Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Holy ****..... dat bulk

MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by asian66 View Post
    Wow man, hard work and consistency really pays off. You are obviously a hardworker and deserve all of this. Keep going, you got this show in the bag already if you keep this up.
    Originally Posted by UnderTenPercent View Post
    Sick transformation. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing. Congrats!
    Originally Posted by Stephen109 View Post
    Amazing. Keep up the great work!
    Originally Posted by jHop203 View Post
    That is a seriously amazing transformation!

All the haters who say it's not natural are just plain wrong. I definitely believe it-- you must have had a lot of LBM hidden under the fat.

55lbs in 4 months is definitely possible-- I started my cut July 26th at 226lbs and I'm down to 190 already (wish I had more LBM haha). Hard work pays off, man-- I'm going to step my game up more now!
    Originally Posted by JTajzai View Post
    I don't care how you did it and how long you did it, but you did it. I give you some major props, seriously. Keep it up bro, I hope you win your first comp!
    Originally Posted by JelaniTheGreat View Post
    Inspirational.
    thanks everyone for the support trust me this was amazing and i won my show!!!
    This is for my god child this is for my brothers this is for the ones i luv, also this is for me! I am dertermine to step into the shadows and recreate my self as i see fit ....not a man alive can stop my determination and devotion to becoming a better stronger me!

I know what it feels like to be powerless and I dont ever want to feel that way again.

MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleReemX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gijsss View Post
    Holy ****..... dat bulk
    ahaha no more like 3 or 4 months of being in a bad point in my life thank god i snap out of it and got back in better shape
    This is for my god child this is for my brothers this is for the ones i luv, also this is for me! I am dertermine to step into the shadows and recreate my self as i see fit ....not a man alive can stop my determination and devotion to becoming a better stronger me!

I know what it feels like to be powerless and I dont ever want to feel that way again.

hey everyone help support and check out like my ******** athlete page please!!!

http://www.********.com/JareemMaduroZeroWolfexe

onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) onedayall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job OP. Repped & liked FB page.

Will read through the whole thread later.

Originally Posted by onedayall View Post
    Good job OP. Repped & liked FB page.

Will read through the whole thread later.
    thanks man i hope everyne has a amazing holiday today booyaaa

live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) live1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no way your natty

Originally Posted by live1 View Post
    no way your natty
    lol why thanks i appreciate that compliment

show day 1 month ago

The finishing pose of my routine

This is me now up to 200 lmfao i am freaking carb sensitive as hell after my show i ate loads pizza and what not haha my body trys to revert back to prep mode though if i dial everything in again just keep carbs up ill look leaner ...i dont smoke and im not really much a drinker so def thats a good thing

TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    w0w
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**

maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I keep saying "WTF" over and over and over. I cant, for the life of me, understand how this is possible in this time frame. I gotta get in on this legendary thread, because this **** is going straight in Ripleys Believe it or not. People spend years chasing this kind of physique with proper diet and cut/bulk routines. You ****ing did both, as hardcore as could have been done, at the same time, in 1/4 of the time it would have taken 99.9% of everybody else. Mind definitely blown and I would say black genetics, but even that would only explain a small fraction.

Originally Posted by maxstang View Post
    I keep saying "WTF" over and over and over. I cant, for the life of me, understand how this is possible in this time frame. I gotta get in on this legendary thread, because this **** is going straight in Ripleys Believe it or not. People spend years chasing this kind of physique with proper diet and cut/bulk routines. You ****ing did both, as hardcore as could have been done, at the same time, in 1/4 of the time it would have taken 99.9% of everybody else. Mind definitely blown and I would say black genetics, but even that would only explain a small fraction.
    Hahha thanks so much man but u have to factor in it took 3 months to look like a fat slob and took double that and more to be in best shape i ever gotten thanks to my coach . Muscle memory played a good roll and just keeping track of my macros of def way to go

Stephcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dammm AWESOME JOB DUDE! keep it up!!
    Bench - 225
    DBP - 85

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Son of a bitch. You got good genes. Props.

TheNewMe47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you like to cook your broccoli, you just steam it?

Iliadisi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man, how did u do this? )

Do u have eating plan or something? how were u doing cardio? I wanna lose some weight and gain muscle and i'm trying to eat well but not that much results yet...

Originally Posted by Stephcoach View Post
    Dammm AWESOME JOB DUDE! keep it up!!
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Son of a bitch. You got good genes. Props.
    Originally Posted by TheNewMe47 View Post
    How do you like to cook your broccoli, you just steam it?
    thanks so much everyone haha good genes? i have blacknetics i was told haha and i just put broccoli in microwave is all hah

Originally Posted by Iliadisi View Post
    Wow man, how did u do this? )

Do u have eating plan or something? how were u doing cardio? I wanna lose some weight and gain muscle and i'm trying to eat well but not that much results yet...
    i have a good buddy who coaches me and tells me what to do i am bulking now ahah my next show is in 5 months i use to do a 45 mins cardio every morning expect after a back and leg day

beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beef555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what a killer back man !! keep it up you got it what a life changed !

Originally Posted by beef555 View Post
    what a killer back man !! keep it up you got it what a life changed !
    thanks a lot brotha i am trying man we can all do it trust me!! once youve hit a point in life and just wanna bounce back do it!! why smother your self in guilt and depression while others are doing there thing making changes!! we can all make a change for the better just as we make our worst!1 ive lost my way once and i vowed never to go back again!

spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Huge

josebrazil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hard work man. thats alot of porgress in such a short time