegal immigrants, slums etc. Also those countries are packed with Asian immigrants who usually came there for a better life, so perceived lower status stereotype ie escaping 3rd world to enter rich developed country.

On the other hand you go to for example Brazil, Latvia, these countries doesn't have a strong Asian immigrant presence bringing down overall status of that race, so as you are unknown to them you are different and maybe "exotic". In UK for example, you're just another Indian who smells of curry with a funny accent. Not saying everyone thinks like that but we subconsciously judge on predetermined stereotypes we have accumulated through experience, either from media or RL. Also by being a tourist in a poorer country you are automatically high status. Proof of this is during summer, I see a lot of arab/indian/asian guys with hot latina/eastern european blondes. That's because summer where I live has a strong presence of International students. Throughout the rest of the year its very rare I see those combinations.

Having said that, watch simplepickup and look at 5'7 Jesse. He's pulling tail of all races. You play the numbers game enough, have decent 'game' and persevere, you can overcome those obstacles.

As for the thread, haven't traveled to many countries but my town being a haven for International students during summer, I'd probably say Spain, so many hot bishes. But their all hot, Swiz, French, Italian, Eastern European etc. Been with English, Brazil, Filipina, Russian, Pakistan, Ukrainian. Travelling the world next summer, should be interesting.
    Last edited by plsmire; 08-08-2012 at 08:34 PM.

thanks, dunno why you are red

see that is my issue, down south if you aren't white you are perceived as lower

out west and up north apparently things get better, but it seem as though that is just for blacks and latinos, for indians it seems they stay bad if not worse

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks, dunno why you are red

see that is my issue, down south if you aren't white you are perceived as lower

out west and up north apparently things get better, but it seem as though that is just for blacks and latinos, for indians it seems they stay bad if not worse
    Posted in a thread agreeing that there are too many swimming events and got a few negs for that. lol. Dont care though, technically I've received more reps than negs, just those who negged has pretty strong neg power.

On the bright side you are pretty tall. Most Indians are skinny fat manlets. By being a taller aesthetic Indian man, you immediately set yourself apart from everyone else and it could actually be to your advantage. Its like a guy not being into asian/oriental women cos they have no tits, pancakes and too shy, then comes an Asian woman with dat ass and dem teddies and sexy as fuarrkk. She stands out cos shes the elite of the bunch and that givers her an advantage over the other 'common' hot white women.

Originally Posted by plsmire View Post
    Posted in a thread agreeing that there are too many swimming events and got a few negs for that. lol. Dont care though, technically I've received more reps than negs, just those who negged has pretty strong neg power.

On the bright side you are pretty tall. Most Indians are skinny fat manlets. By being a taller aesthetic Indian man, you immediately set yourself apart from everyone else and it could actually be to your advantage. Its like a guy not being into asian/oriental women cos they have no tits, pancakes and too shy, then comes an Asian woman with dat ass and dem teddies and sexy as fuarrkk. She stands out cos shes the elite of the bunch and that givers her an advantage over the other 'common' hot white women.
    I have heard that SO MUCH. Like my Alpha (loud, buff, tattoos) Asian friends who live out in California have dated quality White girls who aren't even into Asians. Thing is, I always wondered how a bollywood kind of Indian guy would do with women as opposed just the stereotypical FOB right?

NICE TO SEE YOU ARE BACK IN GREEN! =D

Registered User skinnyfataussie's Avatar
    skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brazil

Inb4 its a dude

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really curious about Budapest, the first time I've seen it mentioned repeatedly.

Anyways I'm going to London and France next year, will be eager.

Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ghadz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    According to OP's blue-eyed brunette statement...I guess I know where I'll be studying abroad next year! Hahaha
    *American Politics & History Crew*
    *INTJ Crew*

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
    - Robert Kennedy

Originally Posted by Ghadz View Post
    According to OP's blue-eyed brunette statement...I guess I know where I'll be studying abroad next year! Hahaha

They are LITERALLY all over the place in France! My friends loved them!

nice skin
    chiseled features
    classy

EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) EastboundDown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Russia, any other answer is objectively wrong
    *shorter than younger brother crew*
    *too cool for school crew*
    *molested as a child crew*
    *want to get laid but too physically weak to rape crew*

Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kellybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rodro86 View Post
    British and Irish are nearly indistinguishable on the looks department
    I think we have more dark haired people, they've more gingers and blondes... Im in Australia at the moment and everyone thinks im Greek or Italian, majority of my mates have black hair too.

Originally Posted by rodro86 View Post
    white americans as a group would pass unnoticed in either Ireland or Britain
    Ye stick out like a sore thumb! trust me mate i can spot a yank a mile off.

On topic i would say Australia, have never hnnnnnggg'd so much in my life... Americas pretty decent too tho.

Goodnight sweet prince RapierApe's Avatar
    RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000) RapierApe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I heard Danish women are big snobs and really stuck up, just like Swedish women.
    I got in a Dane. Her and her mate were both very laid back.

Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Danish are all quality. I love french women though, accent is a big part of it.

Originally Posted by RapierApe View Post
    I got in a Dane. Her and her mate were both very laid back.
    interesting

I mean your experience might be a bit different than mines if I ever do go to Scandinavia