Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

View Poll Results: Next Big False Flag Event: London Olympics?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 14.29%
  • No

1 14.29%
  • No what are you smoking?

3 42.86%
  • I don't care. Let me watch the Olympics in peace.

2 28.57%
    tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tp812 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Next Big False Flag Event: London Olympics?

London Olympics False Flag Terror Conditioning & Predictive Programming

Youtube: wvFN1o8thKI

Goal: Get public (especially in UK) accustomed to the idea of a Nuclear Attack at London Olympics.

1) 3/31/10
    Olympic Armageddon: How top terrorists could send nuclear bomb up the Thames to target London 2012 games
    dailymail.co.uk

2) 6/22/09
    Telegraph Operation Black Jack - fictional slideshow depicting nuclear bombs exploding in 6 major cities, including London at location where the Olympics will be held.
    telegraph.co.uk

3) Rockerfeller Foundation report Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development: One scenario on page 34 describe an 2012 Olympic bombing that kills 13,000
    rockefellerfoundation.org

4) 7/14/2005 Olympic Park on ex-nuclear site
    London 2012 officials have insisted there is no health risk after learning part of the planned Olympic Park is on the site of a former nuclear reactor.

5) History Channel - Describes Merlin's prediction of terror attack in London - shows nuclear bomb exploding in London
    Youtube 91Gj2UFxWOY

6) Spooks Code 9 program in *** : envisaged nuclear attack in Olympic Stadium in London in 2012

7) 2/12/2012
    Mock Olympic Terror Attack at Disused Tube Station
    huffingtonpost.co.uk

8) 8/26/09 Express.co.uk - Radioactive waste to be buried at Olympic site. THOUSANDS of tonnes of radioactive waste is to be buried in a "nuclear bunker" n/ext to the Olympic stadium under construction in London.

9) Silverstein's 9-11 Partner Owns Olympics "Gateway"
    henrymakow.com

10) 7/29/2012
    Private contractors to look after Britain's nukes
    presstv.com

11) Report: Mossad Steps Up Security for London Olympic Games after Terrorist Attack
    Youtube: uPRX8dJ1ih4
    (Propaganda linking potential terrorist attack with Iran.)

12) In the film 2012: lead character finds London Underground map although totally irrelevant to plot

13) 2003
    Operation Osiris drills in London to prepare for London Underground attack

14) 2005 V for Vendatta shows attack on London Underground.

Youtube channel: TheTruthIsFromGod4

*Disclaimer: I believe in media fakery. This does not mean everyone or anyone else in this thread or those who respond to this post endorse media fakery. This does not mean all conspiracy theorists endorse media fakery. My comments are based on my own judgement and research. My goal is not to debate, but if you have questions I'll do my best to answer. Otherwise just Google: 'september clues' or 'clues forum'

What is media fakery? The idea that the media establishment along with military and intelligence agencies manufacture fake events with fake videos, fake pictures, fake witnesses, fake victims, and actors. Actors and disinformation agents continue to promote the official story of the fake event or promote false conspiracy theories.

Stats: 5'11", 204 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30213
    nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nutsy54's BodySpace
    Exactly how gullible are you? The super-smart conspiracy theorists have been telling us all about the definite false-flag attacks that will occur, starting with the opening ceremony (do you realize that was over a week ago, with no attack?) While everyone sane realizes that terrorists love to actually be successful, and trying to attack one of the most secure events in world history doesn't really set them up for success.

Cliffs: Create new, disposable account; make baseless claim; run away when it fails.
    - "How do those guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?" - Kelly Bundy

nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nutsy54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Just go here, there's already a month's worth of easily disproven stupidity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146270403
    - "How do those guys on submarines hold their breath for so long?" - Kelly Bundy

Stats: 6'0", 235 lbs
    lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lifethirst's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Exactly how gullible are you? The super-smart conspiracy theorists have been telling us all about the definite false-flag attacks that will occur, starting with the opening ceremony (do you realize that was over a week ago, with no attack?) While everyone sane realizes that terrorists love to actually be successful, and trying to attack one of the most secure events in world history doesn't really set them up for success.

Cliffs: Create new, disposable account; make baseless claim; run away when it fails.
    excuse me not all of us CT'ers have been telling u that at all...

the smart ones are trying to tell you we do not know the future, and we debate what we call false flags and zombies like you call random acts of 'terrorism' by cave dwelling special forces!

we tell you the implications of the FEAR generated by the authorities and how they manifest in the NWO which they themselves coined.

