Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dating multiple women?

So I've never been one to date multiple chicks... I tend to just stick with one at a time.

Recently though the attention I am getting from females is overwhelming and I figured what the hell and started collecting digits like they were pogs and this was 1994.

I'm currently seeing 5 girls. I'm not an advocate of cheating, so I am not seriously with any of them.

Problem is that first of all, it's fcking exhausting and time consuming. I spend half my damn day texting and between work and keeping up with these chicks I am struggling hard to find gym time and time with my bros.

What concerns me is that one of the girls who I've been banging for a couple weeks recently asked me if I was seeing anyone else. She said she really liked me and wanted to become exclusive and wanted to make sure I wasn't banging other girls. Naturally I told her I wasn't seeing anyone else and I just danced around the being exclusive topic... didn't really say yes or no. Her behavior however indicates that she already thinks she's g/f status.
    I like her, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to drop the other girls I like too and just stick with one.

I'm really starting to feel bad leading all these girls on though because a couple are really sweet and falling for me.

How the fck do you guys juggle this? I already know 5 is too much, so I am going to cut out 2 of them and get down to 3 girls.... but it's only a matter of time (and it's going to be sooner rather than later) when 2 or 3 of them want be serious and actually get upgraded to dedicate g/f status.

Also, I goofed hard and ******** friended all of them which I know was stupid as fck and I am kicking myself.

Only a matter of time before it either all blows up in my face or I am forced to choose.

Of the main 3 contenders... one is successful, cute, smart, and def. wife material. But I don't want a wife right now... but she would be hard to let go of. One is sexy as fck, amazing in bed, smart, but also crazy as fck and will inevitably try to kill me in my sleep. Last one is cute but least good looking of the 3 but worships the ground I walk on and basically wants to do nothing but take care of me.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Without question - ALWAYS backfires. It's like a house of cards, sooner or later one finds out about the other, then it all goes to hell and you've blown it with all of them.

fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not that i advocate being "exclusive" with more then one of them at a time but as long as you havent told them you dont want them seeing anyone else they shouldnt have any misconcceptions until there is a mutual understanding... and word to the wise Deactivate your ******** until you figure out what your doing girls arent as dumb as you think and if they all become frineds and find out you were leading them all on nothing scaring then a group of women with one target. and the wife material one is the one you dont want to **** up with the most because you dont want one now but in the future you dont want that bridge burned

jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    Without question - ALWAYS backfires. It's like a house of cards, sooner or later one finds out about the other, then it all goes to hell and you've blown it with all of them.
    I'm okay with dating 2 girls at the beginning because there is absolutely no commitment, from both sides, but once it starts developing here or there you gotta tell the other you can't continue ... it's kinda something that doesn't fit for everyone, but I know some people who do that and one of them actually got married with a girl that he liked etc because he was searching for what he knew he wanted.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jbb1335 View Post
    I'm okay with dating 2 girls at the beginning because there is absolutely no commitment, from both sides, but once it starts developing here or there you gotta tell the other you can't continue ... it's kinda something that doesn't fit for everyone, but I know some people who do that and one of them actually got married with a girl that he liked etc because he was searching for what he knew he wanted.
    Yeah 2 in the beginning is fine - I do that too, but 5? The longer you draw it out the bigger the explosion will be.

kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kkchop28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definately deactive ******** stat. Then make a decision and go with it, but 5 is def way to many, push it too and work your way from there.

KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KINGJAMES808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn bro thats alpha as fuk. i wanna be like u when i go to college lol.

BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    So I've never been one to date multiple chicks... I tend to just stick with one at a time.

Recently though the attention I am getting from females is overwhelming and I figured what the hell and started collecting digits like they were pogs and this was 1994.

I'm currently seeing 5 girls. I'm not an advocate of cheating, so I am not seriously with any of them.

Problem is that first of all, it's fcking exhausting and time consuming. I spend half my damn day texting and between work and keeping up with these chicks I am struggling hard to find gym time and time with my bros.

