TazDevil30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein for a complete beginner

Just looking for a bit of advice. I am new starting at the gym, looking to tone up and just generally physically look better. Currently I am 5ft 9in and weigh 10st 7lbs. My build is just small not very muscular, so my first goal is to put weight on using a diet of high carbs proteins and some good fats eating around 4 or 5 times a day. In the gym I plan to lift weights to build muscle (not huge muscles). One thing I am not sure about is a supplement to use, so if anyone can give me some advise on this or if anymore information is needed to answer the question properly let me know.

Thanks
    Taz

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TazDevil30 View Post
    Just looking for a bit of advice. I am new starting at the gym, looking to tone up and just generally physically look better. Currently I am 5ft 9in and weigh 10st 7lbs. My build is just small not very muscular, so my first goal is to put weight on using a diet of high carbs proteins and some good fats eating around 4 or 5 times a day. In the gym I plan to lift weights to build muscle (not huge muscles). One thing I am not sure about is a supplement to use, so if anyone can give me some advise on this or if anymore information is needed to answer the question properly let me know.

Thanks
    Taz

if you're not getting enough protein through your diet then buying a protein powder to supplement your dietary protein is a great idea.