Closed Thread
Page 100 of 170 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 5076
    FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nicebutwise View Post
    cheers!
    Do you always get complimented on them? In 5th grade, my principal who was athletic himself complimented on them. I was 11.

I don't even train calves.

Me in 2010. Didn't even lift.

Sucks sometimes cause I can't wear some jeans.
    know how I know you're asian?
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ThatOneLurker View Post
    calves grow fast crew checking in

feelsgoodman.jpg

this. guise mire left and rite.

dont train them directly tho want to keep them aesthetic and in proportion.

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DeanWade View Post

I train them directly but I adjust my volume accordingly.

They have really high insertions though so they look decent from the front but shredded from the back.
    The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DeanWade has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

They have really high insertions though so they look decent from the front but shredded from the back.
    that feel brah

thing is I didnt even notice until my friends made comments about them.

also, before I even started lifting I once wore a morph suit at a festival.
    chicks were mirin my glutes hard,
    even got a friend request from a hot girl from my school I've talked to before with a comment about my ass.
    feelsgoodmang, didnt do anything with her though :/

so squat brahs get on dat morphsuit time if you got dem glute genetics lol

chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50) chestmondays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN on 100th page!

5'6 aka God Mode for walking into teddies
    *I think I'm addicted to Chest Day Crew*
    *Can't sleep on Sunday night crew*
    *I can confirm I am Chest Crew*

✔ ******** - https://www.********.com/Chestmondays

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    fellow manlets, what are your thoughts?
    mirin hard

Originally Posted by chestmondays View Post
    IN on 100th page!

5'6 aka God Mode for walking into teddies
    welcome bro! and hehe yeah one of best benefits of being manlet
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000)
    calves grow fast crew checking in

feelsgoodman.jpg
    One of the best things about being a manlet. Some muscles you don't even have to directly train and they're just there!
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    know how I know you're asian?
    skin colour?

guys mire all the time. Girls not so much. They prefer me wearing pants than shorts

Yeah, I don't train them directly too. Regard everything else, especially squats and DL's.

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that feel brah

thing is I didnt even notice until my friends made comments about them.

also, before I even started lifting I once wore a morph suit at a festival.
    chicks were mirin my glutes hard,
    even got a friend request from a hot girl from my school I've talked to before with a comment about my ass.
    feelsgoodmang, didnt do anything with her though :/

so squat brahs get on dat morphsuit time if you got dem glute genetics lol

fuaaark no homer but my glutes are round as fuuuu

if a girl had my glutes I woodsmash/10

One of the best things about being a manlet. Some muscles you don't even have to directly train and they're just there!

jelly of some of you manlets

brb chest filling in super fast
    The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

lol you forgot to say no narcissus brah

brb chest filling in super fast

brb chest sucks balls srs...tfw deltbrah.
    see bold

nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000)

same here.
    we're fked if we go to jail.
    u know what they'll do to us in jail with our glutes of peace?
    it rhymes with grape

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ Do they give you a "cape" for training so hard???

also my calves are okay, they don't look bad... but I don't train them so they're not great
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

see bold

lmao you too?

my shoulder cap looks great and my chest is decent.. tfw i want the pecs of the gods

lmao you too?

my shoulder cap looks great and my chest is decent.. tfw i want the pecs of the gods

lol yeah my friends are myron my shoulders

but my chest isnt even decent yet.
    Im a beginner still, so I might make it.

We're all gonna...make it.

360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10) 360nofap is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chest progressing faster than delts crew checking in. hunched over shoulders because poverty rear delts :/

lol yeah my friends are myron my shoulders

but my chest isnt even decent yet.
    Im a beginner still, so I might make it.

We're all gonna...make it.
    Lol I did bench pressing everyday for 3 weeks to add 2 inches to my chest.

That's the only reason my chest looks decently proportioned to my shoulders now.

Originally Posted by 360nofap View Post
    chest progressing faster than delts crew checking in. hunched over shoulders because poverty rear delts :/
    Do horizontal rows to balance it out.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    manlet brothers, checking in.

love you guys <3

Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000) Dismayful is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's up my short (and short hearted manmore) sexxy bitches?! <3

superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) superwelter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Trying to make it brahs... struggling...

