HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Teen competitor- One week out & Posing help!

One week out from my first Mens Physique show and would like some feedback as to what I should do for this last week to get on stage at my peak. Also if anyone could give me some pointers in regard to my posing..Poses in vid are based off of what I've seen online but not sure if I am missing some details specific to mens physique. Thanks!

Skip to :40 for the posing

HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10) HubbleHammer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arhum89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    watch the series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pbhDVQPeg cant embed

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HubbleHammer View Post
    One week out from my first Mens Physique show and would like some feedback as to what I should do for this last week to get on stage at my peak. Also if anyone could give me some pointers in regard to my posing..Poses in vid are based off of what I've seen online but not sure if I am missing some details specific to mens physique. Thanks!

Skip to :40 for the posing

I'm assuming you don't have a coach for your prep. That being said, the best advice at this point is to just keep your diet, water, etc... the same as it's been. If you are happy with the way you are looking now, then there is no reason to try anything drastic to try and increase your appearance by a couple %. Most people tend to screw up peak week without proper guidance and you could come in looking worse.

Just go out there, give it your all and have fun. The first show is always one of the best experience. Write back and tell us how it went too! Good luck!

- Stan

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looking solid man, what show are you competing in? Cary is like an hour from where i live and i would like the see a couple more physique shows before i go on in November!

Originally Posted by arhum89 View Post
    watch the series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pbhDVQPeg cant embed
    Thanks brah, wish I could find some mens physique posing advice :/

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I'm assuming you don't have a coach for your prep. That being said, the best advice at this point is to just keep your diet, water, etc... the same as it's been. If you are happy with the way you are looking now, then there is no reason to try anything drastic to try and increase your appearance by a couple %. Most people tend to screw up peak week without proper guidance and you could come in looking worse.

Just go out there, give it your all and have fun. The first show is always one of the best experience. Write back and tell us how it went too! Good luck!

- Stan
    Appreciate the advice Stan! I feel that after I dry out a little bit my abs will harden up a bit more which is the only feature I really feel I can bring out more at this point in my prep. I will update the thread after the show again!

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Looking solid man, what show are you competing in? Cary is like an hour from where i live and i would like the see a couple more physique shows before i go on in November!
    Thanks I appreciate it! I am competing in a non-affiliated show called the Gloria Knight Classic. It's in Northern Durham on the 11th but is just a local show so I don't know how big it is..I thought it would be a good opportunity to step out on stage and get the feeling for it. I also know that NPC Muscle Heat is coming up on the 28th which I may decide to compete in if I place well at the GK. You should check it out brah!