Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is the exact reason my kids gonig into lifting at age like 12 or 13

STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We were in this computer class, and this one kid was a real nerdy loner. I was a loner too, but people liked me. Anyway, this one dude starts messing with the nerdy loner, making fun of him and whatnot. I turn to the guy and say, "Dude, stop messin with him man."

He's all like, "what are you gonna do about it".

Then, he stopped messin with him.

Sometimes all it takes is just saying something.

matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i went to an extremely small school. the entire school only had like 350 kids and my graduating class only had 60. even though it was that small, there was still multiple fights a week.

the worst was when there was a kid who had broken his foot a day earlier. he had gotten in a fight with someone the next day. after loosing the fight, he got his broken foot stomped on by the other kid's friends as they all stood around him kicking him everywhere, his face, torso, ect.

another kid got his head dunked in the toilet after like five dudes all pissed in it.
    -Misc Firearms Crew
    -American Patriot Crew
    -Misc Drunk Crew
    -Always takes more than the recommended dosage crew

-6'3"
    -219lbs

cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000) cuttin.bruh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sardonicc View Post
    These two douchey-looking kids (the types who wear sunglasses and flat-bill hats indoors) picked on this autistic girl until she started crying hysterically in front of the whole class. I felt bad for her... I wish I had said something, but I doubt they would care if I stood up for her, tbh.
    Would have hit them both in the head with a desk, or took a stapler to their faces. srs
    #TeamMeatball

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in 6th grade I was a foreveralone awkward *******. Didnt really get picked on much but was just introverted. My one friend/acquaintance was this kid who was mildly Autistic. He always got made fun of and bullied... feltbadman. One day I walked into the locker room and saw 3 or 4 of the popular guys pushing him around in a circle and calling him a retard. Dude was crying and asking them to stop... I still cant believe I did it, but I hulk raged and charged at one of them. Slammed his ass into a locker and hit him as hard as I could. Of course, his buddies jumped on and kicked the sht out of me pretty bad. Teacher walked in a minute later and broke it up. I got suspended for participating in a fight but the principle told me he wished he didnt have to. Folks said GJDM. One of the only fights I have ever been in TBH. Srs story.

Registered Ginger HalifaxGoatny's Avatar
    HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Freshman year, one kid was talking on AIM with this girl he liked and she baited him into writing his sexual fantasies about her. She printed it out and gave copies of it to everybody in his English class. We all thought he was a weirdo, but now I just feel bad for him.

There were two brothers who were both at least 2 years behind and were borderline mentally disabled. They lived in my neighborhood and they were white trash to infinity and beyond. There were rumors that they had sex with their mom, started smoking crack when they were kids, and all sorts of messed up stuff. My parents told me to stay away from their house when I was a kid. The older one buried a stray cat up to it's neck and ran over it with a lawnmower. I think the younger one is in prison now.

A girl got pregnant and dropped out of school, but told everybody she was moving so her boyfriend wouldn't find out. She got her new boyfriend (who went to the same school) to help her give birth to her kid in a bathtub. Then they drowned it and buried it. My friend's mom found it walking around their property after it was dug up by coyotes. The dad didn't know he had a kid until it was all over the news. She had the nerve to go back to the same school and was harassed relentlessly before finally transferring for real.
    "I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?"
    - Clark W. Griswold

DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lots of mean sht in HS. we used to tell the big fat dude his shoulder fat looked like titties...( ironic since i broke my knee senior year and got fat for the next 5 years)he turned gay and got really skinny/looks like a tranny now.

one kid was muffed in the head, always wore "police" shirts, we kept telling him he was too stupid to be a cop. (turned out he failed the test and became security guard)

One kid pissed his pants in middle school, people called him pisspants for years, his doctor gave him the wrong pills, ended up dying just after grad.

typical goth kids, wearing red contacts and **** would get made fun of, but they had it coming

then there was the Persians, oh **** we must've fought every week, most memorable was when we were in weight training class, and 10 of em were yelling at us to "come get it" our teacher was cool as **** and just stayed in his office. Never seen a school of 2200 empty to the courtyard so fast... was a 10 on 10 brawl, i got a baton to the back, then broke the kids eye socket. i had a fked up back for about 2 weeks, kids face was messed for a month.

one time in gym my football buddy bare ass farted on some weird chinese kids head, he responded "phuck yuu ****gggET" in the funniest voice... still chuckle at that one.

i feel like Billy Madison sometimes, like i should call up these guys and apologise to "samir the queer" and others, but id rather buy em a beer if i ever see them again.

Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HalifaxGoatny View Post
    A girl got pregnant and dropped out of school, but told everybody she was moving so her boyfriend wouldn't find out. She got her new boyfriend (who went to the same school) to help her give birth to her kid in a bathtub. Then they drowned it and buried it. My friend's mom found it walking around their property after it was dug up by coyotes. The dad didn't know he had a kid until it was all over the news. She had the nerve to go back to the same school and was harassed relentlessly before finally transferring for real.
    Is this real life?
    3.77/4.00 GPA crew

1K+

Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    middle school there was this tyrant of sorts lol, he litterally got other people to beat kids asses for him. he was really influential and everyone wanted his approval. i didnt care for him or any of those kids but i was forced to sit by him in most classes cause of alphabetical order chit. anyway since i didnt really pay attention to him he always tried to start chit with me and talked a bunch of chit, this went on for years. most of the time i ignored it but once i got pissed and went off on the kid and humiliated him by saying something about his mom being a whore (which she was) and he tried to get this bigger kid to fight me but a teacher broke it off.. i saw this kid a year ago and im about 3 times his size lulz and hes all cracked out and worn down from drugs. he reconized me and commented on how big i got and showed me mad respect lol i just disregarded. feltgoodman

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was once this short, fat, chubby kid, everyone called him Bilbo Baggins.

I killed them all.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Registered Ginger HalifaxGoatny's Avatar
    HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HalifaxGoatny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hrad View Post
    Is this real life?
    All true. Last one was on the news all over Texas. I rode the same bus for band trips with the girl, and she was a total drama queen/bitch. She threatened to press assault charges on some kid's mom for grabbing her shoulder or some sh!t.
    "I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?"
    - Clark W. Griswold

YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoungBurn96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dragonbanana View Post
    I hope you're good at fighting and training with a large black man
    lol aware

Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000) Koop21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In HS there was a kid who had the same kind of birthmark. Guy played rugby and was a beast though, most people liked him was really funny and aesthetic, etc.

I don't remember seeing anything too terrible in HS but of course there was some bullying.

Although my school was on the news for having sex at dances, after that we had to sign a six page dance contract and they weren't too fun anymore. Brb taking pictures and leaving.
    Last edited by Koop21; 08-07-2012 at 02:24 PM.

NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000) NoBrahdy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Found out these two kids were bullying my little brother just because he was smarter than them. My brother was in grade 9 at the time and I was in grade 11. These two kids were my age, but they were in grade 9 classes like complete ****ing failures. Long story short I caught them both alone within a week of each other and they never said another mean word to my brother again.
    Signature crew

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone spray painted on the school's wall (and I mean a real wall; not ********) that some girl' mouth was nothing but a sperm bank.
    47 year old guy; 5'5"

ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500) ABurger is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by STEELxBALLS View Post
    There was this substitute that had previously had a stroke which left his face disfigured. His mouth was always cocked to the side as if he was half-way smiling like the joker. He talked slow, and he always looked sad. Students made fun of him and threw paper balls at him, and he would just say softly, "Guys, stop that. Please don't throw paper balls."

I hated them, and I wanted to kill them. Slit their throats.

Royal Arsenal - 1886 DarkskinBrah's Avatar
    DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarkskinBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some kid got his lunch stolen. I lol'd
    ~ Zombie apocalypse response Crew ~
    *look down when you see a hot girl crew*

-----Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012----

JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing really happened to me in highschool. Didn't have many friends, didn't have any enemies either though.
    Strong this. Had a core group of friends that never hung out with the jocks/cool kids/hot girls but weren't ****gy enough to ever be picked on.

Worst thing I saw (or that I remember because I raged for days) is this fat fuking kunt of a girl was walking down the hall with her equally kunty fat friend when one of the down syndrome girls walked by with her favourite barney shirt on and they stopped her and said "barney isn't real!" and started mocking her while the down syndrome girl just said "no! No!" And started balling. I regret not punching her in the face. She did get in trouble though. Kunt.
    ȯ Guide to see who has quoted your posts:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137882503

PSN: uR1cheekyC-NTm8 and JobbyBones

♞ ♞ ♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞ ♞ ♞

ღ♥Live♥Laugh♥Misc♥ღ

STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) STEELxBALLS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You LIE!

Babies do not walk or crawl around especially after being drowned and buried and not fed every two hours. You're an idiot.

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My senior year, this 6'4 skinny junior flattens ALL my tires on my car during lunch, little did that ****er know I was going out to pick up some lunch, so I saw him.

