kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Passed Out/Faint

Ever go so hard in the gym, or possibly go running at a park. Or worked out at home to where u just blacked out and fainted?? Tired maybe or not enough energy? Let me know im curious..

BigBroski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nope.. you gotta listen to your body but also go hard during your workouts.
    Definitely stay hydrated, but if you feel like your about to faint/pass out take a break and eat.
    Usually it's because you have no fuel/energy and your body needs sugar.

bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulldawgsam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I often get light-headed and slightly dizzy during heavy squat sets, but no, never blacked out or feinted.

Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never fainted, but got awfully close 2 or 3 times. It's scary. If I'm feeling the symptoms I'll quit what I'm doing and go wherever I need to go to get something in my stomach. Unfortunately water or coffee doesn't help. Need something to bring the blood sugar levels up.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always make it a point to eat a protein bar with some carbs/sugar around an hour before my workout sessions.

That always makes me do well in my workouts, and more importantly, avoid any injury -- I'm always worried that if I feel tired/faint, I could drop a weight or hurt myself.

Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vinhx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one time i was doing barbell curls and forgot to breathe and blanked out for a sec. blurred vision and unable to move for a second.
    interesting experience but i wouldnt want to do it again

kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dam

Originally Posted by Vinhx View Post
    one time i was doing barbell curls and forgot to breathe and blanked out for a sec. blurred vision and unable to move for a second.
    interesting experience but i wouldnt want to do it again
    Wow thats crazy, any longer you wouldve blacked out. I mean ive gotten light headed and and some real bad headaches but blurred vision? Scary..

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
    Never fainted, but got awfully close 2 or 3 times. It's scary. If I'm feeling the symptoms I'll quit what I'm doing and go wherever I need to go to get something in my stomach. Unfortunately water or coffee doesn't help. Need something to bring the blood sugar levels up.
    I read somewhere that if you feel you're going to faint you should sit down or lie down, so you don't pass out and hit your head on the floor. But true, how are you going to get food in or whatever you need to feel better if you're sitting down somewhere with no food and water? Just be careful. I haven't ever fainted before.

My sister often faints. I caught her once then let her down slowly, else she would have banged her forehead to the floor, hard.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    www.grazethesky.com

How About

Whenever i work on legs, i find i get the most tired and feel faint. My legs shake and my hand do too sometimes. Have you guys ever vomited after or during workouts??

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Hit his head on the weights...That's gotta hurt

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haven't passed out, but have gotten quite lightheaded doing power cleans.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get lightheaded doing squats and deadlifts when in a calorie deficit, never when i hate adequate food constantly however. Just think its the low blood sugar when dieting down anyhow.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000) 71Avido is just really nice. (+1000)
    This happens quite regularly for people with blood pressure on the low side. Even just sitting up/standing too quickly can illicit this feeling of passing out.
    Here is a pro-tip to reduce it's effects:
    Simply tense your core muscles/legs etc.

This increases your blood pressure a bit and forces blood back into your head, you may feel a warm rush as the blood comes back but it beats passing out. Give it a shot the next time you feel that tunnel vison coming on.
    On the road to 1250

Train consistently, move iron with purpose, eat well, sleep well and achieve.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Intrabolic,... or Xtend if you want to go cheaper. Intrabolic has all of those peptides, BCAA's, and EAA's. This and I will eat a couple bites of crackers or whatever is in my locker so that I dont have a hole in my stomach

I almost pass out sometimes doing squats or deads, and will just sit there for a solid 3 minute break. I think it comes down to my cardio being crappy, and not breathing FULLY on each rep
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TakeTheLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    That's interesting, never thought of super setting scullcrushers with my deadlifts

As for myself, I fainted after gettin up too quickly from leg pressing about 10 months ago...

I came round to some big Russian guy slapping me in my face... Lol
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Talk is cheap. It's what you do, not what you say, that counts.

Originally Posted by TakeTheLift View Post
    That's interesting, never thought of super setting scullcrushers with my deadlifts

As for myself, I fainted after gettin up too quickly from leg pressing about 10 months ago...

I came round to some big Russian guy slapping me in my face... Lol
    I loled out loud haha. Twice. Nice one.