blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackout17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The fitness urge again!

Well I first joined up on this forum in November 2007, felt like yesterday! I was a mere boy then! Gained some muscle in that time and grew up a lot. During that time I have had problems with injuries with my lower back and shoulder so getting into a routine was hard, so I just stopped and focused on recovery. Over the past 5 months I have been training for Total Warrior which is a 10KM assault course (google it) Loved it! Now I want to hit the gym and gain some weight again with and gain some muscle! I have a pretty good base to work from with good core fitness!
    Royal Air Force Police.

01 Nov 14 - Start - 191LBS

Lets Bulk.

Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Therickz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    riveting tale