What concerns me is that one of the girls who I've been banging for a couple weeks recently asked me if I was seeing anyone else. She said she really liked me and wanted to become exclusive and wanted to make sure I wasn't banging other girls. Naturally I told her I wasn't seeing anyone else and I just danced around the being exclusive topic... didn't really say yes or no. Her behavior however indicates that she already thinks she's g/f status.
    I like her, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to drop the other girls I like too and just stick with one.

I'm really starting to feel bad leading all these girls on though because a couple are really sweet and falling for me.

How the fck do you guys juggle this? I already know 5 is too much, so I am going to cut out 2 of them and get down to 3 girls.... but it's only a matter of time (and it's going to be sooner rather than later) when 2 or 3 of them want be serious and actually get upgraded to dedicate g/f status.

Also, I goofed hard and ******** friended all of them which I know was stupid as fck and I am kicking myself.

Only a matter of time before it either all blows up in my face or I am forced to choose.

Of the main 3 contenders... one is successful, cute, smart, and def. wife material. But I don't want a wife right now... but she would be hard to let go of. One is sexy as fck, amazing in bed, smart, but also crazy as fck and will inevitably try to kill me in my sleep. Last one is cute but least good looking of the 3 but worships the ground I walk on and basically wants to do nothing but take care of me.
    Your stories don't match up.

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BRBposting View Post
    its not cheating if you arent exclusive, a bit deceptive maybe.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When dating multiple people, I'm finding things to go at a much faster pace. I get bored easily, give less of a phuck, and one bad sex session can make me pretty much disregard a girl since I've got options.

It does get really time consuming and annoying a lot though, agreed. 5 is just too many so I'd just stop talking to two of them, but still keep them in the phone as 4 am drunken booty calls if the other three ain't answering

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Agree with others to dial it back... candidate for dropping is the one thinking she's the gf. The more a girl likes you the more time she is going to want to spend with you, especially if you are not upfront with her about seeing other girls as she'll think an exclusive relationship is an option.

roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) roastduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It seems like you don't really care what happens.

OP I say you keep this going as long as possible and see what happens. If it explodes then oh well, you had fun.

Need pics ITT too btw

BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are they asian?

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5 is way the hell too many. at that point i would feel like i was a waiter at a food establishment. roll it back to 2. perhaps 3. it all depends on how much attention each girl needs. some girls need little, others, total attention whores. also, lol at the ******** thing. they gonna know, THEY GONNA KNOW.
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    This is what I'm worried about.

You always hear about stuff like this blowing up in people's faces. Plus, it's starting to take a toll on me because I feel bad all the time.

Knowing a girl isnreally into me and really likes me while I'm banging others (even if we aren't exclusive) makes me feel like a jerk.

Originally Posted by fireballnurse View Post
    Not that i advocate being "exclusive" with more then one of them at a time but as long as you havent told them you dont want them seeing anyone else they shouldnt have any misconcceptions until there is a mutual understanding... and word to the wise Deactivate your ******** until you figure out what your doing girls arent as dumb as you think and if they all become frineds and find out you were leading them all on nothing scaring then a group of women with one target. and the wife material one is the one you dont want to **** up with the most because you dont want one now but in the future you dont want that bridge burned
    I will admit, I am being a bit deceptive.

There's 5 in total but only 3 I'm actually focused on/concerned with.

One did say she was talking to another guy but REALLY liked me and would be exclusive with me if I wanted. I think she knows I'm with a few girls as she tried to call me out for being a player.

I told her I didn't care if she saw other guys but to just lemme know if she starts fcking them. Then she basically said she doesn't care about the other guy and is trying to ask me in a roundabout way if she stops talking to other guys and is exclusive if I will be exclusive. I kinda avoided answering because if I said no exclusive she'd break things off with me.

I get the feeling that she now thinks we are exclusive and I think she's looking to be upgraded tongf status soon.

This is the sexy, smart, crazy as fck one btw. Not wife material but tons of fun.

The wife material one is great but I'm young, single, and almost got married 2 years ago... I'm not looking to settle down yet.

