Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sunka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hey Stan,
    So far in the last 4-6 weeks I have remained at 215lbs, but my bf% dropped from 18% to 17%. I am definitely getting stronger, but I am trying to bulk up. If I keep this up I could be at 12% by the end of June. I was hoping to hit 250lbs @ 18% bf while bulking up then drop to 10% bf. Not even sure if it feasible. I have been averaging about 3000-3500 calories a day. The protein has been around 250 to 300 grams a day and roughly 150-200 on the fats. Any suggestions? I am currently 5'9" at 215lbs with 17%bf.

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sunka View Post
    Hey Stan,
    So far in the last 4-6 weeks I have remained at 215lbs, but my bf% dropped from 18% to 17%. I am definitely getting stronger, but I am trying to bulk up. If I keep this up I could be at 12% by the end of June. I was hoping to hit 250lbs @ 18% bf while bulking up then drop to 10% bf. Not even sure if it feasible. I have been averaging about 3000-3500 calories a day. The protein has been around 250 to 300 grams a day and roughly 150-200 on the fats. Any suggestions? I am currently 5'9" at 215lbs with 17%bf.
    Sunka,
    If you are trying to grow, you need to eat more food AS YOU PROGRESS. you can't expect to grow more if you arent providing enough nutrients to grow. Basically if you are stuck at 215 for the past several weeks and you nothing is moving except for your BF% (which is a great thing), then you are adding lean muscle and are eating just enough food to sustain that amount of muscle you are at.......12%. So to grow, you must adjust the amounf of food you are eating.

now..... that being said, based on the numbers you provided, I can tell you that you more than likely aren't eating enough food. Based on what you said "250 - 300grams of protein", in my opinion you are undereating if you are trying to acheive the 250lb mark. too me, just based on your protein consumption, you are eating enough to sustain a weight of person more in the range of where you are at or smaller! I would aim for a daily goal of protein at about 2 grams per pound of bodyweight. So to grow from where you are at (215lbs), make your daily protein intake goal of around 400 grams! Give that a shot and watch that lean muscle grow!

Stan

hocho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Stan, you know, lately I've noticed that when doing bicep curl failed to lift the same weight to the movement hantes with 44 pounds, and now only with 22, I trained constantly and gradually but do not understand the reason, I hope you help me on this

StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StanMcQuayIFBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hocho View Post
    Hi Stan, you know, lately I've noticed that when doing bicep curl failed to lift the same weight to the movement hantes with 44 pounds, and now only with 22, I trained constantly and gradually but do not understand the reason, I hope you help me on this
    Maybe try different exercises for a while, then come back to this movement. Not sure what exactly your question is, but it sounds like you are not as strong as you once were, correct?

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    How many times a year do you bulk?

How much weight do you gain during a bulk?

Are you liberal with your diet when bulking?

How much of your bulk is fat?

How long does it take to shed what you want when you cut?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    How many times a year do you bulk?

How much weight do you gain during a bulk?

Are you liberal with your diet when bulking?

How much of your bulk is fat?

How long does it take to shed what you want when you cut?

Thanks in advance
    1) Usually I make an attempt at bulking ONLY if I am preparring for a competition, otherwise I can care less for walking around with a big gutt and plump face!
    2) Usually I will get up to around 215lbs, from my normal weight of around 205lbs. Not much of a differnce in terms of "bulking"
    3) I try and eat clean even in my bulking stage..... I try and eat more fats and up the carbs. Protein generally always stays the same.
    4) My bodyfat tests at aroud 8-9% at my heaviest.
    5) at this point and age in my life, I have noticed it takes considerably longer to shed and shred up. I used to be able to get ready for a show in 8 weeks. Now I feel I need around12-14 weeks. In general, if I am just trying to get cut, not competition shredded, I can diet for about 3-4 weeks and notice a considerable difference. But I am super anal about my diet.

Thanks for the questions!
    Stan

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by StanMcQuayIFBB View Post
    1) Usually I make an attempt at bulking ONLY if I am preparring for a competition, otherwise I can care less for walking around with a big gutt and plump face!
    2) Usually I will get up to around 215lbs, from my normal weight of around 205lbs. Not much of a differnce in terms of "bulking"
    3) I try and eat clean even in my bulking stage..... I try and eat more fats and up the carbs. Protein generally always stays the same.
    4) My bodyfat tests at aroud 8-9% at my heaviest.
    5) at this point and age in my life, I have noticed it takes considerably longer to shed and shred up. I used to be able to get ready for a show in 8 weeks. Now I feel I need around12-14 weeks. In general, if I am just trying to get cut, not competition shredded, I can diet for about 3-4 weeks and notice a considerable difference. But I am super anal about my diet.

Thanks for the questions!
    Stan
    So with that said, what is your goal weight. Meaning, what's the biggest you want to get? How old are you?

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stan, how often do you have "cheat meals"? Do you have a favorite cheat meal?

So with that said, what is your goal weight. Meaning, what's the biggest you want to get? How old are you?
    I don't have a goal weight. The biggest mistake all these guys make is aiming for a "goal weight". The number on the scale means nothing when it comes to bodybuilding really. Dont' worry about what the number on the scale reads. I guarantee nobody knows how much you weigh when you are on stage. Go by the mirror, how your clothes fit........ or better yet, aim for a goal bodyfat!

