Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    up top
    Computer Science Crew
    Flexitarian Crew
    Straightedge Crew
    Self Learning Crew
    s2k Crew
    Trance and Progressive House Crew

Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The perfect workout partner is one who yells at you. who pushes you. who insults you. who understands your strength. who overloads you. who fuels your intensity. who is always down to go to the gym with you. who knows how to spot. who tells you what you need improvements on. who tells you what workouts you should do. who is always there for help.

The perfect workout partner is a friend.

randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perfect training partner is myself cause in the back of my mind I know how much further I can push myself than I really am and it motivates me to work even harder

Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iechine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The perfect training partner is this guy. He doesnt look down on you, he's always ready to train, supports you when you fail, pushes you to run faster, watches you set PR's, and is there to help you eat your chicken and brown rice.
    USN Active Duty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As2TwdHWB-A < - My new Weights record for metal fans.

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the perfect training partner is someone youre comfortable with and trust....especially when it comes to spotting!

Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Apocalypto08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I wanted one quality in a training partner, it's consistency. I don't want someone who goes just when they feel like it, who slacks on his homework and finds himself calling off the gym to wrap it up, or finds an excuse to hold himself back. I want someone who'll be there as much as it takes to succeed, and has lifting as a priority - he shouldn't be finding room to lift in his schedule, but making room to lift. If he has to sleep an hour later, so be it, discipline waits for nobody and if he wants it as bad as I do then staying up another hour is nothing. What separates someone from the rest of the pack is not a giant sacrifice, but a collection of little ones, built up over a long period of time. I want someone who'll pass on alcohol one Thursday night, wake up an extra half hour early to cook his meals for the day, and thrive on it.

If they're the perfect training partner, however, there's something more I expect - they have the same goals and drive I have. Someone with the desire to train intelligently, focus, not program hope, and to push it hard when it counts. I want my partner to not care if I'm feeling under the weather, and instead hold me accountable both inside and outside the gym.

If there's a third crucial quality, it's someone who understands how to spot hahaha! Way too much nonsense going on with benching!
    Current Log - Lean Massing with BSN's CellMass 2.0!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148726123

Completed Log - Post-Workout Nutrition with Controlled Labs' Gold Feast!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147424433&p=934249243#post934249243

Completed Log - Leveling Up with BSN's EvoTest!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146527243&pagenumber=

Completed Log - Controlled Labs' White Blood 2!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142125661

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of these responses are extremely redundant so I'm going to make this short and sweet:

The perfect training partner is the person you'd be willing to fight along side in war, because that's essentially what were are doing in the gym; fighting a mental and physical war, a war that has no end insight. Each day our partner brings us closer to a metaphorical victory, despite going through hell to get there.
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The perfect training partner is one who can lift slightly more than you to give you something reasonable to measure up against and compete with, but not too much to the point where you get discouraged yourself.. Also, what makes a good training partner is an individual who has just as much determination, heart and discipline as you, or more even, and an individual who when you feel like giving up on that last rep when you think the bars gonna come crashing down on you, he pushes you beyond your previously perceived limits. That extra "go for it, give it all you got here, all that clean eating and previous sacrifice gonna be for nothin?" It's rare to find someone who possesses all of these qualities, but if you're lucky enough to find 'em, well you're fortunate...!

McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) McCool009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think the perfect training partner is someone who knows exactly how closely and tenderly to hold you when spotting your squat, and how much scrotum you want on your forehead when you're benching.

biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) biggerfaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me, the perfect workout partner is someone with a flexible schedule that won't bail out last minute. They need to have the same drive and motivation I have to hit the weights hard 5 days a week. It's always important they know how to properly spot and assist in negative reps. I don't want a weight crushing my throat when they're busy checking themselves out in the mirror. And finally i need a partner that can keep up with me during cardio and lift at least as much weight as I do.

n2beingbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The perfect training partner should be the person in the mirror looking back at you dead in the eyes telling you to keep going, to never give in, failure is not a option, and best of all nobody is perfect if your happy with yourself thats all that matters. Life is not a competition you came into this world with nothing and will leave the same way so in the meantime be a self made man.

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I blush3d.

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Perfect Training Partner = someone who pushes you and helps motivate you. should also know how to properly spot instead lifting the weight for you.
    frat life

dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcosta91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the best workout partner is someone who will push you beyond your expectations to acheive new highs.

Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joeyyyyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What makes the PERFECT training partner?

Someone who is dedicated, doesn't talk to much, and tries to help you reach your maximum potential. They have to know how to spot! They have to do other exercises besides benching and calf raises.

