rcw03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Basic tips for quick fat loss

These are just a few things that ive done to help lose fat and get more lean muscle:

1) DIET! A clean diet is they key, mainly Veggies(raw) and fruits. (raw veggies have more nutrients). Also to kick start weightloss, fasting can help detoxify your body so you are off to a fresh start.

2) CARDIO! I find doing cardio like running on an empty stomach boosts fat burning.

3) LIFT LIGHT! No need to be a powerlifter when trying to get lean. Lift light weights for high reps and sets. Do a full body lightweight lift before cardio to maximize results. It will send your body into natural fat burning mode. Bodyweight exercises like pull ups and push ups are great too.

4) BE CONSISTENT! Make a plan, set a goal and do it. Dont be on and off with your training, or you will never see results.

5) MIX IT UP! Instead of just running try replacing that with a game of basketball, or another sport like boxing. Something with high intensity. GET OUT OF THE GYM AND GET OUTSIDE!

JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100) JesusFunLife is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would add in:

6) Train for fun and improvement!

hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    7) Consistent use of *******
    8) Sex daily/nightly like a boss
    9) 2 Gallons of water per day

musclemike000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rcw03 View Post
    These are just a few things that ive done to help lose fat and get more lean muscle:

1) DIET! A clean diet is they key, mainly Veggies(raw) and fruits. (raw veggies have more nutrients). Also to kick start weightloss, fasting can help detoxify your body so you are off to a fresh start.

2) CARDIO! I find doing cardio like running on an empty stomach boosts fat burning.

3) LIFT LIGHT! No need to be a powerlifter when trying to get lean. Lift light weights for high reps and sets. Do a full body lightweight lift before cardio to maximize results. It will send your body into natural fat burning mode. Bodyweight exercises like pull ups and push ups are great too.

4) BE CONSISTENT! Make a plan, set a goal and do it. Dont be on and off with your training, or you will never see results.

5) MIX IT UP! Instead of just running try replacing that with a game of basketball, or another sport like boxing. Something with high intensity. GET OUT OF THE GYM AND GET OUTSIDE!
    not sure i agree 100% on the light weight. so you have trained heavy to develop and maintain dense muscle. now you go into a caloric deficit and stop treating the muscle you have built. i think you may lose too much muscle in the process, if you are concerned about that anyway.

rcw03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by musclemike000 View Post
    not sure i agree 100% on the light weight. so you have trained heavy to develop and maintain dense muscle. now you go into a caloric deficit and stop treating the muscle you have built. i think you may lose too much muscle in the process, if you are concerned about that anyway.
    So i should lift heavy even though im cutting calories?

andrumine91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well lifting heavy weights helps increase your heart rate. The increase in your heart rate will will also help boost your basal metabolism rate which is the amount of calories your burn at rest. So eventually you will see an increase in weight loss. I would switch it up though. Maybe do a few days of heavy and other days of lightweight full body workouts.

keshav18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many set and reps for fat loss(lean)

I have been doing 4 sets of 8-10 for the past year I have got some pretty good result but now I want to get lean and minimise my body fat
    How many set and reps should I do

Keshav,

Try to do 3 sets with 12-15 reps. Use a light weight and only rest for about 30 seconds inbetween sets. Also try adding some supersets in as well. Those will really spike your caloric burn. Say your doing back and biceps one day, you will do db row for 15 and shoot directly to db curl for 15 without a break. Then rest for 30 seconds and repeat.

The final thing you really have to do is eat clean!!! About 75 percent of weight lose comes from a healthy diet. If you take any creatine your going to be retaining some water. If your trying to cut as much as possible take a two week diuretic.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/tra...ss-part-2.html

IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000)
    The advice above is pretty spot on, the only other thing I would add into the mix is internal sprinting, AKA wind sprints or something to that extent. Pushing fast for the short distances will help keep your heart rate up and drop off the extra fat pretty quickly.

AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AwesomeStranger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the mix you have setup. Keep it up!

Originally Posted by IrishKosmo View Post
    The advice above is pretty spot on, the only other thing I would add into the mix is internal sprinting, AKA wind sprints or something to that extent. Pushing fast for the short distances will help keep your heart rate up and drop off the extra fat pretty quickly.
    Now when you say wind sprints you mean with a chute??

alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alyssa5897860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Diet

I noticed you only have complex carbs in there, you need to add protein and good fats. Your protein should match your weight in grams with about a third of that number being from complex carbs. Good fats come from nuts and fish, you should eat nuts as a snack and fish daily but never the same fish consecutively so mix it up. I like tuna (in water) and salmon.
    "If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got"

"Don't wish the world were easier, wish that you were tougher"

"Those that can, do... those who can't, talk about it"

nashvegasmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IrishKosmo View Post
    you mean interval not internal right?

Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great Tips! Also a ton of hydrating with water not diet soda. 1 ounce for every 2 pounds of body weight a day helps a ton.

Limaca21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am trying to lose fat as well. I have been doing about 40 min. of cardio daily and going pretty hard, sometimes doing intervals. I also do weights. The weights are what I am struggling with. I want to maintain my muscle and not build too much more until I lose fat. I feel bulky with the muscle and added fat. How can I do this? I have been doing upper body on day 1 and also cardio and abs, and on day 2 I have been doing lower body with cardio and abs, and I just keep doing this over and over. I mix up the upper and lower body exercises. Focusing mostly on arms, lats, and back on day 1, and glutes, hamstrings, inner and outer thighs on day 2. Am I doing this totally wrong or am I okay? Maybe I should have started another thread for this but I am a newbie here.

MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50) MetalBoard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO fat loss is a marathon, not a sprint

500 cal deficit and stick to your chosen macros. I'm liking Keto + IF with 2 days of 24 hour fasts per week.
    Trust me.....I build race cars for a living
    *Turbo Everything Crew*
    *No FAP*

1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1Reddress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ripper209 View Post
    Great Tips! Also a ton of hydrating with water not diet soda. 1 ounce for every 2 pounds of body weight a day helps a ton.
    Just increased my H20 this week to a gallon....Does the "urge" ever decrease? Or am I gonna be sprinting to the bathroom forever?!
    A very important question since I worked on a locked unit ! LOL