Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    evil ronnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Ronnie Coleman IFBB undercover??

Believe it or not!

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Is Ronnie Coleman IFBB undercover??

Originally posted by evil ronnie
    Believe it or not!
    I think Cormier or Levrone. Says he has never been beaten by Priest...that really narrows the field.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah when he said that I knew it had to be someone at the top 5 at the Olympia, Gunther? NO. Dexter Jackson? maybe, chris cormier? maybe, Levrone? maybe. Ronnie Coleman? ahahaha I think not,the guy sounds too smart to be coleman. If it was coleman he'd be telling us how he likes chicken and that today he ran out of barbecue sauce. lol
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    Weight Somewhere between 195-200lbs(cutting down from 218lbs)
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27
    Penis 19.8(pumped,hard and vascular!)

Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slim_DaDDy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    shawn ray has never been beaten by priest has he? could be him.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27

RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099 RealDeal2099
    Originally posted by Slim_DaDDy
    shawn ray has never been beaten by priest has he? could be him.
    Hmmmm...he does seem to exhibit a touch of cynicism in the likeness of Ray's personality...Shawn has always had the rep of being an *******. Good thinking, bro.

well it seems like something he would do,if iffb undercover ever says "I hate mass monsters" we'll know its him
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well the first IFBB undercover talks some serious trash on Shawn, so that doesn't seem to work.

But the top of it says that any IFBB pro can apply to be the IFBB Undercover, so maybe it changes.

BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, Shawn's a possibility but its also possible the undercover pro has never been a comp. with Priest. Or he's just lying his ass off. If he's not though its probably Ray or Levrone.
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Originally posted by ZachG_85
    Well the first IFBB undercover talks some serious trash on Shawn, so that doesn't seem to work.

But the top of it says that any IFBB pro can apply to be the IFBB Undercover, so maybe it changes.
    Maybe he did that so everyone would then think it wasnt him.
    A few bodybuilding stats
    Height 5'10
    (Measurements cold)
    Arms 16.5
    Calves 16.5
    Quads 27

Ihateeveryone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Logical to me. Throw everyone off the trail to begin with.

Clemente has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about the business about Priest never being placed ahead of him. I suppose Priest COULD NEVER be placed ahead of Priest.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe that's why he said Priest never beat him, and it's Titus, just like we said from the get-go.

Clemente has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might be rigt on Titus. He knows a little too much about the figure and fitness ranks

Small Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its Titus definitely. Just go through some of the earlier issues of the IFBB undercover where he cries like a baby abt how so and so placed ahead of Titus and why Kelly Ryan should have won blah blah blah.

Since now everyone has realized its him he is just resorting to tactics such as 'Priest has never placed ahead of me' to throw people of track.

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only pros that I can think of that never lost to Lee are Dorian and Shawn. He has beaten every other guy that he has competed against. It is Titus. Read the earlier columns. The writing style is the same. He badmouths the same people that Titus does. It's definitely not Shawn. Like I said read the earlier columns. Titus promotes this website, his wife writes a column for it. It's him. He just makes up stuff like "Lee never beat me" to throw us off.

El galan fuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ronnie was beaten by lee before so it can't be him
    6'3, 245 waist 33, chest 48, arms 18,thighs 27,calves 16.5

also known as el cangri
    incline 295x2
    squat 315x32,455x4
    deads 405x3

IgotWRXed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for a long time, the guys on chads board were for certain it was titus, considering the apple juice/glutamine was something he recomended earlier in a bbing mag. i think this was just a ploy to throw people off(the priest comment)
    Superhuman results can only be achieved thru superhuman efforts.

---------------------------------------------
    "Stay Hungry"

cutler4mro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A certain pro told me just a week ago that it was either Titus or Cormier. He said he knew for sure of some kind of contract Titus had with bodybuilding.com

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Craig Titus

It is definately Titus after reading the latest issue.

-Stri8ted
    -Ralph Wiggum

rpward210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lee beat Chris earlier this year. Can't be Read Deal.
    My foes, they can't destroy my body. - Pantera

"Quit yer yappin, curlin, benchin and bitchin. These are the 4 things to do if you want to be a small bitch your whole life. If you want to live your iron life this way, don't come bitchin to me!" Me

shadowboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i dont know ....he was asked about carig and he calld him "carig tightass" so i dont know ...and he did speak of teh mass monsters ...but it's most likely titus ..
    "I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."- I.asimov

"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side." -Aristotle

" either your in it 100% or you get the **** out ! " Animel pack

Rob250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IT can't be coleman because Ronnie eats chicken when cutting!
    The guy in ifbb undercover eats seafood when cutting!

Can't be gunter because he smashed on gunter liek hell !

Cutler no way in hell!
    Bulk stat (8/7/03)
    Arm- 15.5
    chest- 43
    waist- 32
    legs- 23.7
    ass- 40.5
    calves- 15.5
    forearms- 12.5

(out due to injuries)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Back in the gym baby!!!!

I changed my mind. It is definately Craig Titus..."Best triceps in the business," coupled with his hatred for figure models. Gotta be him.

-Stri8ted
    -Ralph Wiggum

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by stri8ted
    I changed my mind. It is definately Craig Titus..."Best triceps in the business," coupled with his hatred for figure models. Gotta be him.

-Stri8ted
    Yeah really Craig's triceps are nice but their not in Kevin's league.

greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) greg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bbing.com, just knowtice how much advertising is between the articles

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

IFBB UC.......

I personally think that, whoever he is, he's a "lower-tier" athlete who says that he's never been beaten by Priest to divert attention away from himself and try to make us believe that he's someone who places high in the Olympia. It's hard to picture people like Ronnie and Cutler talking as much **** as this guy does. If this isn't the case, though, I'd say it was either Ray or Cormier.

Rob250 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got to the point i don't care anymore becauz we'll never know
    Bulk stat (8/7/03)
    Arm- 15.5
    chest- 43
    waist- 32
    legs- 23.7
    ass- 40.5
    calves- 15.5
    forearms- 12.5

(out due to injuries)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Back in the gym baby!!!!

Location: Laughing it up in the squat cage until closing time while you stare at me with hate.
    Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500)
    So who was it?

tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zane >>>> God
    So who was it?
    We don't know! Enough with ressurecting old threads already

Location: Laughing it up in the squat cage until closing time while you stare at me with hate.
    Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by tonich03
    We don't know! Enough with ressurecting old threads already
    Meh. It's what I do.

It's interesting.

And awaaaay I go.....