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

my perfect training partner is envy
    not the bad kind of envy
    the one that motivates me and pushes me beyond my limits and want to be better than other guys
    and a good supplement to back it up

thats how i started bodybuilding
    saw some guy at school i didnt like ripped and thought to myself
    i can do better lol

cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cchadcarandang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What makes the PERFECT training partner...?

A perfect training partner will be someone who supports you and tries to motivate you.
    A perfect training partner will always be on time to meet you at the gym.
    A perfect training partner will share similar goals.
    A perfect training partner will help push you when you are "tired" or "exhausted" and get you past that mental barrier of wanting to give up and stop.
    A perfect training partner will be someone you enjoy working out with.
    A perfect training partner will be someone who has a positive outlook.
    A perfect training partner will spot you and make sure you are safe.
    A perfect training partner will compete with you and therefore,be a driving force in going beyond your limitations.
    A perfect training partner will communicate with you and provide constructive, positive criticism that will only make you greater.

"There are no short cuts to any place worth going"

...A perfect training partner would know this.

AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What makes the perfect training partner?
    Someone who will always be there with more focus, more desire, and more motivation than you so you will always be compelled to step up your game to the next level. I like someone a little stronger than I am to give me a realistic goal with working towards surpassing them.
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Who needs a training partner when you have Jack3d Micro?!?

RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What makes the PERFECT training partner?

A perfect training partner is someone that has your back on the last rep of that heavy set and pushes you to your limit by showing you he can do one more rep than you. FRIENDSHIP

A perfect training partner don't give up a day of training for any reason and calls you to get ready 2 hours before! DEDICATION

A perfect training partner links you to that awesome article and shows you that awesome bodybuilding movie. MOTIVATION

A perfect training partner does not put you down and helps you achieve your goal with honesty and love! RESPECT

This one is dedicated the best training partner, Marcelo <3 Thanks for being there all the time and helping me achieve my goals.
    Last edited by RufioStill; 08-02-2012 at 07:49 PM.

wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wizkid4785 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The perfect training partner does not flake on a workout. The partner is just as dedicated as you should be, with unfaltering determination and focus. They are educated in their goals and training regime, and will not hesitate to help your form and spot your lifts.
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**

JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinHagadorn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    SHE, has to have a nice set of... uhm... biceps.
    MY EPIC TRUTEIN REVIEW OF ALL FLAVORS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144985841

JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimboSlice123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The perfect workout partner must push you BEYOND YOUR LIMITS. A great workout partner is to have someone bigger than you so you can try to beat him and it makes great competition and last another great workout partner is your brother Or a cousin someone in your family because you guys will have the biggest competition and you get great bonding time and he is always there for you . Also since you guys go together you won't worry about someone being late and wasting your time.
    Great PROMO, ive seen that Marc lobliner loves it!
    never quit

thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thebeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

The perfect training partner is someone who never bails on workouts, never brings a negative attitude to the gym. Can lift heavier then you to maximize your workouts by lifting weights might not normally do, doesn't do the all spotting for you and enjoys lots of drop sets/circuit workouts
    "Always satisfied but still strive for more"

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Perfect training partner? Music. Yes, the perfect training partner is not an entity, its an ensemble of noises that conglomerate to make your heart race, your head bob and your nerves tingle. The music enters your ears and you channel that into energy, rage, determination, and finally action! Its those very sound waves that rattle my garage door, shake my walls and push me to the limit when I'm hoisting some iron around! Without music, training is just "deafening silence". Music inspires, infuses, and ignites you; it is one's perfect training partner.
    Last edited by The Big Sleep; 08-02-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

dezixn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dezixn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dezixn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dezixn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dezixn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dezixn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in

Perfect training partner... Must be hardworking, willing to push you and himself, be experienced around the gym and he must be a good friend, someone enjoyable to be with and talk with.

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've only had one training partner, and I thought he was perfect because he would wake me up to go to the gym when I overslept. We would often go at 6am when the University gym opened, because it was practically empty at that hour. Since I don't believe in using alarm clocks (I like to rely on my mental alarm clock haha), I frequently needed someone to force me out of bed. If it weren't for his persistence, I would have rarely made it to the gym.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This video just about sums it up I need not say more Because I can't explain it better If a Rep can embed it for me or mod
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q2rd0dBc1Q
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Perfect training partner would be somebody who doesn't check their damn phone while I'm trying to beat a PR. My old buddy did this MULTIPLE times so it got annoying lol. Really anyone who can workout with me, not take extended talking breaks (huge annoyance for me ><), and get through the workout without complaining is fine for me. Honestly, this is my gf. Shes been my partner for a good 4 months now and she spots me well, very rarely interupts the workout, and is as motivated as I am.

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    This video just about sums it up I need not say more Because I can't explain it better If a Rep can embed it for me or mod
    There you go, bro!
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack