Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000) Juturna67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If JBJ gets Hendo down, it's over.
    La Selecciσn Mexicana
    Club America
    Chelsea FC
    Vitor Belfort

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    i think he means upset wise.

dan has not had that "big upset moment" in the ufc yet.
    True. I kinda thought the Fedor win would be his crowning achievement, UFC or not.

They like to say that a lot of guys have the "power to knock out any man in the world" on the right night. With Hendo, I actually believe it.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    True. I kinda thought the Fedor win would be his crowning achievement, UFC or not.

They like to say that a lot of guys have the "power to knock out any man in the world" on the right night. With Hendo, I actually believe it.
    That's the only sad thing about this all.

Henderon KO'd Fedor.

The first man to do it, the last man to do it, the legend to do it.

If Jones beats Hendo is vicious fashion I feel Henderson will only get 25% of the glory he deserves, and the only way he can get it all would be with a Jones win.

He should have retired after the Shogun fight, but here's to hoping he can finish little young Jones....

I HAZ FAITH!

Guided by the רוח הקודש
    Son of the Most High יהוה
    Saved by the Messiah ישוע

(open to all 1 on 1 theological discussions via Skype - PM ME)

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Clense View Post
    which fact that I brought up do you not agree upon?
    I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I personally believe Jones is more likely to gas if the grappling is anything close to even.

Jones was super unappealing physically before this camp, and yes he will show up in great shape but that doesn't make the first part of this statement false.

Henderson went 5 grueling rounds with Shogun, and attempted to finish him multiple times and still had the energy to not get finished, and still take the decision.

Jones is a different animal than Shogun yes, but Jones demolished Shogun from the start via flying knee and was still breathing heavy after the TKO (given it was his first championship fight, big stage) you have to weigh the facts.

I personally wasn't impressed with Jones against Rashad aside from the standing elbows (which Jones became obsessed with), and my personal opinion is Henderson would finish Rashad in at least 3/10 meetings (Henderson over Rashad in most that end in decisions too).

I just personally think over-all, Henderson is being over-looked skill wise.

His skills are as good, if not better than Jones....but he will have a bit of height, weight, age and length to make up for.
    You said he will show up in shape, but you also said he is likely to gas. Jones has never gassed and is much larger than Hendo and a better grappler.

You also said Hendo's skills are as good, if not better than jones... I don't agree on that either.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hendo has gassed before, jones not only fights at a higher pace than hendo......but also has never gassed.

not that i don't like hendo.but he has dam near no chance.

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't believe he has any real chance.

Dat right..... Powerful... but I don't think he has the standup skillset to ever get into an opportunity land it, he won't be able to make an opening. He's not going to be able to walk him down and just him with it.
    Aussies Pwn All Crew � Oz Enhanced • *ShaGGs* • Fiky • Wylde • Pro Lee Priest • Nesa • TheDeepBlue • mikeccccc • ryan_james • ajzoot • irongrasshopper • RockyVI • Pro Luke Wood • Goofxta • Milimber • dts1789 • thickmass • Benji Snap • G_Train • mickey_b08 • no limits

HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    You said he will show up in shape, but you also said he is likely to gas. Jones has never gassed and is much larger than Hendo and a better grappler.

You also said Hendo's skills are as good, if not better than jones... I don't agree on that either.
    Jones has gassed, but not for a long time. Thing is, it's much easier to keep your cool when you're in control of the fight. If Hendo manages to lay some hands on him, his tank might empty quicker. That said, Dan either gets a quick stoppage, or a slow, ugly loss. I can't see it going any other way. And I don't think Jones is going to rush him if he hurts him like Fedor did.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Where in my post did I say "Jones is prone to gas"?
    You literally made that up lol.

I did say how he was breathing heavy in the Shogun fight, which is a fact that cannot be argued.

For the record, please go watch round 3 of the Bonnar fight.