Never have I said or other ligit CT'ers on here that FFA is going to occur ANYWHERE. This is just you on you're silly little pathetic anti CT'er crusade lmao
    'Did you Know'..you can use old motor oil to fertilize your garden?

What would Tyler Durton do?

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 mnth goals (SS @3-5RP) novice>>>intermediate

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Originally Posted by lifethirst View Post
    excuse me not all of us CT'ers have been telling u that at all...

the smart ones are trying to tell you we do not know the future, and we debate what we call false flags and zombies like you call random acts of 'terrorism' by cave dwelling special forces!

we tell you the implications of the FEAR generated by the authorities and how they manifest in the NWO which they themselves coined.

Never have I said or other ligit CT'ers on here that FFA is going to occur ANYWHERE. This is just you on you're silly little pathetic anti CT'er crusade lmao
    Really bizarre that you react so strongly and personally to a post where I never mentioned you...?

Especially since I then linked to a thread (NOT started by you), where extremely specific claims of an Olympic false flag attack have been made - which pretty much supported exactly what I said.

And isn't it funny how the only fearmongering going on right now... is from Conspiracy Theorists claiming there will be a massive attack.

Never have I said or other ligit CT'ers on here that FFA is going to occur ANYWHERE.
    Okay...
    New York not 'home base' enough for you? I mean no Jews worked in the World Trade Center towers did they.. at least on 9/11...

If it is convenient to execute a 'false Flag' event at the olympics or anywhere else. The powers that be WILL make it so.
    How "convenient", just the standard claim of "If something bad happens sometime, somewhere, then I can randomly declare it was a False Flag"...

Doubter's ogle you're eyes >>> http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=pi...:11,s:41,i:253

THE ALL SEEING EYE @ THE 2012 OLYMPIC STADIUM.

This is exactly how it looked on opening night re the pyramids TIME TO TAKE NOTICE.

>>> this is 'some' place & time to see such a 'COINCIDENCE', and make such a statement.
    Then you chimed in with support of claims that showed "hidden NWO symbols" as proof the Olympics would be attacked... but now you pack-pedal from that position. Hmmm.

Hell, that whole thread was filled with your posts, supporting the absurd claims that triangles as support frames for lighting were "proof" of NWO/Illuminati-implanted secret messages to foreshadow an attack. Then as the days dragged on, and the much-anticipated Opening Ceremony attack never happened, you started to distract and divert attention - even to the extent of bringing up completely unrelated threads and demanding that others explain things that had no connection to the failed claims of a "false flag" attack on the Olympics.

Once again, I'll remind everyone: You claim the goal is to instill fear, but YOU are the only ones screaming that we need to be afraid. YOU are the only ones making up baseless stories of massive death & destruction. And then when those claims fail miserably, you back-pedal, change the topic, and point to your intentionally vague statements to pretend you never actually supported the claims of a thread where you had dozens of posts in direct support of the OP.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 08-04-2012 at 10:07 PM.

lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lifethirst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay...

How "convenient", just the standard claim of "If something bad happens sometime, somewhere, then I can randomly declare it was a False Flag"...

Then you chimed in with support of claims that showed "hidden NWO symbols" as proof the Olympics would be attacked... but know you pack-pedal from that position. Hmmm.

Hell, that whole thread was filled with your posts, supporting the absurd claims that triangles as support frames for lighting were "proof" of NWO/Illuminati-implanted secret messages to foreshadow an attack. That as the days dragged on, and the much-anticipated Opening Ceremony attack never happened, you started to distract to and divert attention - even to the extent of bringing up completely unrelated threads and demanding that others explain things that had no connection to the failed claims of a "false flag" attack on the Olympics.

Once again, I'll remind everyone: You claim the goal is to instill fear, but YOU are the only ones screaming that we need to be afraid. YOU are the only ones making up baseless stories of massive death & destruction. And then when those claims fail miserably, you back-pedal, change the topic, and point to your intentionally vague statements to pretend you never actually supported the claims of a thread where you had dozens of posts in direct support of the OP.
    maybe you can highlight where I said there will be a false flag event / attack at the London games. >> shall we wait for you to produce this statement??

I stand by EVERYTHING I have said there or elsewhere.. I'm not as clumsy as you zombie boy.. try harder lmao

IF you're argument was I was suggesting Illuminatti symbology was obvious at the stadium - I would be guilty.

