Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

"I am Juggernaut" Mongo260

Hello my name is Jeremy, Maisenbach I'm 31 years old and love working out, In May of this year I signed up for the I am Juggernaut Challenge. Due to recovering from a cervical fusion in my C-5/C-6 and being extremely busy due to school I was not able to workout or even keep a schedule for the challenge. So Without really being apart of the competition I'm going to be a Juggernaunt whatever the cost. So I purchased another round of Juggernaut and look forward to completing my own 12 week adventure. As of now I'm hanging around 230-235 lbs and 23% Body Fat. My ultimate goal is to get down to 220 lbs or 215 lbs at 12-15% body fat. Four years ago I was tipping the scale at over 300 lbs.

Training will consist of:

Traditional weight/cardio workouts and Tabata training.

I don't believe in diets just good nutrition. At the end of 12 weeks I will be a CHAMPION!!!!!
    "Submission NOT Optional"

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge! Great motivation, now time to plan the work, and work the plan, each day get better, getter smarter, prepare for each battle, destroy the goals! You've made great gains (loses..) keep up the great work, if you can over come a back injury, you can overcome all obsticals!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hugefreak View Post
    Welcome to the challenge! Great motivation, now time to plan the work, and work the plan, each day get better, getter smarter, prepare for each battle, destroy the goals! You've made great gains (loses..) keep up the great work, if you can over come a back injury, you can overcome all obsticals!
    Thank you, The plan is to be as consistent as possible, every workout will have to be intense, functional strength is key I am entering this with bad intentions to destroy every workout and finally become the person I know I am. This has become a part of my life and I will do anything to get to where I want to be. I just can't let my emotions get the best of me.

I work grave yard shifts so tonight I did back and biceps with Tabata core for a warm up.

Bent Over Rows 4 sets of 20 sec of work/10 sec rest.

Lat Pulldown 4 sets of 20 sec of work/ 10 sec rest.

Standing Biceps curls 20 sec of work all negetives.

Compound set/ Hammer Curls 20 sec of work/10 sec rest.

Post workout was a protein shake and 4oz grilled chicken with a cup of rice, 1 cup of mixed veggies with a little Carribian Jerk marinaide.

cdenny8234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdenny8234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdenny8234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdenny8234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdenny8234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cdenny8234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge, great motivation. I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cdenny8234 View Post
    Welcome to the challenge, great motivation. I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Welcome to the challenge.
    Thank you for the welcome I look forward to getting to know everyone and have a great experience.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome I look forward to getting to know everyone and have a great experience.
    You will enjoy it lots of positive people on here.

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you, The plan is to be as consistent as possible, every workout will have to be intense, functional strength is key I am entering this with bad intentions to destroy every workout and finally become the person I know I am. This has become a part of my life and I will do anything to get to where I want to be. I just can't let my emotions get the best of me.
    I don't think that's a bad intention, that's a supreme plan!
    Give it Hell!

brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge! Youve dont amazing so far and you will do amazing things in this challenge! Im with Hugefreak if you can overcome a back injury you can do anything!
    Hello my name is Jeremy, Maisenbach I'm 31 years old and love working out, In May of this year I signed up for the I am Juggernaut Challenge. Due to recovering from a cervical fusion in my C-5/C-6 and being extremely busy due to school I was not able to workout or even keep a schedule for the challenge. So Without really being apart of the competition I'm going to be a Juggernaunt whatever the cost. So I purchased another round of Juggernaut and look forward to completing my own 12 week adventure. As of now I'm hanging around 230-235 lbs and 23% Body Fat. My ultimate goal is to get down to 220 lbs or 215 lbs at 12-15% body fat. Four years ago I was tipping the scale at over 300 lbs.

Training will consist of:

Traditional weight/cardio workouts and Tabata training.

I don't believe in diets just good nutrition. At the end of 12 weeks I will be a CHAMPION!!!!!
    "Wake up with Dedication, go to bed with satisfaction." Gotta make every day count!

Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Duality51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the Challenge. I take this same mentality to the gym every time and Going from 300 to 230 shows your on the right path and have what it takes to get to where you want to be.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge Jeremy. Glad to have you with us!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hugefreak View Post
    I don't think that's a bad intention, that's a supreme plan!
    Originally Posted by brigetteminer View Post
    Welcome to the challenge! Youve dont amazing so far and you will do amazing things in this challenge! Im with Hugefreak if you can overcome a back injury you can do anything!
    Originally Posted by Duality51 View Post
    Welcome to the Challenge. I take this same mentality to the gym every time and Going from 300 to 230 shows your on the right path and have what it takes to get to where you want to be.
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Welcome to the challenge Jeremy. Glad to have you with us!!!
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Again thank you for the welcome to everyone. Tonights training will be Tabata training and shoulders. This first phase of the journey will be hyperthrophy stimulating growth. Then as I progress, start to really get allot of HiiT sessions in to stimulate my metabolism. 220 @ 12% body fat is my goal.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**************
    WELCOME TO THE JUGGERNAUT SUCCESS
    Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride. One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain…WE'VE BEEN THERE, NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO BE A JUGGERNAUT... GO FOR IT!!!train for your goal, eat for your goal, anything less, you will be depriving your gift for success.

train hard and be safe

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! WE ARE HERE IF YOU NEED US.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Thumbs up Wednesday Workout 8/01/2012

So I work night shift and the great thing about it is I got transfered to a facility that all I do all night is book in new arrest. So that leaves me with some time on my hands to go to the gym which is like 30 feet away from the booking area. AWESOME!! So when I'm on shift I tend to lift light so to leave something in the gas tank just incase I need it later. So tonight was Shoulders with Tabata warm up. And for those of you who are not familiar with Tabata training. It's basically one exercise work time of 20 sec with 10 sec rest for 8 sets and that 1 Tabata. I do this for a warm up.

Pre workout: 30 mins before 1 1/2 scoop of Juggernaut Crimson Punch and a Muscle Milk Shake

Tabata warm up:

Moutntian Climbers.
    Squats.
    Inch Worms.
    Lunges.

Shoulders:

Military Press: 4x12
    Front Raises: 4x12
    Lateral Raises: 4x12

Post Workout: Muscle Milk Shake
    Last edited by MONGO260; 08-01-2012 at 05:21 AM.

So I work night shift and the great thing about it is I got transfered to a facility that all I do all night is book in new arrest. So that leaves me with some time on my hands to go to the gym which is like 30 feet away from the booking area. AWESOME!! So when I'm on shift I tend to lift light so to leave something in the gas tank just incase I need it later. So tonight was Shoulders with Tabata warm up. And for those of you who are not familiar with Tabata training. It's basically one exercise work time of 20 sec with 10 sec rest for 8 sets and that 1 Tabata. I do this for a warm up.

Pre workout: Muscle Milk Shake

Tabata warm up:

Moutntian Climbers.
    Squats.
    Inch Worms.
    Lunges.

Shoulders:

Military Press: 4x12
    Front Raises: 4x12
    Lateral Raises: 4x12

Post Workout: Muscle Milk Shake
    I have to give you credit for training on the job I could not do that because in a job like that i need to be close to peak levels at all time so i would train when uninteruppted. But it's great on your part.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can't wait to follow your journey brother.
    advertising not permitted

Awesome bro, way to maximize your time!
    Give it Hell!

So after taking a couple of days off I will be hitting the gym tonight at work again. Then Monday I will be starting a six week boot camp and looking to hit it hard and dominate. Chest and triceps tonight and looking to scuplt and define my chest. My chest has always been a apart of my body that has been so hard to develope. I think I might have that gynomastica not sure if thats how you spell it. I hate taking my shirt off. I'm really hoping that getting down to 220 @ 12% will get ridd of it.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT********

This is my juggernaut. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My juggernaut is my best friend. It is my life. I must use it before my training if i want to get jacked in life. Without me, my juggernaut is useless. Without my juggernaut, I am useless. I must use my juggernaut consistent. I must train harder than my competitors, who are trying to out muscle me. I must use juggernaut to get the advantage over them. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my juggernaut, my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the champions of our competitors, we are the saviors of life. So be it, until there is no competitors, but me as a sole champion. Amen.

