ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Maca Root Powder

Do any of you supplement with maca root? If so, have you noticed any benefits ( besides what it is meant for, LOL). And at what dosage are you supplementing? Been reading that this could be beneficial both pre and post workout....and I am intrigued....

McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ms Mac, interesting you bring that up. I was just reading about it the other day. Can't speak from experience, but research results suggest it may improve male libido (but others counter that). I just searched through a bunch of academic journals we have access to and didn't find any strong results indicating it may be a beneficial workout supplement. Suppose it couldn't hurt to try.

By the way, my two favorite Canadians: Corey Hart and Stephen Harper.
    The world is yours.

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have some maca (gelatinized) that I throw in with my bcaas sometimes...probably a tsp or so? Don't use it regularly at all.

I came across it years ago when I used to use Vega pp...wondered what the ingredient was that gave me a buzz. Figured trying it again now might put a jolt in early a.m. workouts.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by McMahon View Post
    Ms Mac, interesting you bring that up. I was just reading about it the other day. Can't speak from experience, but research results suggest it may improve male libido (but others counter that). I just searched through a bunch of academic journals we have access to and didn't find any strong results indicating it may be a beneficial workout supplement. Suppose it couldn't hurt to try.

By the way, my two favorite Canadians: Corey Hart and Stephen Harper.
    Thanks! Can't find the article, but I swear I read it Someone commented in another thread that it may be more beneficial post workout.....hmmm, food for thought

Originally Posted by toodlepip View Post
    I have some maca (gelatinized) that I throw in with my bcaas sometimes...probably a tsp or so? Don't use it regularly at all.

I came across it years ago when I used to use Vega pp...wondered what the ingredient was that gave me a buzz. Figured trying it again now might put a jolt in early a.m. workouts.
    I have been adding 1 tsp to my pre w\o drink and another tsp mid afternoon. So far not noticing anything