KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000) KrackinWise is just really nice. (+1000)

Pre-Kaged/Pre-Jym/Conqu3r Unleashed Combo Review

I got 3 big hitters in the Pre workout category to compare.
    PRE JYM
    CONQU3R UNLEASHED
    PRE-KAGED

First off let me say you can’t go wrong with any of these. I have had GREAT workout with all 3, but let’s look at each and see what makes them different.

I was going to list out ingredients for each and talk about them but it just got to be A HUGE wall of text and who has time for that?

So here is a quick summery of the 3

CONQU3R UNLEASHED – I found this at a STEAL of a price and couldn’t help but get 2 tubs. This Pre workout is AMAZING. I have felt energized but more then that I feel Focused! First time using DMHA ( j. Regia Extract) On top of the energy and focus you get one hell of a pump out of this product. You could take out the pump ingredients in this pre and make a separate amazing pump product.

ONLY downside to this PRE is the taste. I have had only the strawberry Kiwi so far and its BAD. Lets just say you’re not drinking this for enjoyment. And I heard they improved the flavor from the previous version…

Price is about $32 per tub at 20 servings per tub

Pre- Kaged – Another amazing PRE. Great energy and focus with the added bonus of BCAAs (6.5g of total bcaas) and Hydration blend. One big thing that sets Pre-Kaged apart (any Kaged product for that matter) is you’re not just getting quantity in the ingredients but QUALITY too. This is patented high end stuff.

Taste: This stuff is my favorite out of the 3. Krisp apple was pretty good. To be honest not the best out there but I don’t think they are striving to be the best tasting pre but rather the best actual pre workout.

Price $36 per tub here at bb.com 20 servings per tub

PRE JYM – Well we all know pre JYM. Some of us love and some just don’t like the guy behind the product, But I will say for myself Pre JYM was my first “clinically” dosed PRE and the product is good if not great. Pretty similar to Pre-Kaged with having good energy and focus + the added BCAAs.

Taste: I had the Cherry Limeade and it is STRONG and tart. Even in the 16-20 oz of water this stuff packs a punch. I have not tried any “2.0” flavors hopefully they aren’t so much in your face.

Price - $36 here at bb.com 20 serving per tub

Overall/summery
    So like I said overall you can’t go wrong with any but you may lead to one over the other. It going to depend on what you’re specifically looking for in your pre workout.
    If you really don’t care about having BCAAs and rather have a bigger pump formula with your PRE then I would say go with Conqu3r unleashed (or just want to try something with DMHA).

If you like the idea of BCAAs added in plus you rather have patented ingredients then your choice is Pre-Kaged, but if you do happen to like Jim Stoppani and watch his workout videos, I promise you can’t go wrong with Pre-Jym either.