IF you were claiming I said the elite will pick and choose there target for an attack you would be right

and on it goes....

but YOU were not saying that were you? You were attempting to tie statements RELATED to the issue of false flag events WITH a non existed statement / prediction re an actual attack at the games....

you're actually pretty shiiet at this thing on R&P arn't you mate?
    Last edited by lifethirst; 08-04-2012 at 06:38 PM.

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

maybe you can highlight where I said there will be a false flag event / attack at the London games. >> shall we wait for you to produce this statement??
    I never said you did, so why do you keep bringing up this pathetic strawman & distraction? You very clearly take the easy way out, straddling the fence so if anything does happen, you can claim you predicted it, while staying safe when nothing does occur.

Tell us, do you realize your role, or are you just an unaware patsy?

People like YOU are the only ones telling us to be terrified.
    People like YOU are the only ones telling us to be afraid.
    People like YOU are the only ones declaring war, death, and destruction around every corner
    But you accuse everyone else of fearmongering...?

Normal, logical, sane people don't twist, turn, and swap every character of a logo until they get the word they're looking for ("Zion" ) so they can declare an imminent false flag attack so Iran can be blamed and a war can be started.

Normal, logical, sane people don't pore over every frame of every TV show, movie, and cartoon ever made, to find the specific shots that fuel their prior and future conspiracy claims (while ignoring everything else), so they can rant and rave about global conspiracies to ensure world domination.

Normal, logical, sane people don't look at triangular lighting supports, and immediately believe it's proof of a global conspiracy foreshadowing their intention to slaughter thousands as the kickoff for war.

But those are all things you supported in the linked thread. All things that you wanted everyone to be terrified of - because in this story, it's people like YOU who are the true peddlers of fear and terror... over events that never seem to actually happen.
    Last edited by nutsy54; 08-04-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Weightaholic has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Do we really need another of these threads?
    RIP TwiloMike. :(

Humankind cannot bear very much reality.

I never said you did, so why do you keep bringing up this pathetic strawman & distraction? You very clearly take the easy way out, straddling the fence so if anything does happen, you can claim you predicted it, while staying safe when nothing does occur.

Tell us, do you realize your role, or are you just an unaware patsy?

People like YOU are the only ones telling us to be terrified.
    People like YOU are the only ones telling us to be afraid.
    People like YOU are the only ones declaring war, death, and destruction around every corner
    But you accuse everyone else of fearmongering...?

Normal, logical, sane people don't twist, turn, and swap every character of a logo until they get the word they're looking for ("Zion" ) so they can declare an imminent false flag attack so Iran can be blamed and a war can be started.

Normal, logical, sane people don't pore over every frame of every TV show, movie, and cartoon ever made, to find the specific shots that fuel their prior and future conspiracy claims (while ignoring everything else), so they can rant and rave about global conspiracies to ensure world domination.

Normal, logical, sane people don't look at triangular lighting supports, and immediately believe it's proof of a global conspiracy foreshadowing their intention to slaughter thousands as the kickoff for war.

But those are all things you supported in the linked thread. All things that you wanted everyone to be terrified of - because in this story, it's people like YOU who are the true peddlers of fear and terror... over events that never seem to actually happen.
    People like me are TRYING to get you to see the truth. It's not aliens, or reptiles or angels and demons. It's a global elite that dictate to nations, banks, corporations and armies. It's not anything fantastic. What is so hard to believe that these wars and events (9/11, GFC) are at the very least manipulated to fulfill an agenda?

Honestly I am at my end with you. I am not you're enemy. I BELIEVE in what I say. I do the work, I research, I varify, I ASK the questions. For me it is all becoming quite vividly clear. I wish I had the talent to expose what I know on this forum.

All I can ask is for people to look past the BS we are fed. There is a direction the world is being forced into. It's not pretty and it will be the ultimate test for humanity.

I was not always a skeptic. I told you before I served just like you. But when they asked me to help kill farmers in the Ghan I stoped... and asked myself what is wrong with the picture. You dont need to be a CT'er to see that there is something very very wrong with the world. We are on the edge.

If you honestly believe everything is dandy and those things that are wrong or skewed are totally unrelated..

I say ignorance is bliss ; lucky you.

done with you.

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

BodyPoints: 3657
    BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BerserkFury69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BerserkFury69's BodySpace
    The next big false flag event will happen in someones mother's c-u-n-t... srs! -___-
    -"More guns, less crime. A well armed society is a polite society."
    -No negs unless I'm negged first.
    -I always rape back.
    -Negs on sight for extreme stupidity: lovebbing

✪ Fandango Crew ✪