PUT SOME SWAT BOOT CAMP JUGGERNAUT TRAINING IN FOR THIS WEEKEND, IT WILL ENHANCE YOUR SUCCESS....

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    LIKE ********

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ******JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT********

This is my juggernaut. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My juggernaut is my best friend. It is my life. I must use it before my training if i want to get jacked in life. Without me, my juggernaut is useless. Without my juggernaut, I am useless. I must use my juggernaut consistent. I must train harder than my competitors, who are trying to out muscle me. I must use juggernaut to get the advantage over them. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my juggernaut, my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the champions of our competitors, we are the saviors of life. So be it, until there is no competitors, but me as a sole champion. Amen.

PUT SOME SWAT BOOT CAMP JUGGERNAUT TRAINING IN FOR THIS WEEKEND, IT WILL ENHANCE YOUR SUCCESS....

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    LIKE ********

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    I love this I work Law Enforcement in AZ and I will add the above Creed to a video by the end of this journal. Thank you Joe Palumbo.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How'd that chest workout go man?

Chest and Triceps was awesome tonight. Still light weight and will most likely keep it that way. Doc says I still need to take it easy on my neck for the next year.

Pre-Workout: 2 Scoops of Infinit Labs Juggernaut and 1 scoop of Infinit Labs BCAA 20 mins before workout. 1 scoop of Muscle Milk protein Shake.

Chest:

Flat BB Bench: 4x12 @ 145LBS
    Incline DB Bench: 4x12 @ 25LBS
    Flat DB Flys: 4x12 @25LBS

Pull Overs: 4x12 @ 50LBS

Triceps:

Pushdowns: 4x12 @ 75LBS
    Easy Bar Close Grip Bench: 4x12 @ 35LBS
    DB Triceps Kickbacks: 4x12 @ 25LBS

Post-Workout: Muscle Milk Protein Shake.

KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrisMVT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job

brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like an awesome workout! Keep up the hard work.
    Chest and Triceps was awesome tonight. Still light weight and will most likely keep it that way. Doc says I still need to take it easy on my neck for the next year.

Pre-Workout: 2 Scoops of Infinit Labs Juggernaut and 1 scoop of Infinit Labs BCAA 20 mins before workout. 1 scoop of Muscle Milk protein Shake.

Chest:

Flat BB Bench: 4x12 @ 145LBS
    Incline DB Bench: 4x12 @ 25LBS
    Flat DB Flys: 4x12 @25LBS

Pull Overs: 4x12 @ 50LBS

Triceps:

Pushdowns: 4x12 @ 75LBS
    Easy Bar Close Grip Bench: 4x12 @ 35LBS
    DB Triceps Kickbacks: 4x12 @ 25LBS

Post-Workout: Muscle Milk Protein Shake.
    "Wake up with Dedication, go to bed with satisfaction." Gotta make every day count!

Originally Posted by KrisMVT View Post
    good job
    Originally Posted by brigetteminer View Post
    sounds like an awesome workout! Keep up the hard work.
    Thanks guys it was an awesome workout.

Talking Working Weekend Back and Biceps

So tonight is my last 12 hour shift and my chest feels amazing from last nights workout. I will say this adding Juggernaut before I workout is crazy, during the workout I feel like I can keep going for hours. The focus, intensity and muscle recovery is awesome I have no doubt that I will reach my goals. My nutrition is staying on point eating good foods making sure I hit my macronutrients everyday. Right now I'm taking Muscle Milk protein but will swtch over to Infinite Labs protein as soon as I finish the muscle milk. Right now my macros are 30/40/30 and I'm gunning for burning 500-750 cals a day that will put me between -3500 to -5250 cals a week before cutting any calories from my diet. Infinite Labs BCAA should help reduce muscle loss in the future when I really start to cut. I'm realy just enjoying the ride and look forward to completing an awesome challenge.

When Monday comes I will be able to get some much needed cardio in I'll do 35-45 mins of HiiT cardio. For now while I'm at work I'm keeping my workouts at a fast pace just to add a cardio element to keep my metabolism up. I will also hit legs I can't really work legs out when I'm at work can't forget legs .

Sounds like you got things under control! I agree I like to keep my workouts fast paced as well. It really does help keep the heart rate up and keep that metabolism going.