Closed Thread

Thread: GOod AFternoon

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

GOod AFternoon

How's the day going for y'all?

MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MichelleLnne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MichelleLnne View Post
    Bump
    right well lettuce be reality shall we.....heatherlynn used to be fat and shes on the same level with most miscers...insecure as **** and a virgin..shows her new found body on cam cuz she doesnt know how to reveal it in real life...shes at the same level as most miscers and they can relate....same goes for linzz although linzz doesnt take her attention whoring to a sexual level she does the same exact thing...but you guys dont see it because you treat her just like one of the guys...and thats good but she wants to be seen on a sexual level but then again shes too afraid to go get it ir\l.....now kegels lol she has huge tits and an ass and most miscers supposedly love that...ohhh lawd you all love big tits and big asses or just sheeps that have decided thats the in thing to like but for the most part i know you all hate her personality.....and her views

now lets get to me...im normal looking far from ugly yet the misc is mad...why are you mad...u guys are mad that i dont have issues when it comes to dealing with the oppsitite sex...i dont have hidden insecurities such as i used to be fat...or i used to be ugly like most of you do...and it kills you...i get laid when i want and i dont feel insecure about it

edit- totally missed gloryuh from your post...and shes the worst of all...but i feel sad for her cause shes a young girl...who faked her own death so that ppl on the internet would give a ****...because her real family doesnt...and i <3 her and ive spoken to her so i know what she goes through but its not nice and i believe she will be a strong woman in the future..shes only 17 or barely 18 so i have nothing bad to say about her..