Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I see nothing wrong with what she did.....

Have any of you guys seriously played a competitive sport before? At that level it really is "If you aren't first you're last".

brb training your whole life
    brb becoming "best in the world"
    brb fuking up once and ruining your life
    brb lost
    brb pissed as fuaaarrrrkkk
    brb 5 seconds later bish is next to you who just won

And you guys expect her to be SMILING???? GTFO. She hugged her, that was enough. I would question her sanity is she was all cheery and smiley on the podium instead of pissed as fuark. Sure an Olympic Silver is still a great accomplishment, but no one trains their whole life all day every day saying "Someday I want to grow up and win a SILVER medal". Please. Gold is the goal. I almost respect her more for not being fake as fuark or breaking down in tears. Being pissed is the way to go, it's the realistic emotion you know everyone is feeling, most people are just being to pussy to show it.
    I don't agree.

I played sports competitively my whole life and I hated losing, but I accepted each loss and learned how to better myself. You sometimes have to lose just to win a lot more. She could have just held in her emotions until after everything. It's called being professional. She has to be professional because she is representing so much more than herself. She messed up her own opportunity. Losing is one thing, but having a losing attitude isn't going to give her medals, and it won't still give her respect. I have a feeling that she lost out on sponsorships and future endorsements.

McKayla put an ego in front of her. That reflects not only on her, but on our entire nation. Next Olympics, nobody is gonna talk about the USA now. What are they going to say? "USA won silver in the last one. Hopefully they can try to place again." Before Miss Maroney here got 2nd, everyone overhyped her ass saying she was the best. Sucks, but it's the truth.
    Last edited by Hengman; 08-06-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Typo

whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000) whackj75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by soon2b3olympic View Post
    she's 16, if you just lost the ONLY thing that your sport even matters for, you'd be pissed too. No one ever remembers second place...
    Nobody remembers first in gymnastics either

Kinda srs

Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Twenty47 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BerserkFury69 View Post
    Shes got nothing on Aliya Mustafina

russian looks like an alien
    survived an 800k mod neg

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    I don't agree.

I played sports competitively my whole life and I hated losing, but I accepted each loss and learned how to better myself. You sometimes have to lose just to win a lot more. She could have just held in her emotions until after everything. It's called being professional. She has to be professional because she is representing so much more than herself. She messed up her own opportunity. Losing is one thing, but having a losing attitude isn't going to give her medals, but it will still give her respect. I have a feeling that she lost out on sponsorships and future endorsements.

McKayla put an ego in front of her. That reflects not only on her, but on our entire nation. Next Olympics, nobody is gonna talk about the USA now. What are they going to say? "USA won silver in the last one. Hopefully they can try to place again." Before Miss Maroney here got 2nd, everyone overhyped her ass saying she was the best. Sucks, but it's the truth.
    This. You summed it up. I cant believe misc doesnt know what sportsmanship is. Read my previous post too if you can
    Last edited by Desi_guy; 08-06-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So many fuking idiots in this thread.

If you actually watched the full event, she hugged everyone, even the winner. It was simply that third place Russian who she snubbed, maybe not even intentionally... Remember this was literally just moments after the final scores were shown and she was probably in shock, even though she knew her gold was at risk due to her fall.

Regardless, I admire her fierce competitive attitude. Anyone complaining is a little bitch and literally has never played a competitive sport. Sure, you show camaraderie and respect towards your competitors, but not 2 seconds after you just lost.

Also, don't compare your Sunday night beer leagues to a 16 year old who has spent her entire life training FOR THIS ONE MOMENT.

sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sweet_barbs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Foxy Ronnie View Post
    Originally Posted by OnTheVolley View Post
    tomcruiselaughing.gif

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Twenty47 View Post
    russian looks like an alien
    Jakes on you, I'd smash a grey too.
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ people thinking its politically incorrect to be pissed off if you lose. Its always the fat *******s sitting at home on their couch that complain about others "sportsmanship".

Read This If You're Gay AlliWantisLulz's Avatar
    AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey guys someone posted this pic in another thread and I saw something

am i just seeing things or is that someone sleeping in the background?

maybe its a guy nomsayin

inb4 its just a brush
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-
    -Cecilia Rospigliosi crew-

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I see nothing wrong with what she did.....

Have any of you guys seriously played a competitive sport before? At that level it really is "If you aren't first you're last".

brb training your whole life
    brb becoming "best in the world"
    brb fuking up once and ruining your life
    brb lost
    brb pissed as fuaaarrrrkkk
    brb 5 seconds later bish is next to you who just won

And you guys expect her to be SMILING???? GTFO. She hugged her, that was enough. I would question her sanity is she was all cheery and smiley on the podium instead of pissed as fuark. Sure an Olympic Silver is still a great accomplishment, but no one trains their whole life all day every day saying "Someday I want to grow up and win a SILVER medal". Please. Gold is the goal. I almost respect her more for not being fake as fuark or breaking down in tears. Being pissed is the way to go, it's the realistic emotion you know everyone is feeling, most people are just being to pussy to show it.
    It's because it's a women's sport IMO and one like gymanstics that guys here expect her not to take it "seriously". IMO, I think more girls should have her mentality. I'm tired of these girls smiling and being happy and shiit that they just won a medal. This is about WINNING. I understand if you're happy to have won a medal you didn't expect to win, but when you expect to win gold and one mistake ruins it all, I'm not surprised she's unhappy. NO ONE is at that point.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kamehamebrah View Post
    romanian girl was better and hotter
    Oh because looks get you points, retard.