Lol I did bench pressing everyday for 3 weeks to add 2 inches to my chest.

That's the only reason my chest looks decently proportioned to my shoulders now.
    lol would do but
    on my right side, my front delt aways gets in the lift.

I srsly cant change it even when I try. There seems to be something wrong with my right shoulder, seems like something is blocked there but when I visited a doctor they couldn't help me.

I dont know what to do. It frustrates the **** out of me.

I may try to consult a doctor of osteopathic medicine..

Help anyone?

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superwelter View Post
    Trying to make it brahs... struggling...
    We're all gonna ****ing make it brah. Don't ever doubt yourself! You're a sick kunt if you want to be
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another manlet signing in
    Where da hell did my signature go?

lol would do but
    on my right side, my front delt aways gets in the lift.

I srsly cant change it even when I try. There seems to be something wrong with my right shoulder, seems like something is blocked there but when I visited a doctor they couldn't help me.

I dont know what to do. It frustrates the **** out of me.

I may try to consult a doctor of osteopathic medicine..

Help anyone?

lower the bar to your upper abs and bench in an arc

dont' retract your scapula, protract your shoulder blades at the top of the ROM to gain a few more inches to activate your serratus anterior as a bigger stabilizer. And focus very hard on each rep to make sure your delt doesn't get involved.

Might solve your problem. Benching this way has made my serratus look very nice.

edit:

idk how many EDM brahs are in this thread but hnnnnnng

edit #2:

another cheeky update brought to you by ThatOneLurker

Last edited by ThatOneLurker; 07-24-2013 at 11:01 AM.

lower the bar to your upper abs and bench in an arc

dont' retract your scapula, protract your shoulder blades at the top of the ROM to gain a few more inches to activate your serratus anterior as a bigger stabilizer. And focus very hard on each rep to make sure your delt doesn't get involved.

Might solve your problem. Benching this way has made my serratus look very nice.
    will do!

but I think its not so much of a form issue
    it feels like there is something wrong

when I do chest, left side: chest, some delt right side: delt, some chest
    when I do backworkouts, I cant target my two sides the same way either. left side: more trap action right side: more bis/ rear delt?

frustrating part is even when I lower the weight I cant fukin change it. So not sure if I'll make it.
    left pec already more developed than right one

but thanks brah, appreciate your help!

Location: Manchester / Nottingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KPrince27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    manlet skinny phucker here

reckon id look like i lift after 6-8 months? (with diet etc in check)

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm just here for the CCCAAAKKK. Good day, Sires.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was a ballerina for years. I got dem calves for days now. But i dont really do direct calf work. Squattin kinda wrecks em pretty good.

My bro has calves for no reason. Dem genetix.

I need my hams to grow!
    Comps: 245/165/352 | 749 @ 123

Ramblings: www.sinjalifts.wordpress.com

#meatheadproblems

Originally Posted by tommiesgurll View Post

I need my hams to grow!
    how bout ham for dat booty to grow nomsayin

tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tommiesgurll has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how bout ham for dat booty to grow nomsayin
    There's never enough booty. But i am relatively satisfied in that department.
    Comps: 245/165/352 | 749 @ 123

Ramblings: www.sinjalifts.wordpress.com

#meatheadproblems

chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaveezy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Innnn @ 5'7

will do!

but I think its not so much of a form issue
    it feels like there is something wrong

when I do chest, left side: chest, some delt right side: delt, some chest
    when I do backworkouts, I cant target my two sides the same way either. left side: more trap action right side: more bis/ rear delt?

frustrating part is even when I lower the weight I cant fukin change it. So not sure if I'll make it.
    left pec already more developed than right one

but thanks brah, appreciate your help!
    Then use dumbbells for a few months to even it out.

Originally Posted by KPrince27 View Post
    manlet skinny phucker here

reckon id look like i lift after 6-8 months? (with diet etc in check)
    Only one way to find out.

Originally Posted by tommiesgurll View Post
    I need my hams to grow!

Glute Ham Raises nomsayin

Closed Thread