Broke his nose, jaw, and he lost 2 teeth. Went to court and had to pay a ****LOAD of money. For the next couple weeks, my dad was walking around the house holding a belt. On knees scrubbing all day.

McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000) McTom15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I moved and I was picked on for being new. I got beat up a lot. But one time an old Asian man save Me and began showing Me the ways of Kung-Fu(Not karate). Anyway, I became pretty good and eventually went to Japan for awhile. It's whatevs.
    Instagram/SnapChat: McTom15

B: 365
    D: 545
    S: 515(Parallel)
    Clean: 335

JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000) JobbyBones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing really happened to me in highschool. Didn't have many friends, didn't have any enemies either though.
    Strong this. Had a core group of friends that never hung out with the jocks/cool kids/hot girls but weren't ****gy enough to ever be picked on.

Worst thing I saw (or that I remember because I raged for days) is this fat fuking kunt of a girl was walking down the hall with her equally kunty fat friend when one of the down syndrome girls walked by with her favourite barney shirt on and they stopped her and said "barney isn't real!" and started mocking her while the down syndrome girl just said "no! No!" And started balling. I regret not punching her in the face. She did get in trouble though. Kunt.
    ȯ Guide to see who has quoted your posts:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137882503

PSN: uR1cheekyC-NTm8 and JobbyBones

♞ ♞ ♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞ ♞ ♞

ღ♥Live♥Laugh♥Misc♥ღ

ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForeverManlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JMills87 View Post
    I really remember HS being a brutal time for some people.

There was a kid named John, who had a large patch of grey hair on the front of his scalp. It was very prominent. He explained that it was actually a birthmark.

Everyone proceeded to refer to him to his face as "CumStain", "CumShot", "JohnnyDickSnot", and "JizzMark".

Anyone else notice how mean HS kids can be?
    OP where in CT are you from? I think I know this kid. Srs. Did you change his name in this post?
    GW2 - DrSwole.9376 (Doc Swole / Dr Merlin Gainz)

**Paramedic Crew**
    **Always Pick #4 Crew**
    **Proud Manlet Crew**

R.I.P Zyzz

Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000)

Calling bull**** on this one considering they would both be in fuking jail instead of going back to school you liar.

Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50) Noooodlearms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Badfrog View Post
    One dude got caught wacking his pud by his sister. She told a few people and he heard about it every day for the next 4 yrs. Stupid because everyone did it. Idiots

Another got scared toilet papering someone's house (or at least that's what I believe they were doing) and he **** his pants. He heard about it every day for the next couple of years. He'd come back from putting away his lunch tray only to find tootsie rolls placed on his chair.

Worst was probably the kid that got picked on by everybody (no one spared him). Usually it was not his fault but he was big, goofy and his mom walked him to school so he got bullied night and day. Coming back from recess in the 6th grade someone started something with him and the male teacher turned around and went off on the kid. He backed him into a fence and nailed him with a couple of dodge balls while ripping him a new one. Sadly, two years later that kid decided he had enough of everyone and walked in front of a freight train.
    This post specifically, and entire thread genuinely made me sad and think about people who I've bullied/seen bullied (srs)

inb4 liek dis if u cry evry tym

Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I once strangled an eleven year old on the bus for calling my gf a whore

ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000) ciclista is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn...

For me high school was pretty tame and civilized... although middle school was brutal (luckily I wasn't one of the victims).
    positive crew

silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000) silly_sally808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This one kid in my elementary school had some major problems, but was smart enough to be considered "normal". In 8th grade, this fuking cheerleading slut went out with him as a joke...one of the most fuked up things this bish could have done...kid thought he did well, and after like a week or 2 she cut the act. Kid turned gay after that. He focused mostly on band...kid wrote a few symphonies...fuking crazy, but yeah, sht was fuked up.

atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50) atramell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We used to have something called Junior/Senior War. Essentially it was a week of hell for both sides. Frozen eggs, fights, egging, peanut butter or honey on car door handles. White walling tires. It got too far once. They started doing concrete eggs and frozen watermelons. Then one kid got dragged by his arm behind a truck. Cops put a major stop to it.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    some kid in 8th grade had been shoving me and picking on me. We were both on the basketball team. One practice he was picking on me extra hard "come on ****** whatcha gonna do? you don't even stand up for yourself ******. then I shoved him into the bleachers hard enough to break his arm. i kept getting picked on after that, but i always fought back and gave them bruises too. f- em