Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "His videos inspire millions"

More like the same group of several thousand who watch it daily as YouTube video hits aren't

"His lifestyle is adopted by people all over the world"

His lifestyle? Taking steroids, drugs, and going to festivals? Millions practice that lifestyle before Zyzz and millions continue to practice it after Zyzz. Why give him credit?

"On August 5th a man that changed our generation"

What? Inspiring some teenagers to go the the gym and or take steroids apparently changed a generation.

"He never put others down"

Lol? He always put others down. He called his fans *******s, random people ugly ****s, said nobody would amount to him, and all types of other crap

"that hard work can allow you to change yourself"

Hard work, steroids, clen, stimulants, peptides

"A man that gave us so much"/

If by us he means his friends and by so much he means fame, then true. But he mostly just worked out and attentioned whored. I don't remember him ever going out of his way to help anybody?

"and asked nothing in return"

He used his fame to sell steroids to make $$$ and was in the process of making a bunch of product to make more $$$

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guy and it sucks that he's dead but people give him waaaay too much credit
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    I remember seeing guys like Lee, Tom Platz, Mike Matarazzo, Dorian in the mags when I was a teen training at home. Who gives a f*** about Zyzz and Chestbrah.

LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

More like the same group of several thousand who watch it daily as YouTube video hits aren't

His lifestyle? Taking steroids, drugs, and going to festivals? Millions practice that lifestyle before Zyzz and millions continue to practice it after Zyzz. Why give him credit?

What? Inspiring some teenagers to go the the gym and or take steroids apparently changed a generation.

Lol? He always put others down. He called his fans *******s, random people ugly ****s, said nobody would amount to him, and all types of other crap

If by us he means his friends and by so much he means fame, then true. But he mostly just worked out and attentioned whored. I don't remember him ever going out of his way to help anybody?

He used his fame to sell steroids to make $$$ and was in the process of making a bunch of product to make more $$$

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the guy and it sucks that he's dead but people give him waaaay too much credit
    got to it before I could. Loony the wizard

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i guess you kinda have to have legs to appreciate zyzz

datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datneggerguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    i dont think you can claim short mans syndrome when hes acheived as much has he has, he doesnt need to try make himself look better than zyzz, history will do that for him
    achieved what? hahaa, dude has been reduced to being in a big brother ad that looks down on bodybuilders, then he says that zyzz brought down bodybuilding? lol dumb *******.

Originally Posted by LoweRider View Post
    at least use your real account, bro. and no, not mad. it's his cult of *******s like you that make me mad.

zyzz was a *******. plain and simple. all of you defending his honor are no better than 4channers or redditors, because instead of going out and lifting, you sit on your ass and misc and persecute anyone who says wrong about zyzz

indeed. makes me facepalm.jpg
    lol dude i saw u in another thread posting about how you are foreveralone, have been on gear and are ugly. U mad u are what zyzz would have been if he had bad aehtetic genetics/uglyface/no personality?

akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) akbrahyo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol at old aquiline nose rustling jimmies from beyond the grave.
    Median-Hellenic Genetics Crew

LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000) LoweRider is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by datneggerguy View Post
    achieved what? hahaa, dude has been reduced to being in a big brother ad that looks down on bodybuilders, then he says that zyzz brought down bodybuilding? lol dumb *******.

lol dude i saw u in another thread posting about how you are foreveralone, have been on gear and are ugly. U mad u are what zyzz would have been if he had bad aehtetic genetics/uglyface/no personality?
    wouldnt know abot those three. I must be becoming another misc icon like YG. dont care about zyzz, never have, never will. his death improved the quality of miscing because there arent 100s of threads about him now

DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiogoPT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lulz lee is awesome
    Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it.

++ Positive Crew ++

Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think Lee is frustrated that he is a 40 year old manlet with an ugly tattoo on his face. lol lee ya dun goofd mate.

BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BasedPrincess is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lee is mad that in about 1-2 years, Zyzz became more famous than he ever was...

RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    face tatt of peace

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    i guess you kinda have to have legs to appreciate zyzz
    Are all his fans this stupid?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

just shut ur mouth srs. Those who live in glass wheelchairs should just stfu

Loony pls

That one cut me deep.

LOL @ Zyzz being more famous in a year or 2 than Lee ever will be.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

That one cut me deep.