You really believe Jones has more skill after 4 years than Henderson? That's insane if you believe that imo

Sure he's bigger, stronger, faster, younger but technically, he is not more technically skilled.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sure he's bigger, stronger, faster, younger but technically, he is not more technically skilled.
    You forgot he's also a much better fighter. And also his skill set is skillfully more skillful than Henderson's. I see what you're saying though other than the fact that Jones is better on his feet, better on the ground, is faster, stronger, bigger, and a better fighter he has no real advantages in this fight. So, throwing all that out the window and going based on all the other things that go into the fight I agree Hendo has a damn good shot.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That said, Dan either gets a quick stoppage, or a slow, ugly loss. I can't see it going any other way.
    So you think Jones will pursue a more conservative, length, and movement strategy similar to what he did against Rampage before settling on looking to finish the fight as it gets closer to the championship rounds?
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

I do think that Hendo gets a bad rap for being a brawler. He doesn't do a lot in terms of variety in his strikes, but I find it hard to believe he finds that right hand so often out of sheer luck. I'm not saying he's on par with guys like Anderson, but he has ways to get guys to stay put for that thing - he does have actual, technical skills on the feet; feints, footwork, even underrated head movement. No one ever seems to notice how he constantly uses his cut kick to stop guys from circling away from his punches.

Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    So you think Jones will pursue a more conservative, length, and movement strategy similar to what he did against Rampage before settling on looking to finish the fight as it gets closer to the championship rounds?
    I think he should. And yes, probably will. The fact of the matter is that while Dan is always dangerous, he becomes exponentially less so as the rounds go on, and Jones has the tools to keep himself more or less out of danger while making Dan work. He could go and try to put Hendo on his back right out of the gate, but I don't think he NEEDS to, and that's where the risk is greatest.
    - Jens Pulver

Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    You forgot he's also a much better fighter. And also his skill set is skillfully more skillful than Henderson's. I see what you're saying though other than the fact that Jones is better on his feet, better on the ground, is faster, stronger, bigger, and a better fighter he has no real advantages in this fight. So, throwing all that out the window and going based on all the other things that go into the fight I agree Hendo has a damn good shot.
    You are confusing physical attributes - strength, size, speed...and then mixing it with skill tactics that are learned over time.

Jones would not be able to qualify or compete in Olympic wrestling based on SKILLS, but I'm sure you believe hes the best wrestler to ever walk on the face of the earth.

This is MMA, and you have to put it all together which Jones is good at, but he is not more skilled at wrestling than Henderson.

I will go as far as saying currently, Henderson is a better fighter, looking at wins and losses against quality of competition.

That doesn't mean he will beat Jones, because you have to weigh physical attributes.

If Jones went into a boxing match with Henderson he would be put out cold, just as if Henderson went into a TKD match with Jones he would probably be out-pointed.

This is the most likely situation, Jones will not engage with a fresh Henderson in the pocket...
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jones will not engage with a fresh Henderson in the pocket...
    Who thought Jones would stand with (and outstrike) shogun? He's on fire and at this point I wouldn't be surprised by anything other than him KO'ing Hendo.
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

I didn't, that's for sure.

I thought Shogun was going to catch the kid at some-point in the fight, I was telling my boy that Jones is great and everything but the line at =425 was way off.

Jones came in calm, cool and collected and he threw a fireball haymaker in the first 12 seconds of the fight; the first strike thrown.

After that knee, Shogun was trying to survive the onslaught; not out-strike him.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jones was the betting favorite vs. Shogun, but not in the 400 range. more like -200s
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...y-fight/page/7
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/3/15...s-betting-odds
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):

This is the most likely situation, Jones will not engage with a fresh Henderson in the pocket...
    in the pocket? no. but he can strike Hendo from well outside the pocket, and if it gets close, he'll probably either back out or look to wrestle.

Post-Bader, thinking back on it, Jones has shown a strong preference to prefer to work his stand up and range rather than take guys down immediately like he did before and smash them. The only possible recent exception to this is Machida. But Jones switched more to getting Machida to the mat after he wasn't able to work his standup that effectively in the 1st round.

edit: haven't seen the shogun fight in awhile, i think you all are right.
    Last edited by RoccoTanno123; 08-13-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    Who thought Jones would stand with (and outstrike) shogun? He's on fire and at this point I wouldn't be surprised by anything other than him KO'ing Hendo.
    I didn't, that's for sure.

