Closed Thread
    AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Brahs who smoke:

Take 300mg of 5HTP 30 minutes before and an hour after. That is all gentlemen.

NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why take an antidepressant?

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NegativePounds View Post
    Why take an antidepressant?
    Because 5-HTP is a chemical precursor and metabolic intermediate to the production of serotonin.

_Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50) _Justin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where do i get

NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegativePounds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    more info pls?

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I only smoke pussy u mad brah?

flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000)
    did it mind was blown lulz were shared

Originally Posted by _Justin View Post
    where do i get
    Online, maybe in a supplement store of some kind.

Originally Posted by NegativePounds View Post
    more info pls?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-Hydroxytryptophan

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    I only smoke pussy u mad brah?
    Not at all brah, I get a good amount of pussy.

Originally Posted by flyp313 View Post
    did it mind was blown lulz were shared
    Yes man. Brb cannabis high with qualities of an MDMA roll.

fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i only smoke dmt

Originally Posted by fxoqxc View Post
    i only smoke dmt
    I've smoked dmt twice, very intense and amazing.

Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlphaSaiyan View Post
    I've smoked dmt twice, very intense and amazing.

In for stories of experience while on DMT

n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Any benefit to take 5HTP by itself? And what qualities do you get once combined with THC? Could I combine it with Ox,Coc?
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.-Unknown

Originally Posted by Beliveau View Post

In for stories of experience while on DMT
    You may be disappointed, as I can barely remember any of the details. However I'll do my best:

I was sitting on my couch with my cousin, he loaded the bowl with DMT. It looked like yellow, jagged crystals. I put the pipe against my mouth, lit the DMT in the bowl, and took a huge hit. I held it in. The smoke was really rough, it made salvia or tobacco seem like water vapor. I took a few hits in rapid succession and coughed a bit, then I took an enormous hit and held it in.

I don't remember exhaling.

It hit me instantly. My peripheral vision narrowed. A cloud of electric euphoria engulfed me, I felt warmth leaking from my bones up to my skin, making it tingle and vibrate. Colors were more vibrant, more real. It's like I was in black in white before, and now I had color. Details were clear to me now. Everything shimmered and warped and melted. I saw patterns in everything, everything was fluid distortion. The music I was listening to (Tool) actually controlled the visual distortions. Reality distorted before me in rythm with the guitar. I could smell and tatse (yes srs) the emotion in Maynard's voice.

My emotions constantly shifted between extremes, rapidly, until a point where I became objective. I lost all emotion and was detached from my body. I had an out of body experience. I experienced complete ego death. I was one with everything. I was stardust. I was able to contemplate mysteries. This was the most important part. I possessed incalculable genius for a seemingly infinite amount of time. I came across many insights.

But my consciousness was accelerating. Soon I couldn't keep up and I was catapulted at light speed through the heavens. Flung in to realizations, instead of coming across them by myself. If LSD is like being the driver of a car, and mushrooms are like being a passenger, then DMT is like being blindfolded and thrown in the drunk before the car drag races.

I came down and barely remembered a thing.

Edit: Disembodied voices whispered in my ears, and for a few minutes after the comedown I saw things moving in my peripheral vision.
    Last edited by AlphaSaiyan; 08-05-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Originally Posted by n9ne1 View Post
    Any benefit to take 5HTP by itself? And what qualities do you get once combined with THC? Could I combine it with Ox,Coc?
    You definitely could combine it with opiates. Let me know how that turns out for you, I'm curious. Extremely euphoric and less nod I suspect.

5-HTP is an excellent sleep aid (it's an intermediate between tryptophan (the reason you get sleepy after eating turkey or drinking warm milk) and melatonin (the sleep aid))

It can also be used as an antidepressant without the side effects SSRIs have.

It also restores serotonin production to normal after drug use (specifically MDMA/ecstsay)

Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000)
    You may be disappointed, as I can barely remember any of the details. However I'll do my best:

I was sitting on my couch with my cousin, he loaded the bowl with DMT. It looked like yellow, jagged crystals. I put the pipe against my mouth, lit the DMT in the bowl, and took a huge hit. I held it in. The smoke was really rough, it made salvia or tobacco seem like water vapor. I took a few hits in rapid succession and coughed a bit, then I took an enormous hit and held it in.

I don't remember exhaling.

It hit me instantly. My peripheral vision narrowed. A cloud of electric euphoria engulfed me, I felt warmth leaking from my bones up to my skin, making it tingle and vibrate. Colors were more vibrant, more real. It's like I was in black in white before, and now I had color. Details were clear to me now. Everything shimmered and warped and melted. I saw patterns in everything, everything was fluid distortion. The music I was listening to (Tool) actually controlled the visual distortions. Reality distorted before me in rythm with the guitar. I could smell and tatse (yes srs) the emotion in Maynard's voice.

My emotions constantly shifted between extremes, rapidly, until a point where I became objective. I lost all emotion and was detached from my body. I had an out of body experience. I experienced complete ego death. I was one with everything. I was stardust. I was able to contemplate mysteries. This was the most important part. I possessed incalculable genius for a seemingly infinite amount of time. I came across many insights.

But my consciousness was accelerating. Soon I couldn't keep up and I was catapulted at light speed through the heavens. Flung in to realizations, instead of coming across them by myself. If LSD is like being the driver of a car, and mushrooms are like being a passenger, then DMT is like being blindfolded and thrown in the drunk before the car drag races.

I came down and barely remembered a thing.
    Wow. I like how you say you barely remember a thing but then gave that extremely vivid insight to what you experienced. Sounds familiar to the countless other experiences I have read/heard. It seems most people experience generally the same thing. (Warping through space, infinite knowledge, and a sense of being one with the universe). Just... wow..

On recharge bro. Very well written compared to some of the other stories I have read.

Originally Posted by Beliveau View Post
    Wow. I like how you say you barely remember a thing but then gave that extremely vivid insight to what you experienced. Sounds familiar to the countless other experiences I have read/heard. It seems most people experience generally the same thing. (Warping through space, infinite knowledge, and a sense of being one with the universe). Just... wow..

On recharge bro. Very well written compared to some of the other stories I have read.
    I don't remember specifically what I was thinking about, which is the most important part to me. I had a journal but was unable to move.

Oh, see the edit.

AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnthonyBish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wanna smoke DMT... I smoke a lot of ganja and have eaten a very tiny bit of shrooms(2grams fresh undried). I'm just scared that DMT will be too intense. Any thoughts?
    Rest In Peace Alex James Williams(wygdwicfy).

BURR

Tw1tcHy's stories give me orgasms crew
    Banging your girlfriend crew
    Pissing on urinal handle crew
    Rage when squat racks aren't open crew
    Bishes be mirin' crew

I don't remember specifically what I was thinking about, which is the most important part to me. I had a journal but was unable to move.

Oh, see the edit.
    Did the experience change your perspective on life / the afterlife? Did you believe in a god before? After?

Originally Posted by AnthonyBish View Post
    I wanna smoke DMT... I smoke a lot of ganja and have eaten a very tiny bit of shrooms(2grams fresh undried). I'm just scared that DMT will be too intense. Any thoughts?
    If you are seriously considering trying it, do yourself a big favor and aware yourself beforehand.

I understand it's a long video. Suck it up. This is your life / health you are messing with.