Thread: Back posture

Trentonjhall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trentonjhall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trentonjhall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Back posture

Hey guys I have pretty bad posture. My question is will back exercises with pull up bar help straighten my back out and help my posture?

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trentonjhall View Post
    Hey guys I have pretty bad posture. My question is will back exercises with pull up bar help straighten my back out and help my posture?
    Yes. Work your upper back muscles hard. I would say, pullups/chinups, Pendlay rows (rows from the floor, pulled to just below the nipples) and rear delt flyes will get the job done. What's more important is that you have to make an effort to assume good posture. When walking, relax your shoulders, puff your chest out and look straight ahead.

JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JPhysique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes very much so! try these exercies and your posture will improve greatly
    Bent Over Barbell Row

Seated Cable Row
    Back Extension
    Pullover
    Dumbbell Row Plank
    Reverse Fly

check out my youtube for workout vid tips and advice
    http://www.youtube.com/JPhysique

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't know if it applies to you, but some guys don't place enough emphasis on their rear delts with exercises like face pulls or bent over db lateral raises. If you haven't been working your rear delts much you might want work them twice a week to even out the imbalance between front/back of shoulder

fighterfire209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bad posture as in hunched over or one side lower the other ?