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wish i could help from my own experience, but i am in a simliar situation where you can only maintain it while you are just fwbs once something materializes into relationship land you are going to piss someone off. I will give you this information from a relationship expert/guru though
    Once you’ve built confidence in yourself and the material we’ve
    gone over in this book, you’ll start meeting lots of women and you’ll
    have to decide whether you want to be with one woman or several
    women at the same time. I know that the natural response of most
    men will be “Of course I want to be with several women!” but being
    a “player” and being polyamorous are two very different things. A
    player lies to the women he’s with so that they have no idea he’s
    seeing other people. This doesn’t even require actively lying – a
    player can easily deceive the women he’s dating without lying outright.
    Polyamory, in contrast, means having many relationships at the same
    time with the consent of all involved. A lot of guys consider this to
    be the holy grail of dating, but it’s not difficult to achieve when you
    understand the rules, and you understand why polyamory works and
    what the benefits are. To be polyamorous successfully, you must also
    be aware of the negative aspects of having open relationships and
    know how to tell when polyamorous relationships aren’t going to
    work out.
    Personally, I feel that you should only be monogamous with someone
    when you feel that there’s a chance that you could be in love with
    notes
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory 2
    that person. If you can’t see yourself marrying someone after being
    with her for a while, then you’re wasting her time and your time by
    continuing the relationship.
    Let’s talk about serial monogamy for a moment, because serial
    monogamy is something that a lot of men and women experience.
    A serial monogamist is someone who bounces from relationship to
    relationship without ever really finding the person they’re looking
    for. They’re single only for short periods of time, and latch on
    immediately when they find someone new to be in a relationship
    with.
    Think of this desperate desire to have a relationship as a race with
    hurdles. A relationship is the final hurdle, so to get to it you have to
    jump over a lot of other hurdles first. If, like a lot of guys, you’re
    too focused on the last hurdle, you won’t clear any of the other ones
    because you’re not paying enough attention to them. You won’t even
    make it to the last one!
    If you go out in search of women who are looking for relationships,
    you won’t be able to create attraction, build rapport, have sexual
    tension and attraction, and ultimately gain the interest of the woman
    that you desire because you’ll be so focused on the end goal that you
    will ignore the process. Approaching relationships in this way causes
    a great deal of neediness, which is incredibly unattractive to women.
    To figure out if monogamy or polyamory is right for you, you must
    examine your relationship, in the most honest way possible, and
    ask “Is this woman going to have everything necessary to make
    me comfortable with being with her for the rest of my life?” This
    doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re going to marry her – it just
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory
    notes
    means that she has the potential to be the person you choose to
    monogamously have a relationship with for the rest of your life.
    The perfect woman is not going to appear out of nowhere. If you’re
    looking for the perfect woman, you should probably stop reading
    this because that’s not how life and relationships work. Instead of
    meeting someone who is already the perfect woman, you’re going to
    meet someone who wants to become the perfect woman for you.
    There are two mentalities when it comes to monogamous and
    polyamorous relationships: the abundance mentality and the scarcity
    mentality. A person has the abundance mentality when he realizes
    that he has lots of options when it comes to the women he dates.
    If you don’t feel like you have a lot of options (a side effect of
    having limiting beliefs), then you have the scarcity mentality. Many
    men have a natural tendency to assume the scarcity mentality, and
    as a consequence they think that every woman who is interested in
    them might be the last. As you can probably guess, this creates a lot
    of unappealing neediness. The neediness will then lead to a man
    becoming jealous, territorial, and unattractive. Banish the scarcity
    mentality now, or it will ruin every one of your future relationships.
    When you are with someone that you want to be with
    monogamously, you still need to feel that you have options. Your
    mentality should be that you know that you have plenty of options,
    but that you have chosen the best one. This is the only way you can
    truly trust your judgment. Every decision you make comes from the
    mental state you are in when you make it, so where relationships are
    concerned you need to make decisions from an abundance mentality.
    Otherwise, every decision you make will be influenced by the fear that
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    notes
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory 4
    you will never find the woman of your dreams. Constantly worrying
