lipowicha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lipowicha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating too much nuts cause hemorrhoids?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if eating too much nuts causes hemorrhoids? Has anyone had the same problem? I say this because I now have been affected with hemorrhoids, it hurts so much. I been to the doctors, he gave me medicine, and says I can carry on eating as I wish.

I eat 2100 cals worth of nuts a day in order to bulk. I’m thinking of cutting down on nuts, or not incorporating it in my diet at all because of this problem!! It would be such a let down if I do cut back on nuts, because it’s a good bulking food for me. So I look to replace all my nut intake with a whole jar of peanut butter everyday. A jar (340g) of pb a day healthy? (It has 1.2g of salt per 100g)

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    goodbye variety
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) weknow24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I found I got hemorrhoids without adequate fiber. As soon as I upped fiber it went away. Check your fiber...veggies, fruits and oats help a lot

lipowicha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lipowicha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BDeblo View Post
    goodbye variety
    Hi I just find nuts a easy food to bulk with. I forgot to mention I consume at least 4500 cals a day to bulk! (ectomorph)

Originally Posted by weknow24 View Post
    I found I got hemorrhoids without adequate fiber. As soon as I upped fiber it went away. Check your fiber...veggies, fruits and oats help a lot
    Yes thats true, but what about the nuts? They are high in fibre, but make my stools hard don't they?

RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10) RippednReady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Peanut butter is pretty much the same as those nuts is it made from atleast 85% of nuts, not a good substitution. If your bulking just increase the quantity of your foods or go for high fat cheeses (try to stay away from processed ones as they can have some bad fats added sugar/taste like plastic), whole milk, oats ect

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lipowicha View Post
    Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if eating too much nuts causes hemorrhoids? Has anyone had the same problem? I say this because I now have been affected with hemorrhoids, it hurts so much. I been to the doctors, he gave me medicine, and says I can carry on eating as I wish.

I eat 2100 cals worth of nuts a day in order to bulk. I’m thinking of cutting down on nuts, or not incorporating it in my diet at all because of this problem!! It would be such a let down if I do cut back on nuts, because it’s a good bulking food for me. So I look to replace all my nut intake with a whole jar of peanut butter everyday. A jar (340g) of pb a day healthy? (It has 1.2g of salt per 100g)

your hemorrhoids are much more likely from lifting weights and pushing too hard while you shat.