JoshD93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Better multivitamin?

I've been looking at many multivitamins, deciding which one to start using.but cant decide which would benefit me more. I'm a 19 year old male, 6'2, 180 pounds. Can anyone tell me which would be best to use? Opti-Men or Orange Triad multivitamin. if anyone can state some opinions Id appreciate it. thanks

I'm just a regular dude iron619's Avatar
    iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoshD93 View Post
    I've been looking at many multivitamins, deciding which one to start using.but cant decide which would benefit me more. I'm a 19 year old male, 6'2, 180 pounds. Can anyone tell me which would be best to use?. Opti-Men or Orange Triad multivitamin. if anyone can state some opinions Id appreciate it. thanks
    I've been alternating between the two vitamins you've listed above. I've been taking Opti-Men for the past couple years, and this year, I switched to Orange Triad. Now in August, I just bought a bottle of Opti-Men so I'm going back to that one now. Both seem to work fine, and to me, either/or is good. The only bad thing about Orange Triad is each serving is 6 pills, whereas Opti-Men requires 3 pills. Price-wise, both are reasonable but Opti-Men costs a bit less.
    USMC: 1999-2003; 2009-Current

USPA / USAPL

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iron619

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Originally Posted by JoshD93 View Post
    I've been looking at many multivitamins, deciding which one to start using.but cant decide which would benefit me more. I'm a 19 year old male, 6'2, 180 pounds. Can anyone tell me which would be best to use? Opti-Men or Orange Triad multivitamin. if anyone can state some opinions Id appreciate it. thanks
    Huge fan of OT, use it every day. You can make your bottle last better by starting off with 3 a day instead of the recommended 6. The content is still high. You can boost up to 6 when your weight and intensity increases, though I notice no difference between 3 and 6 regardless of workout intensity (I still take the full six just as a safety net).
    If you think hiring a good tech is expensive, try hiring a cheap one.

trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As far as I'm concerned, Opti-men is as good as a sugar pill. No offense, but when you're buying a cheap "budget" multi, you don't get crap. Just because the bottle says it covers all the Vitamin A you need doesn't mean the Vitamin A they put in there is useful at all, or absorbable by the body. Orange Triad is superb.

I know for a fact that the Vitamin B12 in Opti-men is worthless. OT's B12 is methylcobalamin. An expensive, great ingredient. If a supplement company puts methlcobalamin in their product, chances are all of their vitamins are from quality sources.

LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trenofuu View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, Opti-men is as good as a sugar pill. No offense, but when you're buying a cheap "budget" multi, you don't get crap. Just because the bottle says it covers all the Vitamin A you need doesn't mean the Vitamin A they put in there is useful at all, or absorbable by the body. Orange Triad is superb.

I know for a fact that the Vitamin B12 in Opti-men is worthless. OT's B12 is methylcobalamin. An expensive, great ingredient. If a supplement company puts methlcobalamin in their product, chances are all of their vitamins are from quality sources.
    OT also makes you pee slightly green when dehydrated (mornings), which is fun when the Navy drops those random drug tests on me :-D
    If you think hiring a good tech is expensive, try hiring a cheap one.

trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) trenofuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LaMartian View Post
    OT also makes you pee slightly green when dehydrated (mornings), which is fun when the Navy drops those random drug tests on me :-D
    Oh geez.... gotta love the military.

byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ON multivitamin.