Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Trying to find the right stack. PLEASE HELP, MEASLY REPS FOR BEST ANSWER.

Hi, I am limited on money each month. Some where between $25 to $100. Itry and make due, and find deals and search websites for best prices and its mostly all the same in the end after shipping handling ect.

Im telling you my supplements, but im really just trying to find a good affordable stack.

My current supplements are;
    -C4 Extreme
    -Creatine Monohydrate
    -P6 Extreme(Im on my last cycle. no more)
    -Amplified Mass XXX(also on last jar)
    -Amplified Whey Protein
    -Melotonin 3
    This all adds out to be well over $200. I lost my job due to lack of customers so im cutting back and living off savings lol. I hate being 15.(not literally)

My "stack" you could call it, is just C4 Extreme and creatine. Always drink 15 mins before my workouts.
    I've heard C4 and NO3 is a great stack but I've never tried, and i dont have the time or money to keep experimenting like i've been doing.
    So, ultimately, im asking, can some one recommend a decent and affordable stack?

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your 15 all you need is food. And no one is gonna give you advice because your young go read the nutrition section and get diet right
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you taking melatonin?

AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100) AgentZer0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    Your 15 all you need is food. And no one is gonna give you advice because your young go read the nutrition section and get diet right
    Truth bomb. Repped.

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well your first step should be top stop going to GNC.

Your second step would be hang around these forums for a while, and you'll get the answer to your questions.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AgentZer0 View Post
    Truth bomb. Repped.
    Strong repping power!

For reals though, they are right man. None of the supplements you are taking are going to make you bigger. They give you a SMALL percentage advantage assuming you are training and eating properly. If you aren't, all the supplements in the world are money down the drain.

That being said, decide on what your goals are (bulk to a certain weight, cut, etc...), then scour the Nutrition section to get ideas on how to put together a proper diet that will get you there. Then it just takes weeks, months and years of day in day out hardwork in the gym. Nobody gets huge overnight and neither will you. Stick with it and you'll be surprised at the results.

Best of luck.

- Stan

Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guzzo57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take Melotonin for insomnia.
    For all other reply's;
    I have a nutrition plan, a workout plan, and i've been lifting for over a year. I am trying to bulk, and I can honestly say, nothing I do nutrition wise or supplement wise works. Ive been consuming well over 6000 calories a day, I dont care about looking sexy, I just want to be big for football.

I want a pre workout stack to intensify workouts, is that to hard to ask for?

cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cr357 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Guzzo57 View Post
    I want a pre workout stack to intensify workouts, is that to hard to ask for?
    At your age, yes. There is no supplement here or anywhere else that can compete with the hormonal levels your going to experience for the next 10 years. Take advantage. With that said your probably overestimating your caloric intake which is a common mistake. Get an app or a spiral notebook and track it!
    PWO:
    SAN CM2 Nitrate
    ProLab caffeine (200mg)
    Headphones/ Action Bronson

stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealthmedia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Guzzo57 View Post
    I take Melotonin for insomnia.
    Makes perfect sense I just wanted to see if that is why.

Honestly at the most all you need is alot of food/water/milk and maybe a protein powder and you will see the gains you want if you put in the work.