Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow How many push-ups can you do in 10 minutes? (Prize)(Reps)[VIDEO]

Must record it and the person who completes the most in 10 minutes gets a 2lb tub of Allmax Nutrition Isoflex Protein (and reps from me and others)!

Check out the video for further details and for a demonstration of what it looks like.

1st Prize: 2 lb Tub of Allmax Nutrition Isoflex Protein

RULES:
    • You have 10 minutes to do as many push ups as you can complete
    • Have a timer visible in the camera frame
    • Perform a full repetition every time (this means shoulders parallel or lower to your elbows)
    • Must post a video response

DEADLINE: Midnight (PST) August 15th

* Reps for anyone who posts a video of them attempting the challenge no matter what your score is.
    * Reps for anyone who puts this thread or the video link in their sig and pm's me

timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gonna try this sometime soon. Not sure when though cause of football and ****..

What program do you use to edit your video and get the numbers in the vid? Im not that great at editing

brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by timmykins02 View Post
    Gonna try this sometime soon. Not sure when though cause of football and ****..

What program do you use to edit your video and get the numbers in the vid? Im not that great at editing
    Just kill it on your next chest day!

I use Sony Vegas Pro 10 to edit, it's one of the best programs but there are a few others.
    Bought this account in 2010 :D

timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10) timmykins02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brianmt View Post
    Just kill it on your next chest day!

I use Sony Vegas Pro 10 to edit, it's one of the best programs but there are a few others.
    yeahh thats friday ill do it then. and post it up later that day.

Lol yeah but I'm stuck with like windows live movie maker lol.. I'll figure it out

Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    will do, aiming for at least 350
    Ridding my physique of PLID with time

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ill put it in my sig, what do you want it to say
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTreeMeister will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In !

CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Slaytonslayer View Post
    will do, aiming for at least 351

Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000) Slaytonslayer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianAthlete View Post
    challenge accepted
    Ridding my physique of PLID with time

You got a new private msg guinaoum1's Avatar
    guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000) guinaoum1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    aiming for 100 lol
    There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche

Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Controll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, I can only do 200 but it takes way less than 10 min

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make it 60seconds to do as many double clap pushups as possible, and I'll consider it. 10minutes is ridiculous.

FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will you ship to canada?

Just tried for 6minutes and 30 seconds, got 150 pushups. I'll be uploading a video soon, aiming for 200+.
    Last edited by FuckOutTheWay; 08-07-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Originally Posted by timmykins02 View Post
    yeahh thats friday ill do it then. and post it up later that day.

Lol yeah but I'm stuck with like windows live movie maker lol.. I'll figure it out
    Good luck! Windows movie maker is a good start point but definitely try to move up because it is super limited.

G'luck haha

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Ill put it in my sig, what do you want it to say
    Cool! Just a line like "Wanna take on the push ups challenge? [link]"

Originally Posted by TheTreeMeister View Post
    In !
    Good luck man!

Originally Posted by CanadianAthlete View Post
    You got this

challenge accepted
    Originally Posted by guinaoum1 View Post
    aiming for 100 lol
    Kill it guys!

Originally Posted by Controll View Post
    lol, I can only do 200 but it takes way less than 10 min
    Well, in 10 minutes you should be able to do more. I'll believe it when I see it on video though

Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    Make it 60seconds to do as many double clap pushups as possible, and I'll consider it. 10minutes is ridiculous.
    Why is 10 minutes such a daunting task for everyone? Is it really that hard to buckle down for 10 minutes and push yourself?

Originally Posted by ****OutTheWay View Post
    Will you ship to canada?

Just tried for 6minutes and 30 seconds, got 150 pushups. I'll be uploading a video soon, aiming for 200+.
    Sorry only U.S. shipping :/ I had to ship something to England one time and the shipping was $25. You should still do the challenge for bragging rights, plus you get a link on the youtube video which will get you alot of exposure (then you can put ads on your vid and profit

Teen Misc Bump

NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1rd page reservation, deffo having a try at this lol

FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FuckOutTheWay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry only U.S. shipping :/ I had to ship something to England one time and the shipping was $25. You should still do the challenge for bragging rights, plus you get a link on the youtube video which will get you alot of exposure (then you can put ads on your vid and profit
    If I win will you pay for my brazzers membership? **** those previews.

