Marineandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rain bi ninja assassin diet

Does anyone know rain bi the diet he followed for ninja assassin the movie want gain to get 70kg but as healthy as possible please help

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm not even sure what I read... is Rain Bi a person?

Silently ... But surely . Gilgamesh13's Avatar
    Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gilgamesh13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wisdommaster1 View Post
    i'm not even sure what I read... is Rain Bi a person?
    Yeah, he's a Japanese guitarist that acted in a full on CGI ninja movie called ninja assassin in which he plays the role of an emo ninja trying to take revenge on his master because he killed the girl he loved in the ninja clan due to her disobeying the laws of the "ozunu" by attempting to escape. Guy's physique looks appealing to women on screen :

On dat dere ****gy taem.
    "By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward." Mikhail Bakunin ~

The king of the jungle is the lion not the elephant, the king of the seas is the shark not the whale... You may want to be the biggest, but my goal is to be king.

No action --> decay.

Don't let your ego write checks that your body can't cash.

Lapis Philosophorum.

hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100) hegotbig is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Gilgamesh13 View Post
    Yeah, he's a Japanese guitarist .
    korean singer.

u joking right