Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000)
    should have elongateddddd more wordssssss brahhhhhhh x
    | ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedBrah01 View Post
    §

cliffs

-op is getting laid friday
    based on that convo the only sex youll be having is the homosex with her gay best friend that she brings along

Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol how did this piece of chit thread make 11 pages...
    It's insanely simple y op is concerned.

-your insecure off the bat cuz she's an 8/10
    -you talk like a bish to try and secure a reply
    -the minute you try something the least bit risky you got insecure
    -no reply after beta "still on for Friday" and your insecurity is off the charts

Do me a favor and try to be more mysterious with less words when texting a bitch, as far as reply to your text goes... you WILL wait as long as it takes without texting her AGAIN, if nothing...then its nothing, move on.

Problems like this arise when guys put all their eggs in one basket and anxiously wait to hear back from females.
    When you have 3-4 females in rotation, shiit like this will not phase you in the least.
    Cheat on your Girlfriends, not your Workouts.

qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwerty2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DKM89 View Post
    OP if a chick wants you, she will let you know. Acting like a female over txt isn't gonna work. If she wants you, txts will go like this:
    (switched from iphone to android btw)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KGmjw.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5WG8W.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cLob1.png[/MG]

notice, no ****gytime Xx after textts.

Also, let her chase... not the other way around. You asking "are we still on for friday" is so phuckin beta it makes me want to puke. Shows you have no confidence.
    pics of girls or no care

in b4 3/10 whales with down syndrome

ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Amir11 View Post

-no reply after beta "still on for Friday" and your insecurity is off the charts

Do me a favor and try to be more mysterious with less words when texting a bitch, as far as reply to your text goes... you WILL wait as long as it takes without texting her AGAIN, if nothing...then its nothing, move on.

Problems like this arise when guys put all their eggs in one basket and anxiously wait to hear back from females.
    When you have 3-4 females in rotation, shiit like this will not phase you in the least.
    thnx brah

Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickknt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    legit 8/10.. but only 1/10 pictures are showing? where are the other 9 op

NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeatBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    §

cliffs

-op is getting laid friday
    you would proving a lot wrong on here if you provide pics, chances are you are too deep in to change things unless your aesthetic as fuaaak.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You probably already know... after 12 pages.. but you said way too much, trying to qualify yourself (like the very last text), too many questions (yeh????? x), and came off as beta (omg letz do our nails x). i woulda said something like "hell no i'm no *******" or "u mirin"

Try to keep it short, 2-5 word grunts like "yeah lets meet" "at such and such" "cool" 'k see u"
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vidofnir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i drive 2012 mercedes brah, check sig

edit: x
    x

DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000) DewyDeadlifts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, like i thought i was bad at texting, but you really are horrible.

thank you for making me feel slightly better about myself.
    *MISC Easycore/Pop Punk Crew*

~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~

Misc Utah Crew

Utah Jazz and BYU Football

NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    she already has made you her best gay friend

Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dannyk17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP if a chick wants you, she will let you know. Acting like a female over txt isn't gonna work. If she wants you, txts will go like this:
    (switched from iphone to android btw)

notice, no ****gytime Xx after textts.

Also, let her chase... not the other way around. You asking "are we still on for friday" is so phuckin beta it makes me want to puke. Shows you have no confidence.
    these girls obviously already have a big interest in you or you've already had sex with them, It's so easy when it's like that, but OP's girl hasn't shown interest yet so it's much harder to turn it around. No hate, just saying these are two different situations!
    you can do anything you set your mind too.

StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50) StreetSharks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op one time i decided to go the gym late at night. It was about 3 am in the morning and no one was really there. I figured this would be fun I have the gym all to myself. I had a great lifting session. After my workout i decided to go to go relax in the hot tub since no one is there and I wont be bothered. Unfortunately there were two guys in there and they seemed startled at first. I go to the other end and just stick my feet in. They are giggling with each other and I'm getting annoyed. I was about to go leave but they got up and left anyway. Finally I sit in the hot tub and relax. I think I even fell asleep for a few minutes, it was nice. Then I feel I'm getting to hot so I decide to cool off in the pool. I turn around to look at the pool and I see one of the guys standing in the pool. He had his head titled up with his eyes closed. I was confused but thought nothing of it. I hear a splash so I turn around again and I see the other guys head come up from under the pool. I heard him say "my turn" and the other guy puts his head under the pool. I stand up and look down at the pool and I realize they are taking turns sucking each other's cock's under water. It was the gayest thing I've ever witnessed until i saw this thread.

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dannyk17 View Post
    these girls obviously already have a big interest in you or you've already had sex with them, It's so easy when it's like that, but OP's girl hasn't shown interest yet so it's much harder to turn it around. No hate, just saying these are two different situations!
    yes but im showing the results of what happens when text game is done right. Before i was getting those texts i wasnt messaging them "omg like i never do this first but yea are we still on for friday?!?!xXxxxXX"

and the 2nd one i hadnt had sex with. just met her a few days before lol.
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes but im showing the results of what happens when text game is done right. Before i was getting those texts i wasnt messaging them "omg like i never do this first but yea are we still on for friday?!?!xXxxxXX"

and the 2nd one i hadnt had sex with. just met her a few days before lol.
    Also, i told him what he did wrong... what he should start doing moving forward. The situation is different becuase he already ****ed up from the start.
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.

Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stryfe14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also, i told him what he did wrong... what he should start doing moving forward. The situation is different becuase he already ****ed up from the start.
    Did u rail the first one the day after?

Or did she pull something like "Nvm not interested anymore since I just got my nut off"
    STL Cardinals

ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedBrah01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    btw i sent that first text when i was having a **** this morning haha

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my gawd op...

x

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amir11 View Post

Listen to this guy, he has seen pro girls play the game, he is a bouncer in a strip club.

Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Listen to this guy, he has seen pro girls play the game, he is a bouncer in a strip club.
    lol aware

BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000) BlackGenetics10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    someone reupload pics

polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best up and coming website for Soccer/Football Check it out! ----> www.footyfast.com

Polska moja ojczyzna<3

W moich zylach plynie Polska krew

Aziz Shavershian R.I.P. 24/03/1989 – 06/08/2011

CT Brah