    that you will never find the right woman will cause you to act in ways
    that repulse women, so your fear will become reality.
    Believing that you have options – even if you don’t actually see them
    – will change your success rate dramatically. When you meet the
    woman of your dreams, you need to be in the abundance mental state
    so that you feel like you are choosing her over all of the other options
    you have.
    The first thing you need to do when you meet a woman is decide if
    she’s someone you want to be monogamous with or polyamorous
    with. To do that, you need to use a system created by Robert
    Sternberg, a psychologist who studies relationship psychology and
    the psychology of love, in the 1980s. I’m going to use terminology
    that’s a little bit different than what he originally used, but the
    basic ideas are the same. Sternberg created something called the
    triangular theory of love (though I prefer to call it the consummate
    love triangle). The consummate love triangle is the idea that three
    different things are needed in order for us to fall in love with
    someone, and that those three things must be mutual for a healthy
    relationship to occur.
    Sexual attraction is the first part of the consummate love triangle.
    You can easily tell if you do or do not have sexual attraction, so I’m
    not going to discuss it here. The second part is logical attraction.
    Logical attraction is largely an indicator of logistical issues. Ask
    yourself “Does it make complete, logical sense for me to be with
    this person?” Does she live in the same city? Is her life direction the
    same as mine? Is the timing right? A lack of logical attraction is the
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory
    notes
    #1 reason relationships don’t work out because most people don’t
    recognize that it’s important enough to consider.
    The last piece of the consummate love triangle is emotional
    attraction. Emotional attraction is the rapport aspect of the
    connection that you build with a woman. If your relationship has
    two parts of the consummate love triangle but not all three, you are
    heading on the path to polyamory.
    As far as we know, you will only live once. You cannot afford to
    settle for anything less than absolutely perfection. You can never
    allow yourself to think “Well, she’s good enough.” Every one of
    your relationships must be based on the right things. It’s your job
    as a man to make sure that you have emotional, logical, and sexual
    attraction with every woman you date seriously.
    When you only have two pieces of the triangle, for example
    emotional and sexual but not logical, you’re caught in what’s referred
    to as hopeless romantic love. Hopeless romantic love feels exactly
    like being in consummate love. There’s no emotional difference
    between the two, but you will have a nagging feeling in the back
    of your head that the relationship isn’t going to work out. For the
    relationship to work out, you will have to continuously suppress that
    feeling. You will find yourself in a relationship that you know will
    not work out simply because it feels good, and that makes you selfish.
    The big problem here is that the woman you’re with may not
    understand that, and will continue to think that she has everything
    you need. In reality, it’s not her job to deal with this issue. As a man
    who is playing the male gender role, it’s your job to be in control of
    this and to make sure that you maintain the balance.
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    notes
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory 6
    If your relationship involves logical and sexual attraction, but not
    emotional attraction, you have superficial love. Essentially, you’re
    in a friends-with-benefits situation. A lot of guys who are afraid
    to open up emotionally like this kind of relationship because it
    requires no real emotional commitment, but a relationship like this is
    polyamorous – it’s not an “in love” relationship.
    The potential for monogamy comes when a relationship includes
    all three forms of attraction. If all three are not present, or you’re
    not willing to create all three, do not be monogamous. Navigating
    the world of non-monogamy can be a little tricky – the reality is that
    it’s much easier to screw it up than it is to do it correctly – so later
    on in this chapter I’m going to share with you some of the rules for
    successful polyamory.
    To determine if you should be monogamous with a woman or
    polyamorous with her, you need to know how to tell the difference
    between loving someone and being in love with someone. Most of
    you have either said or heard the phrase “I love you, but I’m not in
    love with you. The big question that raises is: Is that a legitimate
    feeling, or is it just an easy way to get out of a relationship? I
    strongly believe that there’s a difference between loving someone and
    being in love with them.
    Loving someone means that emotional attraction is present in your
    relationship with them. It means that you have built rapport. You
    trust and have a connection with that person, whether it’s a romantic
    connection with a woman you’re interested in or the platonic
    connection that you experience with friends and family. You can love
    anyone, but you can’t necessarily be in love with anyone.
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory
    notes
    cont...
    Dude.....no

Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jerma is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pt II
    Being in love with someone means that your relationship with them
    possesses all three parts of the consummate love triangle. You have
    sexual attraction, emotional attraction (which means that you’ve built
    rapport), and you have logical attraction. Logical attraction is the
    only corner of the love triangle that you have to supply. It’s your duty
    to recognize if something like the timing is off, and to say something
    about it.
    If you’re missing logical attraction, you have two options: you can
    either be a part of the problem, or you can be a part of the solution.
    When you notice a lack of logical attraction in a relationship, you
    must decide if you want to be with the woman now and not with her
    later, or with her later but not with her now. The best chance you
    have for a relationship to work out is to not be part of a woman’s
    transition, to not be part of what she goes through to become the
    person that she wants to be.
    If your decision is that you want to be with her later, you need to let
    her go so that she can experience everything she needs to experience
    and go through her period of transitioning without you. She will get
    in touch with you afterwards if she’s still interested in a relationship
    with you. You cannot afford to ignore this when you’re with a
    woman, and you cannot afford to act like a child in a relationship. A
    little boy will never be able to be polyamorous, but most men who
    attempt polyamory act as if they are. You absolutely cannot be a little
    boy and a badass at the same time.
    To be a badass, you need to recognize what kind of love you have.
    If you’re caught up in hopeless romantic love and don’t have logical
    attraction, you need to have a chat with the woman you’re dating.
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    notes
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory 8
    Let her know that things are not going to work out in the long
    run, that you’re together for the moment because it feels good and
    because you can learn from each other. If your relationship has
    logical and sexual attraction, better known as superficial love, let the
    woman know that as well. Without that information, she might start
    becoming emotionally attracted because she thinks that you have
    emotional attraction for her, and allowing her to think that when you
    know it isn’t true is selfish, misleading, and deceitful. A badass always
    takes responsibility for the outcome of his relationships.
    The decision to be polyamorous or monogamous needs to come
    from searching for the missing corner of the triangle. Go through
    a checklist in your head to determine which one might be missing.
    Determining if you have sexual attraction is easy. If the answer is
    yes to questions like “Do I feel like I’m really close to her?” and “Do
    we feel love for each other?” you have emotional attraction. The
    last question to ask is “Does this relationship make complete sense
    for me?” When you ask yourself this question, if you find yourself
    answering “no” for even a split second and then rationalizing that
    answer afterwards, you have to face the fact that your relationship is
    lacking logical attraction.
    It doesn’t matter what kind of relationship you’re in – no kind of
    relationship is “wrong” while another kind is “right” – as long as
    you’re open about it with the person you’re dating. You or the
    woman you’re with will naturally start to feel a drive to add a missing
    piece of the triangle if you start to get involved too much, so the
    sooner you can recognize if you’re in a consummate love relationship
    or a polyamorous relationship, the better.
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory
    notes
    If you decide your relationship is the latter, there are a set of rules
    you must abide by in order to make the relationship successful. The
    first, and sometimes hardest, rule is no jealousy. You cannot be jealous
    of her, and she cannot be jealous of you. You have to be happy for
    her if one day she tells you that she met a man who is better for her.
    I know that sounds hard, but if you’re unable to be happy for her in
    that situation, it means that you are insecure and feel insignificant,
    and therefore are not ready to be polyamorous. The woman needs to
