Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    JesseODS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want this more than anyone!

My name is Jesse, I have a true passion for training. I hold extremely high expectations upon myself and deserve this for I am willing to put myself through hell to achieve my goals. Truth is I got into bodybuilding because I have never truly felt like I fit in with anything else. I was just a small 118lb kid when I got started. In the beginning i just took a strength and conditioning course and in that class I remember the turning point of when I realized I wanna be huge. A senior football player was giving me some serious crap for having long hair and I told him off, at that point he grabbed me by the throat, asked if I thought life was a game and asked if I enjoyed living because he was gonna beat the living crap out of me. Luckily it was broken up, but I was seriously sick of stuff like this. I worked my A$$ off for 6 months after that. Then after that 6 months I lost my grandfather to cancer and one of our last conversations was about how far I had come in 6 months and he told me to continue with my dreams. About a month after that I seriously tore my left pectoral muscle belly in kind of a freak accident. I was devastated and thought it was over. For 2 years I Freaking couldn't do anything. After many different physical therapists and hospital trips I pretty much thought it was already over. I felt depressed and helpless but I knew I could be far worse off so instead of complaining any longer I decided to get my A$$ back in the gym. So I continued to put up a fight and now for the last 11 months I have been training again and finally found a deep tissue therapist that has helped me get my full range of motion back. Progress has been killer and the fire within my heart burns even brighter than before. Also, since I never tore the tendon out I do not have any large deformities to my pec. I have a dream and I have already been through a lot for my age. Far more than I could even type in this entry but there is a strong desire within me and I have the drive and determination to crush anything that stands in my way. OVERCOME DEDICATION and SACRIFICE the words to live by. Here are some of my quotes as well I really feel I fit the ANIMAL IMAGE well.

"It all starts here, you stand shrouded in darkness with nothing but the dreams that engulf your mind, you are scared, scared of the unknown, scared for what could be the outcome of taking a chance, but as your heart begins to race you take a stand and challenge that fear face to face. In the end you may be tired, beaten down, bloodied up and scarred but if you have managed to pick yourself up off the pavement of your exasperating doubt you will rise up into the light succeeding where many have fallen short. -Jesse Moyer"

"Sometimes you just wanna cry, you begin to wonder why, then you fall to your knees and look to the sky. Then it comes over you. You know you must continue to fight, stand up with all your might, you can't let yourself go off quietly into the night. -Jesse Moyer"

"Stars can be such an inspiration. At a first glance they may seem like just a bunch of tiny lights up in the sky, but truth is the lights we see may be coming from a star that does not even exist any more. This is how I strive to be, when I am long gone and my bones have turned to dust, I hope that I have cast an everlasting light upon others. Therefore, when they feel they can no longer carry on, when everything falls into darkness, they will see my brightness come over them, shedding just enough light for them to once again, see the path that will lead to their own prosperity. -Jesse Moyer"

"The times when you are kicked down by those close to you are the times when it may be the hardest to get up, but I can tell you its more than worth it to get back up, **** just getting up, jump the **** up, stomp your feet and scream showing that you are not one to be put down, not afraid to rise up above all and leave those that put you down wallowing in the piss and **** of their own animosity that was bred from pure jealousy.-Jesse Moyer"

and one of my favorites from P-Diesel

You think these weights are gonna show you mercy? Sympathy?! There they are, day in and day out, lying in wait. To **** your day up, to beat you down until you beg for it to stop, on your knees with a gun in your mouth, helpless. You want some? Go get some and get it done. With your mouth shut. Anyone that will show you that sympathy is no friend of yours. P-Diesel"

I am ready for this challenge give me a chance and I will put everything I got into it! I have bulked up well but now I wanna GET LEAN AND SHREDDED! Thank you!
    Last edited by JesseODS; 08-08-2012 at 02:17 AM.

JesseODS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah I am new to this cite because of this opportunity but I post on muscular development in the teen section I am willing to do frequent and detailed updates as well as progress pictures and anything else!

Iulia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your Hellraiser Training spread till Europe, so let the challenge begin!!! I'm a 32 years mother of two boys who wants to be ripped!

Mthobisi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to be ripped

Dear Animal Team

My name is Mthobisi Masinga, i am 22 years old and i am a university student from the University of Johannesburg and an intern Town and Regional Planner at the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality. For all my life i have been a chubby boy, but i have always played various sports and started weight training back in high school when i used to play rugby. My biggest problem is that i have a slow metabolism and i have never been strict on my diet and on myself when it came to disciplined eating although i take my training very seriously.

