Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fraverdenstreet View Post
    i <3 u 2
    it took me like.. ****.. almost a year (with a few interruptions) to go from a 160 c&j to 170 c&j. i did everyday max training for a lot of that year. then look at clarence's progress lolz. **** .
    your progress is similar to Clarence's though..

muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry man, your age, bodyweight, and lifts really cannot keep up with your goals of making it to the olympics, especially in 4 years.

chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strengthsthetic View Post
    your progress is similar to Clarence's though..
    yea...no

ugjennomtrengelig mørke fraverdenstreet's Avatar
    fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chigiskov View Post
    yea...no
    this lol.
    when i first watched clarence's vids, he was snatching 145 for a single. a month or two later it was 150 for a double. guuu
    no hate or anything, i love clarence. im jus sayin is all. i could care less if he was taking restoratives or not, just like i know klokov does but i still admire him
    Competition lifts @ 94kgs: 130/161

http://www.youtube.com/user/g3waltiger

fordømt ... for alltid. tenker på det. prøve å forestille slutten av evigheten. lukk øynene. Lukk øynene og prøv å forestille seg. for alltid. smerte. for alltid.

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not to defend clarance or anything because I have no proof/information that he isn't taking anything but he's a pretty athletic/explosive guy. If theres one type of person who can make that type of progress it's probably some guy like him with a huge vertical.
    Misc Strength Crew

jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Have you guys seen Clarence bang out 4 reps of 240kg on squat like it's nothing. Then you go onto a channel like Cal Strength or MDUSA and watch them getting killed by this weight.

Clarence a kid at 18 with no coach is schooling USA lifters who do Oly lifting full time. It's hilarious.

And you're an idiot if you think the difference is because of drugs.

edit: that is also at lower body weight

jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jimmie1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chigiskov View Post
    fkn this. I'm not debating his numbers being that of someone who works really hard for close to a decade natty, its the PROGRESS that is SUSPECT. learn to read delusional people.

oh yea training to max everyday for 3 years is feasible for natty athletes right?

but thanks jimmie i'll be sure to eat my steaks everyday and i'll add 100 kgs to my squat in the coming year, i'll just "work harder" too. great tips mate!

inb4, wait in after me being a "hater" lmao
    I'm being serious. Are your training sessions intense?

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jimmie1983 View Post
    I'm being serious. Are your training sessions intense?
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's funny that people talk about some peoples progress being 'suspect'... like every weightlifter in the olympics isn't 'suspect' anyway.
    Excellence is the result of Caring more than others think is Wise; Risking more than others think is Safe. Dreaming more than others think is Practical and Expecting more than others think is Possible.

Registered User PretentiousKunt's Avatar
    PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know. He has changed his technique and gained 8-9kg in a year. That said; on Pendlay forum a few months back there were two new users who had confessed that they had been taking dat dere and it wasn't the coach B's fault (basically taking the piss). Under the users name Pat Mendes and Josh Gilbert. Both users were banned and had an IP address from Limerick...
    negs 4 gold

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at this jimmie dude
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strengthsthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PretentiousKunt View Post
    I don't know. He has changed his technique and gained 8-9kg in a year. That said; on Pendlay forum a few months back there were two new users who had confessed that they had been taking dat dere and it wasn't the coach B's fault (basically taking the piss). Under the users name Pat Mendes and Josh Gilbert. Both users were banned and had an IP address from Limerick...
    lol link?

Registered User PretentiousKunt's Avatar
    PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50) PretentiousKunt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by strengthsthetic View Post
    lol link?
    It got deleted after they phoned Pat Mendes and asked him (within 30 minutes) then the user named "ADMIN" deleted the thread which he said his IP address etc. Others had seen the posts though; it was more or less saying "I and I alone took the HGH, wasn't broz fault etc etc". Some people actually took it seriously and said "good for you pat etc".

There's only a handful of lifters from limerick so I know that's a big assumption. I hope he hasn't taken anything yet because it'll just make him an even better lifter later.
    negs 4 gold

BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadSnatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you need to ask an internet forum for their approval to train for the olympics, you probably don't have the drive anyway.

unlocking asian genetics DaTruth1's Avatar
    DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaTruth1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol no you won't make it to the Olympics. Do people actually start a sport with the sole intention of going to the Olympics? Give weightlifting a try, you might be good at it, or maybe even great. Even if you suck, you still might've found a new sport that you love.
    112.5 snatch
    131 cj

Log: http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=15188

Falcon96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't listen to them just go for it

feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Reminds me of a great James Taylor quote: "The meaning of life is to enjoy the passage of time"
    Gym lifts (PB): C&J: 132.5k, Snatch: 107.5k (p)Jerk: 138k, Clean: 137k Front Squat: 153
    Deadlift: 455, Squat: 380(oly) 360 (pl), Bench: 245, CPUs: 9001
    Comp Total: 237k

SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by schabowy90 View Post
    Nope.
    srs.

even training for entering the 2020 olympics in your case would be a 1 in a million.

people train from like age 10, go to atheltic universities, it's their lives every day. training twice a day. taking PED's starting in their mid to late teens already, being gifted genetically with fast twitch fibers etc etc etc.
    Even then only the top couple percent of THOSE lifters make it to the OLY scene.

but go for it, find a coach, get training, compete locally, compete nationally, compete internationally. keep at it
    it's very unlikely you'll do it in 4 years. But give it a shot.. I think the guys in your weight class are doing over 180-200kg+ snatches and clean and jerks.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000) Smolovicus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jimmie1983 View Post
    Have you guys seen Clarence bang out 4 reps of 240kg on squat like it's nothing. Then you go onto a channel like Cal Strength or MDUSA and watch them getting killed by this weight.

Clarence a kid at 18 with no coach is schooling USA lifters who do Oly lifting full time. It's hilarious.

And you're an idiot if you think the difference is because of drugs.

edit: that is also at lower body weight
    You know Clarence lifts full time as well?

I have trouble discerning the logic behind any of your posts. You make a satirical or condescending observation, then conclude on an even more degrading (yet entirely baseless and, ultimately, arbitrary to its core) statement like "you're an idiot if..."

How would believing that make anyone an idiot? As you just explained, this is an 18 year old kid with no coach outlifting heavier adults who train just as often and just as intensely. Please note that I am not even insinuating that he does partake in the sauce... only that it is hardly an amateurish assumption.

Being completely honest, I just think the guy is a gift to weightlifting. Absolutely ridiculous genetics for the sport. 99/100 people will not be able to lift every day as he does, and much fewer of those would see such consistent progress.
    Best gym lifts: S 430 / B 385 / D 480 both C&S

He is a student

netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000) netopia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dbk1 View Post
    I'm not going to join the "is he or not" debate I'm just curious where clarence0 would get his ****

i mean ireland isn't a big lifting country, not saying he isn't juicing because it'd still totally be possible and not at all out of the question.

WHT_LIGHTNING nice FS, how is your lifting going man? also are you gonna be a 105 or 94
    Its not hard to get juice in Ireland.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Possible to qualify yes

naim started training about 12 and hit world record at 16 -would have won the olympics if no for boycott then-

Its its likely? No

Especially if your as weak as you are now at 22.

Your also 6'4 so you will need to weigh at the very around 380lbs adding 200lbs to your frame in 4 years would be hard enough even with all the drugs you want

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by netopia View Post
    Its not hard to get juice in Ireland.
    everyone buys juice on the internet so you can get in anywhere

most of europe you can go to pharmacy and buy w/e you want for a fraction of the cost

juice wont help you be an olympian anyways even the worst lifters at the olympics use juice and some of the shw guys lift less then 77kg lifters

Originally Posted by GoJu View Post
    Him and/or his coach have said it, I'll see if I can find the video.
    lol don't bother I can find a million examples of lifters hitting more in non drug tested contests and in training its obvious they all use out of contest and come clean for contest

here is just one example of russian lifter training before 2011 world championships hitting 210kg snatch

What did he hit at the world champions you say?

198kg and it was not easy at all

Andrei Rybakou hit 191kg at non tested meet before his 08 silver medal where he snatched 185kg and it was tough-where as the 191kg was easy and fast-

chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    everyone buys juice on the internet so you can get in anywhere

most of europe you can go to pharmacy and buy w/e you want for a fraction of the cost

juice wont help you be an olympian anyways even the worst lifters at the olympics use juice and some of the shw guys lift less then 77kg lifters

most of europe? notsureifsrs roids are highly controlled in europe

Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100) Ascension2016 is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP shares my dream. Although he may have given up on it, this is my ambition, my most arduous desire. I have decided on this goal and this goal alone to define this early stage of my adult life. I have a flame of infatuation burning deep within me so hot that it scorches me every night to remind me that I have still to achieve my dream. The only way I will relinquish my hunger for success is through the most grievous of injury, complete muscular failure, or death. I will not be dissuaded, I will never be convinced that I cannot achieve this. This is not the kind of dream you make known to others, the sort of frivolous fancy people spout to convince themselves that they have something to achieve in life. No one knows this about me. People assume I have started going to the gym simply to "get fit" etc. This is a silent desire, something deep within me that keeps me awake at night and aching to further it at day. I began on the first of September 2012. In the past 3 months I have went from sedentary and lifeless to possessing a 70kg clean and jerk and 45kg snatch and tasting life for the first time. I will not stop until I breathe the air of champions. I will not stop until I walk among kings. I will not stop until I am standing on that podium fulfilling my aspirations. Committing my feelings to text has made me realize that this is real, not just a fervor hidden in the deepest recesses of my mind. I will look back on this day 4 years from now, and if I have failed in my dream by then then I will look to the future and try, try again. But I will not fail. This is my destiny. This is my ascension. I will not fail.

feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ascension2016 View Post
    OP shares my dream. Although he may have given up on it, this is my ambition, my most arduous desire. I have decided on this goal and this goal alone to define this early stage of my adult life. I have a flame of infatuation burning deep within me so hot that it scorches me every night to remind me that I have still to achieve my dream. The only way I will relinquish my hunger for success is through the most grievous of injury, complete muscular failure, or death. I will not be dissuaded, I will never be convinced that I cannot achieve this. This is not the kind of dream you make known to others, the sort of frivolous fancy people spout to convince themselves that they have something to achieve in life. No one knows this about me. People assume I have started going to the gym simply to "get fit" etc. This is a silent desire, something deep within me that keeps me awake at night and aching to further it at day. I began on the first of September 2012. In the past 3 months I have went from sedentary and lifeless to possessing a 70kg clean and jerk and 45kg snatch and tasting life for the first time. I will not stop until I breathe the air of champions. I will not stop until I walk among kings. I will not stop until I am standing on that podium fulfilling my aspirations. Committing my feelings to text has made me realize that this is real, not just a fervor hidden in the deepest recesses of my mind. I will look back on this day 4 years from now, and if I have failed in my dream by then then I will look to the future and try, try again. But I will not fail. This is my destiny. This is my ascension. I will not fail.

thought id add a soundtrack to this post
    Gym lifts (PB): C&J: 132.5k, Snatch: 107.5k (p)Jerk: 138k, Clean: 137k Front Squat: 153

dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by feces99 View Post

thought id add a soundtrack to this post
    approximately 1 month later

in another note, do you know eminem wrote lose yourself between takes for 8 mile? and the whole thing was recorded in one take???
    Get This Shiiiiiiiiiiiit

Originally Posted by dbk1 View Post
    approximately 1 month later

in another note, do you know eminem wrote lose yourself between takes for 8 mile? and the whole thing was recorded in one take???
    props to him. now if he can stop rapping about how much he sucks as a person....

dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by feces99 View Post
    props to him. now if he can stop rapping about how much he sucks as a person....
    he had like 5 good songs on recovery, the rest kinda sucked. drugged up eminem > sober eminem
    Get This Shiiiiiiiiiiiit