    feel like you are helping her to find the perfect man, since you cannot
    be the perfect man for her. Until you each find your ideal mates, you
    must help each other to do so and learn everything you can from
    each other along the way.
    The second rule for polyamorous relationships is that you must have
    selfless satisfaction. Having selfless satisfaction means that whenever
    she is happy, you are happy, and that whenever she is unhappy, you
    are unhappy as well (and vice versa). This rule for happiness applies
    to both the short term and the long term, which essentially means
    that you must leave a woman better than you found her. That should
    be your mantra if you are planning to be polyamorous.
    One of the most important rules for polyamory is that you must tell
    women that you are polyamorous very early on in your acquaintance.
    Before you make out with a woman, before you sleep with her, and
    before you’ve built rapport and trust with her, she needs to know,
    because finding out later will make her feel like she has been used,
    and that you are untrustworthy.
    Don’t be afraid that telling a woman that you’re polyamorous will scare
    her away. If you have an abundance mentality, that will not happen.
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    notes
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory 10
    Of all the women I’ve said this to, only two never ended up dating
    me in one form or another – and believe me, as a professional
    relationship expert, I’ve said this to a lot of women! In the beginning
    of my studies, I found that telling women about my polyamory early
    on was usually the deciding factor in whether or not our relationship
    was successful.
    The fourth rule is that you cannot lead women on. You must end
    your relationship with a girl if you know that things are not going
    to work out with her. Constantly reinforce the idea that you are not
    ultimately going to be the man for the women you are polyamorous
    with so that they don’t start to think you’re in a consummate love
    relationship when you’re not.
    Rule number five is that you must help your polyamorous partners
    grow and find their long-term mates. Help them to become
    more than what they currently are. After a woman has dated you
    polyamorously, she should think that she is closer to finding her
    perfect man because of you.
    The next rule is that you must let her go at some point – you cannot
    hold on to her forever. You both should enter a polyamorous
    relationship knowing that you are together only temporarily, so if she
    finds a man who is better for her than you are, you must encourage
    that relationship.
    The final rule for successful polyamory is that you must sexually
    validate your partners. That might mean sleeping with them, or it
    might just mean making them feel sexy. However you go about it, the
    end goal is making her feel wanted and desired as a woman.
    www.TheTaoOfBadass.com
    Monogamy vs. Polyamory
    notes
    The announcement that you are polyamorous is bound to provoke
    a few questions. The number one question I’m asked is “What does
    that mean?” The technical answer is that “poly” means “many”
    and “amory” means “love,” so together they mean “many loves”
    or having multiple lovers at the same time. It’s also important that,
    when you explain this to a woman, she understands that everyone
    involved with you knows that you are seeing multiple people and
    that they are all ok with it. Out of all the different methods I’ve
    experimented with to answer the “What is polyamory?” question, this
    is the most powerful.
    There are a few other questions you’re likely to get when you bring up
    the subject of polyamory, so check out the members’ area if you’re
    interested in more information on how to discuss the topic.
    The most valuable thing you need to take away from all of this is
    that you must kill the serial monogamist inside of you. Only date
    someone if you know you want to be with them, otherwise you’re
    wasting her time and yours. A badass does not lead women on. All
    you accomplish by dating a woman you know you’re not the perfect
    man for is making it harder for the guy who is her perfect man to
    find her. There are plenty of women to go around – you don’t need
    to horde them all! So look out for your fellow men and make it easier
    for them to find the women of their dreams.
    Dude.....no