Some odd three months ago i started cross fit training and started a high protein diet with discipline and i have dropped from 99,8kg's to 90.4kg's right now. Now my aim is to get shredded and be rock solid and add pounds of solid muscle size and i beilieve i am the perfect candidate for this task. I know the hardships of dieting and training, im on a high motivational tip and i am eager to do this and willing to go through the pits of hell where no man has made it back and kill the devil himself. It doesn't end here for me, when i do accomplish this goal of getting ripped i want to be help others out there to get in shape. Finally i want to be an ambassador for the Animal Team here in South Africa and take the brand to pinacle heights.
    Last edited by Mthobisi; 08-08-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: I wanted to fix grammar problems.

chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisscott85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, my names Chris. Basically I got into bodybuilding about 2 and a half years ago, kind of by accident. I was living in a disfunctional home and was having a real bad time with my family, as a way to escape this I joined a local gym both to get out of the house and also as a way to take out some built up aggression. After a short period of time I realised I was no longer going to the gym because of this, I was going because I loved lifting weights and seeing the changed my body was gradually making. I then became more and mroe interested so I started looking into diet and supplementation, mainly using bodybuilding.com as a source of information. I have changed my body quite dramatically from what it used to be and bodybuilding is my main interest in life outwith my new wife (just got married one month ago). I now love with my wife who is the best thing that could have ever happened to me so life is good, I feel im doing ok in how im progressing with bodybuilding but a 12 week challenge would be out of this world considering I would have your guidance. I feel I would be a good person for you to take on this journey as I am meticulous in everything I do, I can honestly say I would follow your workouts and diet 100%. I have the dedication to do so (I currently have to get the first train in the morning at 5:47am to ensure I can get a good workout done before work) and also I have just came back from honeymoon so I could do with the 12 week challenge to get me into the best shape of my life. I hope you consider me and I thank you for the challenge.

Thanks, Chris

uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) uriahsboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would like to enter. I'm going to make this short and sweet. I'm 20 years old, love to train and have been training for 2 years. I've always wanted to be shredded. I've made great progress thus far, but now I want to SERIOUSLY push my limits. I want to be more ripped, more jacked, and more shredded. Simply put, I want to be the most physically dominant I can possible be. I've never done HRT, I mainly stick with 5/3/1, but I'm ready for whatever your want to throw at me. Check the bodyspace, ask me for more info, I'm an open book. I'll bring it if you bring it.
    Get Big or Die Trying

BEAST MODE [ON] Off

ROAD TO THE JUGGERNAUT!
    Follow Me at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135288521

My Fitness Blog
    www.chasingthetop.wordpress.com

Cellucor Rep

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of entries in here thus far...just got done doing 12 weeks in hell...and it is everything they say it is...if you cant make the 100% commitment...DO NOT ENTER...dont want to deter people from it, but it sounds like these 12 weeks are going to be turned up a notch..seems like a lot of first time posters in here...hope they have read up on HRT and looked thru some of the vids an such...Good luck to everyone who enters and gets picked.

RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been interested in this style of training for a while but I have never really worked out with a partner, so there is one line in the beginning that caught my attention, "No Partner Required." How is it even remotely possible to do HRT training without a partner?

tigercook167 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pick someone you can transform from nothing to something

I am in good health but ready to take my body to a new level. Why pick someone who is already accomplished and has a good body? Your best bet would be to pick someone you can completely transform. I am a good listener, quick learner and obedient to a tee.

farrissaber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pffft

Hell yeah, theres no frikin challenge that i cant do. Im mentally and physicaly ready to endure any difficulties that can be found throughout this challenge. I only have one problem: where the hell is the program+diet?

sunerster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My name is Rafael I'm from Brazil, and since I was 14 years old I work out and I got pretty muscular till 21 years old when I got mono and then I got really depressed lost everything I had gained, had suicide thoughts and after 5 months suffering and depressed I started again from scratch, now I'm 100% better and more motivated then never, I'm working out about 3 months now, So I'm really ready to any challenge cause I have nothing more to loose , So I'm here asking for this chance! I guess now it's time to prove to everybody that I worth something, and It's pretty clear that any kind of success little or big we have to go through a lot of pain! I can learn anything as fast as hell and I want more than everything to document my journey! that's it!

cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cheatham128 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because I need an ass kicking, I also am very disciplined when it comes to eating what I need to and I listen more than I talk. Ive been with Animal ever since I started working out in 2004. Very focused in the gym and dont drink or party anymore. I dont buy into bull**** and I dont like to make excuses. I dont need 30 chest machines or ab crunch workouts, just a squat rack and some heavy DB's. I wont waste your time and I will follow your schedule to a T. I am familiar with the program and I agree with its effectiveness if people are willing to put in the work, I am off work at noon everyday and aint got **** else to do. I dont stay up late and Im up early as ****, I eat when I need to and I follow a plan. You will have my undivided attention and an open mind to listen to you. I put faith in the work I put in and I get **** done that needs to be finished.

