Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can you estimate my bodyfat percentage?

Back

Front

I still want to put on more muscle before I decide to cut, am I okay to continue bulking?

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like 15-20%

ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Must agree with the post above... 15 to 20 or even low 20s...
    Made the We 'Mirin Vol. 10: 15 Awe-Inspiring Physiques
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/we-mirin-10-bodyspace-15-awe-inspiring-physiques.html

Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goals is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Based on those estimates, would you suggest that it's time to cut?

Roboticafro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Goals View Post
    Based on those estimates, would you suggest that it's time to cut?
    Personally, i would add a bit more mass.

PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500) PBearz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don't worry about cutting just yet. Working out will reduce fat while building muscle. Only cutting will only result in less fat mass.

What can I do to bring up my chest?

I can currently do 145x5x5 wide grip on the bench press. Does my chest look like that's how much I can do?

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What can I do to bring up my chest?

I can currently do 145x5x5 wide grip on the bench press. Does my chest look like that's how much I can do?
    Yes, i wouldnt go past maybe 165 though before you start cutting...you dont want to get loose fatty skin. Thats just me though, everyone has their own goals. If it was me i'd cut, but cutting on this forum below 150lbs always seems to be mocked, but realistically your only 5'5. Your not going to be turning into a 170lb lean mass monster anytime soon without riding bikes.

Once you can really do 3 sets of 5+ with a weight you should be moving up 5lbs. Once i hit 3x5 on a weight i always move up, which usually results in me being down to 5-4-3 for my sets, usually takes a few workouts to push that back to 5-5-5 then the cycle repeats.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000) Mwn11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PBearz View Post
    Don't worry about cutting just yet. Working out will reduce fat while building muscle. Only cutting will only result in less fat mass.
    U wot m8. Eating enough to seriously bulk you are not going to loose fat... Otherwise there would never be any need to cut.

Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
    Yes, i wouldnt go past maybe 165 though before you start cutting...you dont want to get loose fatty skin. Thats just me though, everyone has their own goals. If it was me i'd cut, but cutting on this forum below 150lbs always seems to be mocked, but realistically your only 5'5. Your not going to be turning into a 170lb lean mass monster anytime soon without riding bikes.

Once you can really do 3 sets of 5+ with a weight you should be moving up 5lbs. Once i hit 3x5 on a weight i always move up, which usually results in me being down to 5-4-3 for my sets, usually takes a few workouts to push that back to 5-5-5 then the cycle repeats.
    If I stuck with my workout plan and current diet while adding intense cardio sessions after a workout ( I don't do cardio atm ), is that a good start to losing body fat?

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I stuck with my workout plan and current diet while adding intense cardio sessions after a workout ( I don't do cardio atm ), is that a good start to losing body fat?
    I have no idea what your diet or workout is, so i have no idea? Im going to guess to cut you probably need to be around 1700-1800 calories or so probably...but that's different from person to person.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
    I have no idea what your diet or workout is, so i have no idea? Im going to guess to cut you probably need to be around 1700-1800 calories or so probably...but that's different from person to person.
    Just curious, if someone wanted to cut and they haven't done any cardio activity, wouldn't adding cardio mean they will lose weight assuming they ate the same during a steady bulk? More calories are being burned?

I haven't cut before. So I was just wondering if it is just as simply as increasing the physical activity to burn more calories. Calories IN and OUT.