I thought Shogun was going to catch the kid at some-point in the fight, I was telling my boy that Jones is great and everything but the line at =425 was way off.

Jones came in calm, cool and collected and he threw a fireball haymaker in the first 12 seconds of the fight; the first strike thrown.

After that knee, Shogun was trying to survive the onslaught; not out-strike him.
    I haven't watched it in a while, but I seem to remember the majority of the first round taking place on the ground, after which Shogun was gassed and THEN Jones stood with him. Which was brilliant strategy.
    - Jens Pulver

I haven't watched it in a while, but I seem to remember the majority of the first round taking place on the ground, after which Shogun was gassed and THEN Jones stood with him. Which was brilliant strategy.
    Yup, Jones took Shogun down within 2 minutes of the first round. He did mad work while Shogun was looking to sweep, and he wasted a ton of energy with the futile sweep.

Henderson vs Jones is gonna be sweet
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where in my post did I say "Jones is prone to gas"?
    You literally made that up lol.

I did say how he was breathing heavy in the Shogun fight, which is a fact that cannot be argued.
    "I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I personally believe Jones is more likely to gas if the grappling is anything close to even."

the first thing you said is that jones is more likely to gas if the grappling is anything close to even

You're either hinting that you think Jones could gas in the fight, or you made an almost completely useless statement.. like saying, "I think brock lesnar is more likely to get knocked out if he keeps the fight standing"

Of course jones is more likely to gas if the grappling is even, as opposed to the grappling being one-side in his favor.

I assumed you meant the former... but if you meant the latter, our discussion is over and I'll remain confused as to why you even made that statement.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Believe guise

*Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

"I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I personally believe Jones is more likely to gas if the grappling is anything close to even."

the first thing you said is that jones is more likely to gas if the grappling is anything close to even

You're either hinting that you think Jones could gas in the fight, or you made an almost completely useless statement.. like saying, "I think brock lesnar is more likely to get knocked out if he keeps the fight standing"

Of course jones is more likely to gas if the grappling is even, as opposed to the grappling being one-side in his favor.

I assumed you meant the former... but if you meant the latter, our discussion is over and I'll remain confused as to why you even made that statement.
    Jones more likely to gas than Henderson...if....

that's what I meant...
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

Jones more likely to gas than Henderson...if....

that's what I meant...
    All is now right with the world.

SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SheriffCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rooting for Henderson but Jones is not going to allow him to come in, hes going to use those ****gy front kicks to the knee cap and eye pokes to keep the distance.

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are confusing physical attributes - strength, size, speed...and then mixing it with skill tactics that are learned over time.

Jones would not be able to qualify or compete in Olympic wrestling based on SKILLS, but I'm sure you believe hes the best wrestler to ever walk on the face of the earth.

This is MMA, and you have to put it all together which Jones is good at, but he is not more skilled at wrestling than Henderson.

I will go as far as saying currently, Henderson is a better fighter, looking at wins and losses against quality of competition.

That doesn't mean he will beat Jones, because you have to weigh physical attributes.

If Jones went into a boxing match with Henderson he would be put out cold, just as if Henderson went into a TKD match with Jones he would probably be out-pointed.

Wat? I usually gauge a fighter's skill set based on their skills in the Octagon. I don't think Jones is an Olympic caliber wrestler much less the best to walk the Earth, but Jones's MMA grappling/wrestling is better than Henderson's right now. And Jones is a better fighter. Also, if Jones stands in the pocket with Henderson he'll be like a foot and a half too close for his reach, so you're right on that point. The rest I really have no idea what you're talking about and I don't think you do either. You just want Henderson to win because you're a fan, but if you have it capped so well there are some great odds out there. Take down the house.

Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    Wat? I usually gauge a fighter's skill set based on their skills in the Octagon. I don't think Jones is an Olympic caliber wrestler much less the best to walk the Earth, but Jones's MMA grappling/wrestling is better than Henderson's right now. And Jones is a better fighter. Also, if Jones stands in the pocket with Henderson he'll be like a foot and a half too close for his reach, so you're right on that point. The rest I really have no idea what you're talking about and I don't think you do either. You just want Henderson to win because you're a fan, but if you have it capped so well there are some great odds out there. Take down the house.
    umm, I gauge fighters skills based on what they do in the octagon too, like KO'ing Fedor, KO'ing Wanderlei, KO'ing Cavalcante, KO'ing Sobral, KO'ing Bisping, taking 1 round against Silva (how many other men have done that) and giving Rampage Jackson the hardest fight of his PRIME career?

Henderson is out of his prime, let's not joke around in here kids, this is an older fighter out of his prime vs a young star.

This is not about Henderson being the under-dog that will KO the champ and will be winning me a bunch of money, simple reading comprehension would help you understand that.

Please read thread title if there is any other misunderstandings...

Originally Posted by SheriffCyrus View Post
    Rooting for Henderson but Jones is not going to allow him to come in, hes going to use those ****gy front kicks to the knee cap and eye pokes to keep the distance.
    "I'm gonna slowly and methodically hit him one hit at a time until he decides that his body's hurting and he wants the fight to be over. Nature will take its course"

Make no doubt about it guys, Jones doesn't want to exchange on the feet with Henderson or go directly into the clinch with him....

Jones will have to fight like he did against Rampage, and be even more defensive and cautious if he doesn't want to be eating a leg kick - right hand combo or be tripped onto his back.
    Last edited by Clense; 08-14-2012 at 12:27 AM.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

umm, I gauge fighters skills based on what they do in the octagon too, like KO'ing Fedor, KO'ing Wanderlei, KO'ing Cavalcante, KO'ing Sobral, KO'ing Bisping, taking 1 round against Silva (how many other men have done that) and giving Rampage Jackson the hardest fight of his PRIME career?

Henderson is out of his prime, let's not joke around in here kids, this is an older fighter out of his prime vs a young star.

This is not about Henderson being the under-dog that will KO the champ and will be winning me a bunch of money, simple reading comprehension would help you understand that.

Please read thread title if there is any other misunderstandings...

"I'm gonna slowly and methodically hit him one hit at a time until he decides that his body's hurting and he wants the fight to be over. Nature will take its course"

Make no doubt about it guys, Jones doesn't want to exchange on the feet with Henderson or go directly into the clinch with him....

Jones will have to fight like he did against Rampage, and be even more defensive and cautious if he doesn't want to be eating a leg kick - right hand combo or be tripped onto his back.
    We shall see. I would play Jones and the Under (guessing it will be at 3.5), Jones late round 2/early 3. I'm going to guess vicious GnP but it could be a choke.

This is debatable, and if he is he isn't far off. Babalu, Feijaio, Fedor, and Shogun is probably as good a string of wins as Dan has ever had, and he looked good in all those fights.

This is debatable, and if he is he isn't far off. Babalu, Feijaio, Fedor, and Shogun is probably as good a string of wins as Dan has ever had, and he looked good in all those fights.
    I like that you say that bro because that's the entire debate when you really think about it!

Henderson has not taken longer than 8 months off in his entire career, you can independently look up a mans physical prime and know that he is out of his physical prime.

BUT HENDERSON IS IN HIS SKILL PRIME, THAT'S FOR SURE

war Dan Decision Henderson
    Guided by the רוח הקודש

Your Ambition OurNutition TeamDymatize's Avatar
    TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Henderson will knock Jones out and bring honor back to the light heavyweight title!
    Dymatize Nutrition
    http://www.dymatize.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TeamDymatize View Post
    Henderson will knock Jones out and bring honor back to the light heavyweight title!
    Yeah because beating 3 straight former champions is not an honorable thing to do.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone