cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10) cowzers is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can i get into football shape in one month?

Going into my senior year. 6'5 320. Everyones telling me i should play.

I played freshman and sophomore years.

Didn't play junior year because i got kicked out of my house and i was focusing on working/suriving. I stopped working out everyday. I gained like 30 pounds. I lost muscle. And i'm incredibly ****ing slow right now. I didn't plan on playing football this year since i'm behind in credits.

But my girlfriends a cheerleader and she convinced me.

So can i get into shape in one month? What would be a good program to do?

So far i have just been doing bodyweight exercise everyday. Running hill sprints. Eating less junk. And also working my traps/shoulders/biceps with my old weights.

I planned on starting on one legged squats. And also doing my agilities at the local field. Basically just practicing staying low for the first ten yard. Windsprints. Shuffles. Back pedaling. Up downs. And throwing myself into the tackle.

Will i see a big enough improvement to beast my senior year? I was a d-tackle but i've gotten so slow i'm thinking i'll most likely be on the o-line.

I'm definetly not buff by the way. Even when i was lifting everyday my max bench was 250. And my max squat was 455.

Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ir0nClad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One month? You could probably help with stamina and get your body bused to moving a bit but I see no way you can make any true difference in lifts.

Get off the forum and into the coaches office. Get into the program and see if any coaches or players will stay late to work on technique. Anyone at 6'5" 320 is going to get looked at, and technique will beat strength every play. Everyone in the NFL is strong, it's the technique oriented that make plays. Run the hell out of those hills, try working jump squats(youtube it) to help with additional explosiveness.