Hubert115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is C4 Extreme Good For Running?

For my highschool soccer tryouts in 2 weeks we have to run a 5k. I have never been good at running distance. I have been practicing every night and I can only run about 2 miles, which I have to push myself to do that. It's not like I am out of shape. I am 6ft and weigh 148lbs. I just have never been able to do distance running. Last year I didn't make the team because I couldn't make the run. I have the skills and everything but if you don't make the run then you can't make the team. I was wondering if C4 Extreme would be good to take before it. Not take on a daily basis, just take when I am training at home and when I do the 5k run.

These are the times I have to do it in.
    2 Miles-14 mins
    5 min break
    1 mile-8 minutes
    2.5 min break
    .5 miles

I know its not a 5k but its alittle bit more so its pretty much the same thing. Please help me out because If i don't make this team I am pretty much done soccer for the rest of my life. I am 17 btw if that matters.

humanoid88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not so sure how it would be for running exactly but I've been using this product for over a month and I take it about 20-30 mins before basketball or before my workouts. I'll say it's pretty good for keeping me awake and avoiding mental fatigue, like my mind thinks I can keep working out even towards the end of the workout but the decline in my strength since the start of the workout says otherwise.

However, I think it should be useful to you in running -- I don't do much running (hardly any) aside from basketball but it's a sport that does require a lot of running and this supplement has helped last longer by warding off the mental fatigue.

Hope this helps

I guess there is no harm in trying it.. I have to wait until tomorrow to buy it though because my local vitamin store is closed on sundays

matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would not use a product for a tryout if I have not used it before. You do not want to have a bad reaction to a product while trying to make the team. If you can only run 2 miles , c4 will not make up for the other 1.5.

byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump

Originally Posted by matt5x5 View Post
    I would not use a product for a tryout if I have not used it before. You do not want to have a bad reaction to a product while trying to make the team. If you can only run 2 miles , c4 will not make up for the other 1.5.
    I know. I will use it tomorrow if I go and get it to see if it helps. And if it gives me extra energy thats what I need

Registered User rubberchicken73's Avatar
    rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000) rubberchicken73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Focus XT is by far the best supplement for running that I have tried. Puts you in the zone, keeps you in tune with your body - able to push your limits without overcooking. Brilliant stuff.

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    C4 will help but its not a magic pill. As long as you take it knowing what it will do for you and not expecting to be superhuman its a very good product. Keeps you alert and in the zone so you can push yourself farther.

nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nealbha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol i just came across this but cmon dude seriously 8min miles? We warm up faster then that... -.- if you can't make those runs then you shouldn't honestly be playing soccer, its not hard to make those runs...A big boi could make the runs easy.

cboyfromhell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cboyfromhell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cboyfromhell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cboyfromhell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cboyfromhell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cboyfromhell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Cardio Igniter

Try Cardio Igniter to TRAIN for the day of your run and then on the day of your run. Only training will get you to your goal and the supplements will help you train harder for results... it's not a magic pill though.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't do it. Trust me lol. I have tested this out. I am a soccer player and just finished my college career. Let me tell you I figured it would be something that would give me that edge in a game. It didn't. I used c4 too. I figured if this product helps pick me up and give me a little extra in the gym, then it must do the same for on the field.

At first you feel energized and get the tingles. You feel pumped and like you will play a great game. Let me tell you about half way through my legs felt like they would explode. They were extremely pumped. My stomach was really off from it. It just took me off of my game. Long distance and c4 don't mix.

There are other products out there that are better to help you. But nothing is magic and will make you an amazing runner out of nowhere. You have to train for it too

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hubert115 View Post
    For my highschool soccer tryouts in 2 weeks we have to run a 5k. I have never been good at running distance. I have been practicing every night and I can only run about 2 miles, which I have to push myself to do that. It's not like I am out of shape. I am 6ft and weigh 148lbs. I just have never been able to do distance running. Last year I didn't make the team because I couldn't make the run. I have the skills and everything but if you don't make the run then you can't make the team. I was wondering if C4 Extreme would be good to take before it. Not take on a daily basis, just take when I am training at home and when I do the 5k run.

2 Miles-14 mins
    5 min break
    1 mile-8 minutes
    2.5 min break
    .5 miles

I know its not a 5k but its alittle bit more so its pretty much the same thing. Please help me out because If i don't make this team I am pretty much done soccer for the rest of my life. I am 17 btw if that matters.
    I think many preworkouts or thermogenics would be good for either strength or endurance training even though they are designed or "supposed" to be used with your strength training. The main thing people look for is energy without a crash with these products so why not take it for endurance training as well? I have used to for endurance training as well as strength training and it works perfectly fine for both. Give it a try and tell me how you like it. I think you may or may not be surprised that it would assist you with your running as well!

ReadingHood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know, but I'm about to find out myself!!

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why does this thread keep getting bumped? lol
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

poweredbyaudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In my experience...

Originally Posted by Hubert115 View Post

2 Miles-14 mins
    5 min break
    1 mile-8 minutes
    2.5 min break
    .5 miles

C4 has never given me good results in respect to cardio. It gives me a slight edge...but it's minimal. I also don't do cardio on a high level. Typically about 3-4 miles a week.

Just my 2 cents tho...

philipbali7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

soccer players

Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Don't do it. Trust me lol. I have tested this out. I am a soccer player and just finished my college career. Let me tell you I figured it would be something that would give me that edge in a game. It didn't. I used c4 too. I figured if this product helps pick me up and give me a little extra in the gym, then it must do the same for on the field.

At first you feel energized and get the tingles. You feel pumped and like you will play a great game. Let me tell you about half way through my legs felt like they would explode. They were extremely pumped. My stomach was really off from it. It just took me off of my game. Long distance and c4 don't mix.

There are other products out there that are better to help you. But nothing is magic and will make you an amazing runner out of nowhere. You have to train for it too
    which prework out is good for soccer , have seen lot of post but does not click.

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want some really good endurance products. Take a look at Cordygen VO2 ultra or Ryno Endurance.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

Nick1010101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Running in 8 minutes

[QUOTE=nealbha;967520103]Lol i just came across this but cmon dude seriously 8min miles? We warm up faster then that... -.- if you can't make those runs then you shouldn't honestly be playing soccer, its not hard to make those runs...A big boi could make that easy

Nick- I'm only in 8th grade 5"6 and not that athletic and I run a mile in 6 minutes easy

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    your 14 teen misc this way --------->
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)