Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    idk what to put here SeizedByForce's Avatar
    SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking LMAO right off the gamefaqs.com relationship help board

This is sad... Really ****ing sad.

Ive had two relationships on the internet, and I have tried to have two whilst at summer camp. But all failed. Here is the story

The first internet girlfriend, Christina, lives near Charlotte, North Carolina. She is a fat goth girl. I loved her anyway, and she claimed to have loved me in return. I know what youre going to say, its the internet, but that is beside the point, I felt love for her. Anyway, in March, she told me she didnt love me anymore, and then in April, we broke up. Her current boyfriend, which according to her, she got together with 3 weeks after we broke up, is in England.

My second, a girl named Alana, lives in Morehead City, NC. She also claimed to love me, and all other kinds of thing. She told me I was her first boyfriend, but thats not the case. During our relationship, she had a real boyfriend. I found this out just a couple of days ago.

At camp, during a trip to the Biltmore Estate, I jokingly hit on a girl. She would later make up lies about me and spread them around, along with one of my cabin mates. This ruined my chances with Sabrina, a 17yr old girl from Raleigh, and possibly Sydney, a 15yr old girl from Charlotte.

So, case in point, I yearn to be loved and to love, but everytime I try to have a girlfriend, online or in real life, even if I just treat the girl as a friend, I get screwed over.

Now seriously, and I mean seriously, is suicide the solution? I feel that my life is going absolutely nowhere, and I will be alone for the rest of my life. My mom's .22 pistol is just across the room from me.
    \m/ TEXAS FIGHT \m/

Texas BBA Class of 2015

Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50) Benahina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SeizedByForce
    This is sad... Really ****ing sad.
    yes. You sure they werent trolling?
    -You got to TRI it before you BI it.

SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SeizedByForce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Benahina
    yes. You sure they werent trolling?

nope. here's the whole thread which is now locked.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=29805181
    \m/ TEXAS FIGHT \m/

Texas BBA Class of 2015

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    LMAO

I love how everyone on that forum is all supportive "dude dont do it" "itll get better" etc. If that guy posted that here on bb.com guarentee you'd hear

"should've killed yourself as soon as you talked to fatty goth girl"
    "wtf you waitin for, grab the 22 you little bitch"
    "dont forget to webcam that **** you pussy"
    etc
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10) bugmenot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Big_League
    LMAO

I love how everyone on that forum is all supportive "dude dont do it" "itll get better" etc. If that guy posted that here on bb.com guarentee you'd hear

etc
    ALL HAIL BB.COM!

"HAIL!!"

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Big_League
    LMAO

etc

haha and that's why i love BB.com, everyone is as mean and assholish as i am.. i feel so at home.

I would have informed him that he is a complete failure, and even in suicide he'd be a ****en loser for using a weak ass .22, get a real gun you pathetic peice of ****e.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hahaha some kid said this "Yeah, you fail at life." owned

Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL you can just imagine the guy trying to pull on something like runescape.

Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Niyko
    LOL you can just imagine the guy trying to pull on something like runescape.
    wtf are you talking about

But a 250 pound goth girl wont have me, who will?
    he has a point

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol, just lol.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADW01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    tell him if he doesn't pull the trigger, i will
    ADW's HST and Keto Diet JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=23225651#post23225651

Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! wow
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on

sciamachy: fighting with a shadow or an imaginary enemy; a mock contest; an imaginary or futile combat.

jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jon4127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking

Originally Posted by ADW01
    tell him if he doesn't pull the trigger, i will
    Yet another reason why I love bb.com! were all a bunch of jerks, were helpful but still jerks haha

SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupaDJDiesel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha, I'd like to meet a girl that lives in Morehead City.

Originally Posted by SupaDJDiesel
    Haha, I'd like to meet a girl that lives in Morehead City.

hahahaha
    \m/ TEXAS FIGHT \m/

Texas BBA Class of 2015

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare
    haha and that's why i love BB.com, everyone is as mean and assholish as i am.. i feel so at home.

I would have informed him that he is a complete failure, and even in suicide he'd be a ****en loser for using a weak ass .22, get a real gun you pathetic peice of ****e.
    Yeah you're a tough mother ****er I would wet myself if I came within a 100 mile radius of your presence. Hitler has nothing on you.

EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    somebody shoulda offed his mom b4 she had him , then neither one of them would have a problem

"internet wh0res !!!!"

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LethalOnGuitarZ
    Yeah you're a tough mother ****er I would wet myself if I came within a 100 mile radius of your presence. Hitler has nothing on you.

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty...

seriously though, talking **** on the board is funny and all, but i think we take hitler a little too lightly.. I'd rather be directly insulted than compared to that piss loving ***got hitler.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gamefaqs have a relationship thingy? LOL!!!!!!!!! those nerds dont know jack **** LOL!!!! they aint alpha like us bb.commers

i feel proud to be an BB.commer

they shouldve said KILL URSELF. so he would and we would have another funny ymtd thingy just like the myspace suicider.
    Last edited by BuildUpNow; 08-21-2006 at 10:05 PM.
    wait wut

ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ishanm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my advice to him woulda been:

suicide is your only option.
    summer's almost here!

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gamefaqs has a relationship board? hahahaha. I have so much goddamn karma on those boards, and I didn't know about this? This has potential for some bigtime trolling.

Edit: Just checked out the board. The potential just isn't there, anymore.
    Last edited by Zoupa; 08-22-2006 at 12:21 AM.

yeah. It's not an official board though, they just found a game called "Mad Stalker" and turned it into a relationship board. LMAO
    \m/ TEXAS FIGHT \m/

Texas BBA Class of 2015

mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bugmenot
    ALL HAIL BB.COM!

"HAIL!!"

haha HAIL

Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ehhsbaseball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah. It's not an official board though, they just found a game called "Mad Stalker" and turned it into a relationship board. LMAO

the relationship board is called "MAD STALKER" on a geek infested forum

ah ha
    i was here for the gay porn straight porn battle of july 10th 2007

"there are no absolutes in bodybuilding" -cssprophet

LPC: 3336

EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliteLifestyles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by EliteLifestyles

XFD!

OMG POST 666!
    Last edited by SeizedByForce; 08-22-2006 at 02:29 PM.
    \m/ TEXAS FIGHT \m/

Texas BBA Class of 2015

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who the hell even considers blowing his brains with a .22? Yeah, real smart, if you like spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair. If you're gonna kill yourself at least get something that does the job properly. Eyther get a 44+ or just headbutt a 10" nail.

Originally Posted by Uriel_da_man
    Who the hell even considers blowing his brains with a .22? Yeah, real smart, if you like spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair. If you're gonna kill yourself at least get something that does the job properly. Eyther get a 44+ or just headbutt a 10" nail.
    XD
    \m/ TEXAS FIGHT \m/

Texas BBA Class of 2015

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao! hahaha, who thinks to do that? I was wondering why the board was called "Mad Stalker."

Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Boredom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lmao