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Teen misc. only?

Who are the judges for what does/doesn't count as a push up

Pretty sure I could beat 160 or whatever

No e-hate or nothing

Originally Posted by NegativePounds View Post
    1rd page reservation, deffo having a try at this lol
    Good luck my bruddah!

Originally Posted by ****OutTheWay View Post
    If I win will you pay for my brazzers membership? **** those previews.
    Haha, sorry but no brah. Good luck when you try it out though!

Originally Posted by ArmstrongBrah View Post
    Teen misc. only?

Who are the judges for what does/doesn't count as a push up

Pretty sure I could beat 160 or whatever

No e-hate or nothing
    Anyone who replies to the youtube video with a video response. No e-hate at all, I am by no means the best I was simply giving a demonstration, I expect to be completely eclipsed by atleast 40 reps by someone

I am the sole judge of what counts, be aware that I will be strict in the fact that you have to fully extend your arms and you have to bring your shoulders parralel or lower to your elbows (humerus bone must be flat not at an incline)

fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    lol'd, tried a double clapping pushup and fell flat on my face and almost dislocated both my shoulders

kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kosich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can put ads on vids if i win this? Ok, brb 350 push ups, lololl

Manlet Overlord of Peace matt3400's Avatar
    matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matt3400 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have nothing else to do but there is no way I can upload ten minutes worth of video on my ****ty ass connection.
    B: 395 spotter assisted
    S: 405 1/4 squat
    DL: 535 hitched as fuq

Originally Posted by fxoqxc View Post
    lol'd, tried a double clapping pushup and fell flat on my face and almost dislocated both my shoulders
    Hahaha, that's not good. See I can't be responsible for people hurting themselves ;P

Originally Posted by kosich View Post
    I can put ads on vids if i win this? Ok, brb 350 push ups, lololl
    Yup! You'll end up getting thousands of views from my audience spillover

Originally Posted by matt3400 View Post
    I have nothing else to do but there is no way I can upload ten minutes worth of video on my ****ty ass connection.
    Export it in 480 or 520p instead of 720 or 1080p and the size will be much smaller. Are you unable to leave your laptop/computer on over night while you sleep?

Registered User AznBodyBuilder1's Avatar
    AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AznBodyBuilder1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In. Will attempt this soon.

Originally Posted by AznBodyBuilder1 View Post
    In. Will attempt this soon.
    Good luck brah you're gonna kill it

Bump

idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    has anyone submitted anything yet?
    if yeah you should post the links in the OP so we are aware of how many to aim for
    i want to do this but i just dont feel like going through the whole recording/uploading thing
    Deadlift - 225x12

Bench Press - 155x8

Squat - 225x4

Originally Posted by idkwhattoput View Post
    has anyone submitted anything yet?
    if yeah you should post the links in the OP so we are aware of how many to aim for
    i want to do this but i just dont feel like going through the whole recording/uploading thing
    I will be adding the submission highscores to the OP. Currently no one has entered yet. About 15 people have vouched to try.

idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50) idkwhattoput will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will be adding the submission highscores to the OP. Currently no one has entered yet. About 15 people have vouched to try.
    ok i maaaaaaay try it on my next push day, im sure i can beat your 160 pushups hahaha if i record with an iphone is it easy to upload to youtube?
    Deadlift - 225x12

Bench Press - 155x8

Squat - 225x4

Originally Posted by idkwhattoput View Post
    ok i maaaaaaay try it on my next push day, im sure i can beat your 160 pushups hahaha if i record with an iphone is it easy to upload to youtube?
    Yup, it's super easy just might take a few hours, just upload it while you go to bed