Originally Posted by BRBposting View Post
    We're technically not exclusive so I don't consider it cheating. That's the whole problem though, they're all starting to get really attached and a few already ACT like they're my gf so I almost feel like I am cheating.

They're all grasping at straws for me to ask them to be exclusive (one already did ask) but I don't want that.... not willing to say no though and risk losing good lays.

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it might blow up, but as long as you dont lie about seeing other girls, you should be fine. they might not like to hear it, and the'll most definitely bitch, but what do you expect.

Just be open about seeing multiple people. And don't get mad when they do it.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    When dating multiple people, I'm finding things to go at a much faster pace. I get bored easily, give less of a phuck, and one bad sex session can make me pretty much disregard a girl since I've got options.

It does get really time consuming and annoying a lot though, agreed. 5 is just too many so I'd just stop talking to two of them, but still keep them in the phone as 4 am drunken booty calls if the other three ain't answering
    Werd.

I actually like 2 of them.... for very different reasons. The 3rd takes care of me and is scary clingy but she's so sweet and I feel terrible leading her on. Might have to let her down easy.

All my friends basically gave the same advice as you lol.

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dial it down to 2-3. then tell em you don't "believe in being exclusive". change the subject when they bring it up.
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post
    Agree with others to dial it back... candidate for dropping is the one thinking she's the gf. The more a girl likes you the more time she is going to want to spend with you, especially if you are not upfront with her about seeing other girls as she'll think an exclusive relationship is an option.
    I see where you're coming from here.... but she's also great in bed and kind of a b1tch which is fun for me. On the upside she lives 45min away so we've only been seeing each other on the weekends which makes it a bit easier.

But when I see her she basically wants to spend all weekend with me.

I do like her, so I'm not just using her.... but I'm also not willing to make this a 1 woman show either.

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not sure why you would be so secretive about seeing other girls. Girls love it when a man knows what he wants, does what he wants, and is clear in communicating what he wants. I have 3 going on rotation right now and they all know I am seeing other people.

Sometimes you'll lose a girl for your honesty, but you don't want a girl who isn't okay with your lifestyle anyway. Theres plenty who are okay with it. A lot of times if a girl finds out that you have other girls going with you, shell almost even be more interested because of the fact that you aren't needy and desperate.

Example: I asked a girl to go to a wedding with me. She accepted. But, the following day, she declined. Heres our text exchange:
    Her "Hey, I am so sorry about this but I just remembered that I am supposed to go to camp with my friends that weekend!"
    Me "Ah, bummer Okay no problemo"
    Her "I'm really sorry "
    Me "Nah it's no big deal"
    Her "Really? I mean do you have someone else you can take?"
    Me "Haha....yeah for sure"

About an hour later...

Her "Well I was thinking about this trip...and I don't really know the girls THAT well..theyre old sorority friends. "

And she ended up being my date. haha

Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post
    I see where you're coming from here.... but she's also great in bed and kind of a b1tch which is fun for me. On the upside she lives 45min away so we've only been seeing each other on the weekends which makes it a bit easier.

But when I see her she basically wants to spend all weekend with me.

I do like her, so I'm not just using her.... but I'm also not willing to make this a 1 woman show either.
    I would come forward immediately and tell her that you lied earlier. Tell her you just were so nervous because you really do like her and have a great time with her. You panicked and were afraid to lose her

Originally Posted by BigSteak87 View Post
    are they asian?
    2 of them are.

2 Asian, 1 mixed, 2 white.

Had a Latina in there too a couple weeks back but she told me she wanted serious stuff and wanted marriage and kids within 3 years.

I was honest with her and said that's not where I'm at and I didn't wanna waste her time.

Originally Posted by corpsedub View Post
    5 is way the hell too many. at that point i would feel like i was a waiter at a food establishment. roll it back to 2. perhaps 3. it all depends on how much attention each girl needs. some girls need little, others, total attention whores. also, lol at the ******** thing. they gonna know, THEY GONNA KNOW.
    Ok.

I've decided to cut it back to 3... maybe even 2 in the next week or so.

Dunno WTF I was thinking bringing these chicks onto ********.

I feel like if I deactivate while a couple are wanting exclusivity they are gonna know something is up.

The one sexy crazy girl is gonna want a ******** relationship.status soon lol.... and that would obviously ruin things.

Not to mention the inevitable picture tagging and how jealous girls get.

I could always say they are females friends and play it off that way but if one gets the name of the other and messages her I am fcked.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're not supposed to lie man, that's playing with fire. Be straight up with them from the get go, otherwise eventually it comes up and blows up in your face.
    Lee Priest for President

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    eventually you will fuk up and wont get either of them. pick one.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Half my posts are bumps killinit7's Avatar
    killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) killinit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn bro I feel overwhelmed with 2 girls haha
    I rep back

fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) fireballnurse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I understand not wanting to get married now... Haha was engaged supported the guy for a long time
    Basically was a sh*t show... Seriously deactivate the ******** and just say you were applying for jobs and didn't want them to look at it or say your friend's are having drama and you didn't want to pick sides or cause issues if you were tagged in things ... Dwindle it down and be honest tell them a relationship isn't whee your mind is at right now and that you do enjoy being with them but your head wouldn't be in it... And don't tell them theirs other girls that will either one make them push you to define what you are they'll walk or simply be annoyed that you've been playing them although girls like a challenge sounds like your past that stage already ...
    Good luck