Flexing On These Hoes Goinharder's Avatar
    Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goinharder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

is C4 a good pre workout?

Just wondering
    If you ain't about it, Don't talk about it - GH

Miami Heat - Canes - Liverpool

Whats BroScience? I rep Back

RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just bought Craze and got a sample of C4 i'm going to trying it in a few days...

1 scoop of craze didn't met my expectations. Tomorrow trying 1 1/2 and if it doesn't make the trick I will go for 2 scoops. After that I'm taking C4 to compare.

johnxm45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    honestly i had the same doubt when i took it for the first time, and ppl here said i must have a proper pre meal and followed by C4.. and so i did and saw great performance,yesterday my c4 got over and now i feel hard with higher weights and reps...so in my opinion it does do good... u must try & good luck!!
    --------------------------------------------------A sound mind in sound Body---------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------If at first you don't succeed, try, try again---------------------------------------

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I really like it.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnxm45 View Post
    honestly i had the same doubt when i took it for the first time, and ppl here said i must have a proper pre meal and followed by C4.. and so i did and saw great performance,yesterday my c4 got over and now i feel hard with higher weights and reps...so in my opinion it does do good... u must try & good luck!!
    The meal is probably what fuels your workout performance more than the supplement.

Op, C4 is an adequate pre-workout product.

David
    Team APPNUT