riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Protein shake Diet.

Hi there,

I am planning to do a protein shake diet, I hear it do wonders to fat loss, people loss around 25 to 30 pounds a month. The problem here is that I do not know how to start and what type of protein shakes we are talking about. Can someone tell me if they have done it before and what type protein shakes they used. Also, how many calories should I do with protein shakes. Thanks

rcw03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would use bsn syntha 6, the taste is great and only about 300 calories per scoop, mix it with fat free milk and thats your meal, but im not too sure about only protein shakes for a diet you need solid food, try being a vegan for a few weeks and onlu replacing 2 meals with protein shakes. Do cardio on an empty stomach its proven to burn more fat.

riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riverard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome, Thanks.

Originally Posted by rcw03 View Post
    I would use bsn syntha 6, the taste is great and only about 300 calories per scoop, mix it with fat free milk and thats your meal, but im not too sure about only protein shakes for a diet you need solid food, try being a vegan for a few weeks and onlu replacing 2 meals with protein shakes. Do cardio on an empty stomach its proven to burn more fat.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You would not be advised to try losing weight that fast with your stats. This looks like a dumb version of the protein sparing modified fast - which is for obese people.

If you want a much safer but still simple method of losing fat, just eat meat/eggs and salad vegetables 2-3 times a day. And do any simple weight lifting routine such as all pros simple beginners routine in the sticky threads of the workout programs forum.

Aim for 2lbs a week max loss. Any more and you could be losing muscle tissue which is bad for your long term health, your appearance and likelihood of regaining the flab.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    holy chitballs.

OP just read the thread in my sig on calorie counting and follow that. You don't need to be a Vegan, drink protein shakes for meals, or do cardio on an empty stomach.

just create a calorie deficit. thats the magic, thats all it is. lift weights to maintain your muscle mass, as suffolk points out pick a proven routine and he has provided a good one.

you cannot lose 30 pounds in a month. shoot for 6-8 pounds a month. read the thread in my sig, its all there...protein shakes can help, but its just a supplement to meet your calorie and macro goals.
    Stern Crew

BMS13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMS13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You would not be advised to try losing weight that fast with your stats. This looks like a dumb version of the protein sparing modified fast - which is for obese people.

If you want a much safer but still simple method of losing fat, just eat meat/eggs and salad vegetables 2-3 times a day. And do any simple weight lifting routine such as all pros simple beginners routine in the sticky threads of the workout programs forum.

Aim for 2lbs a week max loss. Any more and you could be losing muscle tissue which is bad for your long term health, your appearance and likelihood of regaining the flab.
    This, this, this. You don't need to stick to protein shakes. You can easily add some healthy foods in there as well and your diet will be much more palatable/sustainable.

goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) goalie1113 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HIIT >>>>> cardio for burning fat.

and to the OP.... that many pounds in a month is not even healthy. slow and steady (about 2 pounds a week) is the way to go. keep in mind, losing fat is about a lifestyle change.... both diet AND exercise. if you lose weight a particular way... once you go back to your old habits, you will gain the weight back.

you're best off just eating clean and going from there. protein in real food >>> protein shakes....

Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clense is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in my opinion, don't exceed 3 scoops per day, and make sure you are still consuming minimum 1,000 calories from whole food and another at 50g protein (from the food alone).

I personally just started on Whey and will only be taking 1 scoop, probably always.
    Guided by the רוח הקודש
    Son of the Most High יהוה
    Saved by the Messiah ישוע

(open to all 1 on 1 theological discussions via Skype - PM ME)

hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hxcstunna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LULZ... Incorporate protein shakes into your diet, do not follow a diet of just shakes. You need whole foods for composition. It would be ideal for us to eat complete meals all the time, protein shakes are just there for convenience reasons. With that said, definitely try Syntha-6. My strength literally increased a huge amount when using it. It is 6 different proteins, tastes good, and definitely produces. THe best shake IMO is 1 scoop of Syntha-6 strawberry milkshake, half a cup of raw oats, some strawberries, banana, 8-10oz whole milk, and ice. Blend that up for a nutritionally solid, great tasting shake.

lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasbasciano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by riverard View Post
    Hi there,

I am planning to do a protein shake diet, I hear it do wonders to fat loss, people loss around 25 to 30 pounds a month. The problem here is that I do not know how to start and what type of protein shakes we are talking about. Can someone tell me if they have done it before and what type protein shakes they used. Also, how many calories should I do with protein shakes. Thanks
    just a shake diet? you're going to make yourself sick!

iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNiRGi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat less, or eat healthier foods. I tried a 'protein shake' diet before, and my exercises was cardio for 30mins of walk/jog, and then a 30 min workout. It wasnt much of an exercise but after the end of 2nd day, I felt sick and weak.

AMERICANTATTS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Syntha 6 is great if your doing a high amount of burning in the gym or else where. Start yourself on a pure whey meal replacement once a day. Incorporate that with your fresh fruits and veggies and get your HIIT on at the gym and you'll drop it like its hot.

NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you def need solid foods in your diet. just stick away from high carb food or carbs all together. you should see amazing fat loss

Registered User bluephoenixkyle's Avatar
    bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bluephoenixkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My brother once did a protein shake only diet. He would drink four protein shakes a day totaling about 1300 calories. He was still doing his weight regimen but was doing zero cardio. He kept this up for 3 weeks and lost eleven pounds. I say it worked well for him because he was lean to begin with. I hope this helped. Check out my new webpage and my new blog about nutrition on my hope page. www.supermanabs.com