midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)

my progress after one year of training

just realized that i'm training for one year now, and just wanted to post my progress beceaus i'm damn proud of it

allright i'm 16 (turning 17 this year) about 5"6' (yeah i'm real small i know) and my weight is 147 ibs (not to heavy i know that to)

allright i started at 15, 5"6' but my weight was about 125 ibs so i think making about a gain of 22 ibs what i've done in six months acutually (i first lost a whole lot of weight mostly fat and then started gaining alot of muslce)

in size gains
    although training a year all the progress is calculated on 6 months
    my upperarms gained 2.4 inches
    my upper legs 4.4 inches
    my shoulders 2 inches
    my calves lost size but now it's all muscle and no fat
    my forearms only gained 1 inch
    my traps are looking pretty huge i got lucky genetics on those
    my back looks like the grand canyon
    and altough carying a nice layer of BF i got a six pack put you can only see the upper to and you can also see my obliques
    and my chest is lagging a bit although started to get great progress on it

in lifts (i'm not gonna say howmuch actually to avoid being called a liar)

deadlift: added 132 ibs to my deadlift and that was one month
    ago (i'm almost deadlifting triple my own weight i think i can by end october/november)

bench: i didn't do flat BB bench in a long time but the last time i did it i raises it by 99 ibs

squat: never maxed out on this but in doing reps i'm doing it with 132 ibs more then when i started (i started light)

the rest of the lifts are of no real mather to me
    i'm also diabetic, so i'm pretty proud of these gains, since i stuggled to alot to make my gains and my weight does not come like that i really need to work out for it

also i feel proud as hell that i gained on people who have been training for a year longer then me, beceaus of proper nutrition and training while they are donig 15 sets of curls i'm dong hardly anything and my arms growing like weed (i got a couple of stretch marks on it ) anyway i think this forum helped alot so it hope i enjoy it a long time longer and hope i can atleast keep making these gains or better ones
    Last edited by midian; 07-16-2003 at 03:31 PM.

scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) scotia4545 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good for u and if u are called a liar u now your not and it doesnt matter what others say

so **** them
    age 16
    height 6' 6" @ 156 lbs
    bench 210
    dead 230
    squat 260
    total 700

Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gottmuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Midian,

You rock!

Well done!

(yeah i'm real small i know)

"The most important thing is to be whatever you are without shame."

also i feel proud as hell that i gained on people who have been training for a year longer then me

"Men despise great projects when they do not feel themselves capable of great success."

i'm also diabetic, so i'm pretty proud of these gains, since i stuggled to alot to make my gains

"We succeed in enterprises which demand the positive qualities we possess, but we excell in those which also make use of our defects."

my weight does not come like that i really need to work out for it

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies in my tenacity"

Congrats, and keep working hard!
    Flamingos: Train your legs!

thatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good job

its always godd hearing of other BB who have done well. and BRAVo w/ the diabetes thing i think that deserves a round of aplause.
    as i walk throught the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil for thou art with me