LOL @ Zyzz being more famous in a year or 2 than Lee ever will be.
    http://www.********.com/pages/Lee-Priest/259793150621 (40k fans)

http://www.********.com/zyzzthetics (334k fans)

DEAL WITH IT. you seem good at dealing with tragedy so this shouldn't sting too bad

supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in b4 a bunch of butthurt nuthugging zyzz *******s defend his "honor" and say zyzz looked better than Lee
    not huggin any nuts. I never paid attention to Lee.. but you *******s in the misc admire zyzz like he's some special creation of christ.. most of you are a bunch of slack jawed *******s
    at least use your real account, bro. and no, not mad. it's his cult of *******s like you that make me mad.

zyzz was a *******. plain and simple. all of you defending his honor are no better than 4channers or redditors, because instead of going out and lifting, you sit on your ass and misc and persecute anyone who says wrong about zyzz
    indeed. makes me facepalm.jpg
    just did a search. this weirdo that claims to hate Zyzz has made 219 posts on bodybuilding.com with the keyword "Zyzz"

bipolar? idk something isn't right, it's obvious this kid lowerider has mental problems, can we led him in the right direction in seek of professional help or is this kid a lost cause?
    ultimaet_solder crew

brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Terribly cringe worthy comeback, fukin *******.

Originally Posted by supp43man4 View Post
    just did a search. this weirdo that claims to hate Zyzz has made 219 posts on bodybuilding.com with the keyword "Zyzz"

bipolar? idk something isn't right, it's obvious this kid lowerider has mental problems, can we led him in the right direction in seek of professional help or is this kid a lost cause?
    lol.

Dude I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me? Do you really think anyone cares about you? You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that? Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small, smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like ****. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk, do you? When you're older, maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Backbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would you say something like this if you had a family member in his position? no you wouldn't you non-avi *******.
    2 Bulging/Slipped discs. But still lift crew.

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no zyzz nut hugger but he's definitely more famous than lee priest is, i'd never even heard of him until this thread and i doubt anyone outside of the bb world has.

zyzz is somewhat famous in australia now because of how he died.

Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Thedicamillo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ausluke View Post
    no zyzz nut hugger but he's definitely more famous than lee priest is, i'd never even heard of him until this thread and i doubt anyone outside of the bb world has.

this^^

lol

Originally Posted by Backbrah View Post
    Would you say something like this if you had a family member in his position? no you wouldn't you non-avi *******.
    my family members aren't bayou scum that go out driving drunk and fuked out of their minds....

justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justhime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lulz the jimmies in this thread have been rustled!
    STFU AND LIFT...Tears get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.
    *God Bless*
    IG:justhime

my family members aren't bayou scum that go out driving drunk and fuked out of their minds....
    Lol @ bayou scum.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i agree with this on some points, but tbh without him i would proberbly still be fat and addicted to cod lol and never have found misc and started lifting
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoloAllDayErDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ] (40k fans)

l] (334k fans)

DEAL WITH IT. you seem good at dealing with tragedy so this shouldn't sting too bad
    Jay Leno has 400k follows on Twitter
    Conan O'Brien has over 6 million

Guess whose version of The Tonight Show got significantly more viewers? Leno.
    Guess who got kicked off network tv and is now on cable? Conan.

All ******** does is shows that Zyzz had a lot of young fans who use ******** frequently. Plus Zyzz had his likes hyperinflated by his death

Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Weightin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

somewhat famous in australia?

lol he's ****ing popular in europe aswell. alot of guys from my area have him as favorite athlete on fb aswell, even non lifters.

he's obviously mainstream, and only getting more popular.

loony don't cry though. your time will still come.

j/k lolololololol hf in that wheelchair brah.

Originally Posted by YoloAllDayErDay View Post
    Jay Leno has 400k follows on Twitter
    Conan O'Brien has over 6 million

Guess who's version of The Tonight Show got significantly more viewers? Leno.

All ******** does is shows that Zyzz had a lot of young fans who use ******** frequently. Plus Zyzz had his likes hyperinflated by his death
    Average people I know in real life know about Zyzz. Noone except hardcore bodybuilders and muscle worshippers even know who Lee Presit is. I bet you 50% of the people on this forum can't even name him if you showed them a photo...