diplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gain weight and lose body fat?

Is it possible with my eating habits to gain weight and lose body fat? I eat 4 eggs in the morning, for lunch I eat 2 packets of oatmeal and 2 pieces of bread, and have some kinds of meat with vegetables and rice for dinner. I also have 2 glasses of milk a day mixed with EAS advantEdge Hp high performance creatine. So is it possible for me to gain wait with a high carb and protein diet yet lose body fat(% wise)?or do i need to eat more?

mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000) mariners216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's possible if you're a beginner, but generally you need a calorie surplus to gain muscle and a calorie defecit to lose bodyfat.

Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happened to me m8. 100lbs 6 months back, and 8% bodyfat.
    now im 120lbs , and 4% bodyfat

aight thats reassuring

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it can happen, but not to the exreems that you'd wish. It would take significantly longer too achieve the same results doing them both at the same time than one then the other. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGABOY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    try and get some more protien in at lunch and before you go to bed

BIGABOY

WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if ur a beginner its possible. same thing happened to me when i started, i gained muscle and lost some body fat, but now its hard as hell to do it like that. i have to bulk THEN cut

well im not a beginner but i was 139 lbs and in a months time i got up to like 153 lbs and i want to be 160 before football season starts and get down to 6% bodyfat (at 11% right now). I have 5 weeks to do this. Is it possible?

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by diplomat
    well im not a beginner but i was 139 lbs and in a months time i got up to like 153 lbs and i want to be 160 before football season starts and get down to 6% bodyfat (at 11% right now). I have 5 weeks to do this. Is it possible?
    no....you're talking about dropping an amount of fat that would take around 10 weeks to lose, and gain an amount of muscle that would take 6 months to gain (roughly).....so....no. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

GAZZA IS GOD! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If ur a begginer its possible. Otherwise, you can limit fat by using cardio sensibly. LOw intensity though, u dont wanna eat up those musle building calories. If you totally erase junk food its actually hard to eat so much that you gain hideous amounts of fat which will make cutting easier.

how would it take me that many months to gain 7 lbs? i gained like 15 in a month with alot of muscle. I just want to lose some body fat so my abs look more defined.^^^^to poppa pump.

how would it take me that many months to gain 7 lbs? i gained like 15 in a month with alot of muscle. I just want to lose some body fat so my abs look more defined.^^^^to poppa pump.
    because it's not an increase in 7 lbs. since you wanna drop your bodyfat down too...if you lose 10-15 lbs. in fat, you'd have to put on 17-22 lbs. and that takes time...i don't know your experience level, but you said you weren't knew in which case you wouldn't be putting on 15 lean lbs. in a month. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

well first off im a teen and its called creatine and eating alot of protein. Thats how i gained 15 lean lbs in a month and if i did gain the 7 lbs first how long do u think it would take me to get to 6% body fat after the weight gain?

well first off im a teen and its called creatine and eating alot of protein. Thats how i gained 15 lean lbs in a month and if i did gain the 7 lbs first how long do u think it would take me to get to 6% body fat after the weight gain?
    4 weeks if done propperly. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD