musclemike000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

american pharmafreak

here is basically the whole stack of pharma freak supplements with the exception of GH freak and i think thats all thats missing. some of this i have been using for the past month with good results. now im beginning prep for a competition and will start regular feedback on my experience with the pharmafreak stack, and my prep for the competition. please give me your feedback as well. also check out some videos of me training on youtube or flexonline by typing michael mannai into the search and let me know what you think of those.
    Attached Images

Day-2, had an awesome leg workout last night. I moved fast and hit all my heaviest set reaching all top rep ranges. i used two scoops of ripped freak pre-workout, definitely felt it. I cant wait to see how this week turns out and the following weeks as well.

Originally Posted by musclemike000 View Post
    Day-2, had an awesome leg workout last night. I moved fast and hit all my heaviest set reaching all top rep ranges. i used two scoops of ripped freak pre-workout, definitely felt it. I cant wait to see how this week turns out and the following weeks as well.
    im starting to think that the ripped freak is the strongest fat burner i have used. i upped my cardio 5 minutes per session and once more per week. making it 4 times per week. i have come down 3 pounds since i started the stack but im not looking flat. i think the test freak/anabolic freak stack is keeping me looking full during the diet.

definitely getting ripped with this ripped freak. im more than happy to see that i have been able to retain my muscle mass, probably due to the test/anabolic freak and all the aminos im taking. and of course eating well. has anybody else used these products? if so let me know if you are experiencing the same results.

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I also JUST started taking the fat burner (7 weeks out of my comp) and even though I've been with the company for a few months now I've never tried this product. So far so good, I'm doing 1 in the am and 1 in the afternoon and it keeps my energy levels up all day with no crash and I can feel myself getting warmer and I tend to sweat more at work (unfortunately haha)

Now to see if it can help me drop these last 8 pounds to make middleweights in 6.5 weeks! :-)
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com