I dont follow the bro-logic and dont get caught up in the latest hype miracle supplement, I believe in a solid diet first and cover the basics. I put my paycheck towards the groceries first then save room for EFA's and EAA's. I am willing to go to hell and back for a transformation into a monster, you wont hear any disagreements and you sure as hell wont hear any excuses. I am 100% focused in this lifestyle and willing to give 200% effort. I am a very mature grown 21 year old who wont be wasting time out at the bars or at the frat house. I go to bed after my last meal while my other friends are just getting up to go out for the night. There wont be any missed calls or e-mails, you will marvel at your accomplishment when you are done with me. You will step back as a Sculptor would when finished with his clay and look upon your achievement and say to yourself, "look at what we have created". I have been waiting for an opportunity like this one and will seize it by the balls.

I will be waiting........
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.

HecticHoyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in for this! I am a quick learner!
    Studying ACE
    Goal is to be over 200lbs in muscle
    Performachange.webs.com (My Personal Training Website)

unbroken79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi i am from austria and i really wanna take part of the next hrt series. i think i need that "little kick in the ass" to become my best. willing to work hard to survive this ; )

txfan2424 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 29 and about to be 30. I've been lurking around BB.com for years and working out off and on. While living in Africa for a year and job hunting for 6 months (though I'm employed now), I put on a lot of weight and am now in the worst shape of my life.

Diabetes runs in my family and while I'm not obese, I know if I don't get in shape as I turn 30, it will probably never happen. I have access to any food you tell me to eat and will do whatever workout you require (even 2 a days). I want and need this more than anything and I can promise 100% effort for the next 12 weeks.

jjrogalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No bull****. No ass kissin' trying to get in this. Id just like the chance to be considered for this contest for 3 reasons.
    A.) I want to take my body to an all new level. Im not proud. I dont know it all. And I believe others have the tools to help coach others to success. This program is one of those shops where the tools are. You'd be my new coach. I suck.
    B.) I served this country in the United States Military in both the Air Force and the U.S Army. I have an opportunity to re-enter the Reserves, but I have to cut my body fat % in order to be considered for re-entry. I want to finish my time in serving and protecting this nation and our great freedoms in being a part of it.
    C.) With my full-time job, I work in "hell" already. I have worked in the State prisons and now in the County Jail as an officer for 10 years. I want to add fire to my physique. Physical appearance deters problems in my work environment, but, it also gains the respect of inmates to see an officer in shape, instead of a fat frikkin' slob. Ive got the size, now Id like the shape. So Id like the chance to be tried by fire and see what comes out, like a sword when it is being forged.
    I have no problem with documentation. I do that for a living, and it would be accurate. Thanks.

tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In January 15 of 2011 I stepped on the scale, and literaly had a break down. I was 363ibs (I have pictures), I had been lying to myself and everyone else around me. I have had good accomplishments in the past year. For the past two months I have been hovering around 285-290 and I need something to kick me over the top and totally transform me. I take all the supplements, diet, and lift hard. I have never done an HRT programm, but I am a very fast learner. I love to take myself to the max, even joining an MMA gym within the past month to try and step up my training. I need this and want this! I would love to be able to show you what true heart and dedication can achieve!!!

dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dday39 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

HRT - I'm Intrigued

I've never really been interested in getting lean (been that way my whole life). I am interested in growing like a freak, so what's there to lose?
    I train at home with my brother who has similar goals. Power Cage, Adjustable bench, plate loaded lat pulldown/seated row machine, ez curl bar, dumbells.
    If you can seriously improve my 5'9 170lbs 17.5% bodyfat frame, I'm gonna do what you tell me to do. However, being 150lbs and 12% bodyfat isn't impressive (that's where I was about 2 years ago).

I'm down for a 12 week challenge, are you?
    Goals:

1.5 bw Bench
    2.0+ bw Squat
    2.5 bw Deadlift
    Gain 20 lbs

Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000) Uzumati is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why should I be trained in hell? Well other than succeeding form p90x and p90x 2 I would love to increase my intensity with this I have been training for tough mudder and would love to take any challenge and make my body reach its physical peak. Mind over body is what they tell me its bogus your body can do so much more!

ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThisGuyRob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i deserve to be apart of this simply because i am a bodybuilder, i am hardcore! hardcore is eating 6 meals out of Tupperware 7 days a week even if you dont have a microwave. i count every macro, and every calorie. i make changes when ever i need to, to both training and diet. I bulked up on HRT and added 10lbs in 1 month so i know how hardcore and serious this is, and that was only eating properly. im willing to go beyond the pain whether i bleed or vomit during a set. i won't skimp out on school for it but you bet your ass work can wait! and on a final note, i plan to compete within the next year so when im on that stage during prejudging i'll be thanking animal and universal for the supps ive used in the past. and even if you dont pick me i'll still walk around with my animal tee proudly supporting our athletes and brand! WHHOOOOOO!!!
    [WEAK ****Z OUT!]

chrisgvia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

goin thru hell

i am a body builder. i eat, sleep and lift like one and im always ready for new challenges. i am stuck at 175-180 and positive this will get me where i wanna be. bigger and leaner. i just heard about hellcentics a few days ago and look it up to find a contest.. hell yes. ive been wanting to go in a bodybuilding competition for a while but this is just the competition to break the ice. ive always loved the science, inspiration and motivation behind bodybuilding and nutrition and believe me, everything will be documented! i know how to adjust diet and training to find "optimal" energy levels and physique goals. i want to learn and grow and shred as much as humanly possible and i look forward to this competition. i think you should choose me because you and i BOTH want to see wat im capable of thru hell.
    Last edited by chrisgvia; 08-08-2012 at 09:30 AM.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Lots of great entries in here. For those of you that don't have a bodyspace profile built out, be sure to do some quick work if you want to be taken seriously. Profile pic, current pic with newspaper in your gallery, your story, etc.
    *Reminder bump...*
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darrenandrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Over the last year, after beginning my quest to transform my physique from a scrawny 150lb 25 year old boy, I've managed to pack on 20 lbs after spending countless hours in the gym with the help of bodybuilding.com and the Animal supplements that I religiously take. I have hit a plateau and am at a point where I am fully committed to gaining another 20 lbs and getting ripped like a freak. My commitment to getting the results I want in the gym has changed my life profoundly, I've come from being a junk-eating, binge drinking teenager; now I eat clean, feel better than ever and make sure I'm in bed early to make sure my body has the recovery time I need to grow. I know that compared to many of the builders on here I don't have the years of experience, but I would love to commit the next twelve weeks to getting ripped as hell and even if I'm not chosen as a contestant I will be starting Hell Raiser Training August 13th - Let's get ripped!

slrollison has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I in the army and there is nothing more important than being athletic and in shape. That is what I want. I want to be physically fit and have a great body to be proud of. I've started a 12 week program called massive muscles. I'm on week 2 but I just don't think it is what I need. I need some hardcore training. I think I should be accepted in this program because I'm dedicated to fitness training no matter how hard it gets. Make me ripped. HOOAH!!

AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnimalMind will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I Want THIS! I have the TIME, DEDICATION and DRIVE

I have just finished a 12 week bulking / muscle building stack and would love to jump on this! Please give me the opportunity to show not only myself but the world what HRT can do.

Here is a picture of where I have been and where I am now:

Heck I love Animal so much my username is named after yall!
    Ripped as HELL Contest - http://tinyurl.com/9lg9ofb

Test Log - BioForge / SlintROPIN / XFA - http://tinyurl.com/BFSXFA

madeleon1015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've done many programs from infomercial programs to workouts from other sites I currently picked up Ryan Hughes workout program from here bodybuilding.com this has helped a whole lot very simple seen great results.. I know it takes dedication and perseverance to be self motivated and I know I have that. When I started the program back in May 2012 I was at 265pds by carefully planning my meals and following the workout program I've managed to lose 43pds, so currently I am at 222.06 according to the scale, but in reality my weight doesn't matter. My goal is to not only feel good in the inside but look amazing on the outside, so if I get the opportunity to do this program I know that I wont disappoint I don't like failure and I don't give up. I will say that I am human so deviation might happen but as long as I have somebody on my tail to put me on my right place I know I will accomplish the goal that is given to me. I've never tried HRT but I'm always something new and better to try and I know that this can be an amazing journey if given the opportunity.

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation **Announcement**

I will be doing the first round of competitors picks today at 4:30 PST

More picks will be made tomorrow and Friday

Watch for your name and be sure to reply immediately with the information requested at the time of each announcement
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck to all who entered...!!! And, for those that get picked... There will be no turning back... Make sure that you TRULY can commit 100% to this...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJenksLL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm learning/studying to become a personal trainer/nutritionist while I pursue my own personal fitness goals. I just finished 12 weeks of strength gains and bulking up and Am about to start cutting and toning up. I am honestly not that familiar with HRT but I am a fast learning and very dedicated. I would be honored to be a part of this 12 week program.

- Dan
    "l have no fear of fainting in a gym... because l know it could happen.
    l threw up many times while l was working out.
    But it doesn't matter, because it's all worth it."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstanek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But I just did legs and can't walk.