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

olawd no****
    hnnnnnnnnnnNO!!!! hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!!!!

Wtf is wrong with me.
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nohomejerome View Post
    you show respect to your competitors
    thats what its all about
    id slay white girls with him any day

good dude

Location: Corner of Juan Valdez, and Jalapeno Ave., United States Virgin Islands
    myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) myzlplix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post
    she reminds me of the Grinch!!!

Would let her give me handjob but only if drunk / 10

lol'd hard!
    Don't forget to rep parkchesterbrah

Man, he looks ticked! I wouldn't wanna be me right now, but I don't have a choice

ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProteinEnough has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wat???

Mckayla looked right at her when the Russian girl was coming in for a hug then looked away like a snob.

Originally Posted by Haterade~ View Post
    So many fuking idiots in this thread.

If you actually watched the full event, she hugged everyone, even the winner. It was simply that third place Russian who she snubbed, maybe not even intentionally... Remember this was literally just moments after the final scores were shown and she was probably in shock, even though she knew her gold was at risk due to her fall.

Regardless, I admire her fierce competitive attitude. Anyone complaining is a little bitch and literally has never played a competitive sport. Sure, you show camaraderie and respect towards your competitors, but not 2 seconds after you just lost.

Also, don't compare your Sunday night beer leagues to a 16 year old who has spent her entire life training FOR THIS ONE MOMENT.

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

olawd no****
    She wants the D bro, she phuckin wants it so bad.

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    she kind of scares me, look at how evil she looks in all those pics and videos, she's probably one of those stuck up and uptight girls who thinks she is above everyone else and harshly judges everyone at sight
    Exactly, see my post at #113. She is the typical Kim Kardashian loving American bish. Nothing new to see here.

This whole incident just proves why you should always marry foreign, look at the stark cpntrast in attitudes

RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by soon2b3olympic View Post
    she's 16, if you just lost the ONLY thing that your sport even matters for, you'd be pissed too. No one ever remembers second place...
    Lol no one even remembers first place in gymnastics.

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    She wants the D bro, she phuckin wants it so bad.

lmfao
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    all i know is that her vault in the all around was the best I have ever seen, although I'm not a gymnastics connoisseur. Cant believe she didnt get a perfect score.

edit: it was the team final not all around

sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50) sydneyalysse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Twenty47 View Post
    this, people hold KIDS in the olympics to standards of grown adults.
    loled @ 16 year old being a kid
    and loled @ being a kid being an excuse

oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000) oskarhul09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nohomejerome View Post
    you show respect to your competitors
    thats what its all about
    usain won, you dick knob.

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i watched that live and she hugged the girl..... video must be edited

Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reflexez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not gonna go crazy and say she should be stripped of a medal but the way she acted is a disgrace.

Her age is no defense, would people defend some of the dumb sloots on shows like My Super Sweet 16?

wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000) wessneijder is just really nice. (+1000)
    When Phelps wins a medal all the athletes congratulate him. They look genuinely happy for him and not jelly. She could at least put on an act. It's not about how she feels, it is about congratulating her fellow colleagues on doing a good job.

Does Le Clos look jelly even though he lost? No he's congratulating his fellow Olympian.
    *Bald/Balding Crew*
    *Acura TL crew*

madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wtf, she looks like a younger clone of this miscer.

Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santis54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the only reason she was on the team was because she was the best in the vault. They brought here there to win gold in that event. She's no Jordyn Wieber.
    I'd be butthurt too.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    I don't agree.

I played sports competitively my whole life and I hated losing, but I accepted each loss and learned how to better myself. You sometimes have to lose just to win a lot more. She could have just held in her emotions until after everything. It's called being professional. She has to be professional because she is representing so much more than herself. She messed up her own opportunity. Losing is one thing, but having a losing attitude isn't going to give her medals, and it won't still give her respect. I have a feeling that she lost out on sponsorships and future endorsements.

That's totally a valid point, and definitely a way of thinking, but not everyone is there to play the cookie cutter good girl, not everyone wants to be the next American Sweet heart, not everyone is worried about future/potential sponsorships, or even their country. Some people just want to be the best.

She wasn't even a bad sport, she just wasn't a good one. She looked unhappy, understandably. It's not like she walked off, threw a fit or anything. She just let herself show what she was feeling. I see nothing wrong there.

Do you see the losers in the Super Bowl all smiles and cheers and happily congratulating the winners? Why would you expect anything different out of her?
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Haris14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sandpapergooch View Post
    She looks like she tosses the salad

god bless America
    Hi Michael Jackson
    iherb.com
    Use coupon SUP186 $10 off 1st iherb order $40 above,below get $5 off.
    Internationally cheap shipping guaranteed.

Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Holy fuk the first page of this thread destroys my faith in humanity.

Ever heard of manners? Yous aren't 8 years old, the time for tantrums is over... Strong upbringing you folks have had.

EDIT: Especially because it's the Olympics. Watching the mens gymnastics I was very impressed at the camaraderie amongst the athletes. They were respecting good performances no matter who it was that did them.

It's like some dude benching 300kg in the gym, you don't point and think to yourself "what an *******, I wish I could do that, that'd show him", you admire it, because it's everyone versus the weights.... camaraderie in sport.
    Last edited by Ricky116; 08-06-2012 at 05:54 PM.