I have hit my ideal weight in the past (around 220) and have felt like crap. Now my goal is to be lean and shredded at whatever weight that looks like on an everyday basis. I am 39 years old now so playing the weight game is useless to me now.

Thanks for asking!

Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    Stan, how often do you have "cheat meals"? Do you have a favorite cheat meal?
    if im not prepping for a competition I will have cheat meals often..... several times a week! Even getting ready for a show, If I am in good shape I will throw in a cheat meal as well! my favorite cheat meals are custom burgers!!!

I don't have a goal weight. The biggest mistake all these guys make is aiming for a "goal weight". The number on the scale means nothing when it comes to bodybuilding really. Dont' worry about what the number on the scale reads. I guarantee nobody knows how much you weigh when you are on stage. Go by the mirror, how your clothes fit........ or better yet, aim for a goal bodyfat!

I have hit my ideal weight in the past (around 220) and have felt like crap. Now my goal is to be lean and shredded at whatever weight that looks like on an everyday basis. I am 39 years old now so playing the weight game is useless to me now.

Thanks for asking!
    You seem like a pretty humble person, nice to see you answering questions thrown at you.

Two more questions for now.........

#1 - what was the turning point in your BBing career where you REALLY turned the corner. Was there a point in your life where you made a change or did SOMETHING that just doubled your growth? Training, diet, etc? At one point you had to go from Plateau to BAM.......gains, gains, gains. What REALLY works for you?

#2 - What style of training do you prefer, TUT, Volume, Weight.....

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    C'mon Planet, you're a mod, you know he can't answer question #1

Good to have you here Stan, AMAZING physique, keep on truckin'!
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

You seem like a pretty humble person, nice to see you answering questions thrown at you.

Two more questions for now.........

#1 - what was the turning point in your BBing career where you REALLY turned the corner. Was there a point in your life where you made a change or did SOMETHING that just doubled your growth? Training, diet, etc? At one point you had to go from Plateau to BAM.......gains, gains, gains. What REALLY works for you?

#2 - What style of training do you prefer, TUT, Volume, Weight.....
    I love to help people that want to learn. i remember wanting to ask all kinds of questions to the "pro's" but rarely would I get the answers. I try not to be like that.

1) Turning point happened on it's own...... when I hit 34 my body started to settle finally and adding muscle just seemed a little easier. Mature muscle started to set in and I learned what foods worked best for my body because I paid much more attention to different foods. I would say that when I spend less time in the gym, more time on eating proper and of course.... SLEEP! Growing is done out of the gym!

2) Over my 22 years of training experience, what I have found works best for me is VOLUME training, high intensity, moderate to heavy weight, low rest periods. Get in and get out of the gym! Eat, eat and eat proper!

Stan

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    C'mon Planet, you're a mod, you know he can't answer question #1

Good to have you here Stan, AMAZING physique, keep on truckin'!
    Loctus,

Well my answer to #1 wasn't what you expected im sure! But it is really the truth. Gear or no gear, age, rest and food play the biggest roles to me.

Thanks for writing on my log!!

Stan

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True! Who's your favorite bodybuilder at the moment and why?

raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) Turning point happened on it's own...... when I hit 34 my body started to settle finally and adding muscle just seemed a little easier. Mature muscle started to set in and I learned what foods worked best for my body because I paid much more attention to different foods. I would say that when I spend less time in the gym, more time on eating proper and of course.... SLEEP! Growing is done out of the gym!
    Hi Stan,
    I've been reading your interviews on various websites for many years now trying to glean some knowledge and would like thank you for opening yourself up in a public forum to share your wisdom and experience. How were you able to determine what foods worked best your body? What foods have you found most effective for you when it comes to leaning out?
    -Ray

Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    True! Who's your favorite bodybuilder at the moment and why?
    My favorite bodybuilder physique would still have to be Cormier! Current bodybuilder physique I would have to say Dexter Jackson or Kai Greene.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by raycastro View Post
    Hi Stan,
    I've been reading your interviews on various websites for many years now trying to glean some knowledge and would like thank you for opening yourself up in a public forum to share your wisdom and experience. How were you able to determine what foods worked best your body? What foods have you found most effective for you when it comes to leaning out?
    -Ray
    Ray,

Years of trial and error. I read a ton, I surf the net every night learning, I've hired some of the best nutritionists in my area, I've taken courses all thru college and most of all I have applied my own theories after figuring what foods match up best for me and at specific times of the day by simply trying it out and logging the outcomes. I'm a true student of the game!!

Stan

raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raycastro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When it comes to foods, do you go organic?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤ ☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤ ☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤☤

Dr Michael Camp will be hosting a Q&A on Infinite Lab's ******** page this Friday the 22nd from 5 pm until 9 pm EST time. Have any training, injury prevention or related questions for the Dr ready!

Check out more about Dr Camp here http://mycompetitivelife.com/
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by raycastro View Post
    When it comes to foods, do you go organic?
    No organic bro.... I'm not believer unless you eat everything 100% organic. Plus, some items are just way more expensive!

TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TripleTrouble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey Stan, appreciate you taking your time to answer our questions, Its a privilege to have a pro here sharing their wisdom!

I've always been a fan of your chest development, what would you recommend a guy like me with a lagging chest to do? how would you prioritize a weak bodyparts? which exercises would you recommend I focus on? although I have improved my lifting form for chest immensely barbell presses never work my pecs just my delts. I get a great pump and doms from pec dec and flies but does that equate to growth? I'm not sure. and do you believe in focusing on incline presses to develop great pecs?

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉ Infinite Labs: Carnitine MTX ∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉∉

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...itine-mtx.html

Boost your body's ability to burn body fat with Carnitine MTX™.* Whether you want to support the health of your heart, improve athletic performance or burn body fat, Carnitine MTX™ can help you get the results you are looking for.*

Studies suggest that one may benefit from L-carnitine due to its ability to support cardiovascular health.* In addition, L-carnitine plays an important role in energy metabolism.* The increased fatty acid oxidation works on preserving muscle glycogen and improving oxidative ATP production.* While promoting the effects and response of exercise, L-carnitine may also delay muscle fatigue.*

Carnitine MTX™ may have a positive influence on anabolic hormones, assisting in reduced muscle damage.

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

shwazenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi Stan glad to have u here
    i realy need ur help i trained for 5 years and quit for 5 years i start again last year am 86 kg with19%b.fat
    at this time am following Lee Labrada 12 week lean body trasformation program and i've got lean muscle building stack but at the same time
    i order from legal steroid store 8 week muscle building supplement d-boll/drol/winsdrol can i do them at same time?
    if u don't mind can i contact u on ur web sit at gust book or on private e-mail

thanks!
    shwazenger

profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) profamer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Glad to have you here on the boards.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TripleTrouble View Post
    hey Stan, appreciate you taking your time to answer our questions, Its a privilege to have a pro here sharing their wisdom!

I've always been a fan of your chest development, what would you recommend a guy like me with a lagging chest to do? how would you prioritize a weak bodyparts? which exercises would you recommend I focus on? although I have improved my lifting form for chest immensely barbell presses never work my pecs just my delts. I get a great pump and doms from pec dec and flies but does that equate to growth? I'm not sure. and do you believe in focusing on incline presses to develop great pecs?
    First of all, thank you for following my forum!
    I will try and answer most of your questions before my phone dies out. To help with lagging bodyparts in general, you need to mix exercises, reps, sets, volume, order and intensity up! Week to week should be a differnt pattern of training to stimulate growth.

For your chest to grow you need to work on your press movements more than your fly movements. Learn to lift by taking the load on the shoulders out of the movements by pinning your scapulas together and really exagerating the expansion of your ribcage to keep more tension on the pecs and less on the delts.

One key exercise.....finish with good old fashioned PUSH UPS!!

Originally Posted by profamer View Post
    Glad to have you here on the boards.
    Thank you for supporting and stopping by!

Originally Posted by shwazenger View Post
    hi Stan glad to have u here
    i realy need ur help i trained for 5 years and quit for 5 years i start again last year am 86 kg with19%b.fat
    at this time am following Lee Labrada 12 week lean body trasformation program and i've got lean muscle building stack but at the same time
    i order from legal steroid store 8 week muscle building supplement d-boll/drol/winsdrol can i do them at same time?
    if u don't mind can i contact u on ur web sit at gust book or on private e-mail

thanks!
    shwazenger
    Sorry, but I am not familiar with Labradas 12 week program but I am sure it is effective if is coming from Lee! I am also not familiar with what the legal steroid store is neither, but feel free to private message me or email me with more details as to what both are and hopefully I will be able to better assist you!?

Registered User Johnnyfalcon731's Avatar
    Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000) Johnnyfalcon731 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stan the man.. Awesome that your doing this..I respect your work flow and your sneaker game! Quick question when your cutting for a competition or to just "lean out" do you drastically cut your calories and add cardio or just step up the amount of cardio you do and keep your calories clean ? Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Johnnyfalcon731; 03-30-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    + + Positive Crew + +
    ATG = Quads for days
    Go hard or go home!
    Half ass reps = Half ass muscles
    " hardwork, dedication " - mayweather
    "Everybody must succeed, failure is not an option" - Austrian Oak
    "Everybody pities the weak; jealousy must be earned" - Austrian Oak
    Incline bench- 225 x 12 flat 275x7
    Squat - 275x10 225x 23_315 x 6
    Dead lift - 315x 15pr 225 x 22_405 x 4

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Johnnyfalcon731 View Post
    Stan the man.. Awesome that your doing this..I respect your wort flow and your sneaker game! Quick question when your cutting for a competition or to just "lean out" do you drastically cut your calories and add cardio or justi step up the amount of cardio you do and keep your calories clean ? Thanks for your time
    Johnnyfalcon,

I never drastically cut calories nor do I drop my carbs very low because I need to still be able to function with my everyday businesses. I design my programs to where I eat the proper carbs at specific times of the day (around my training, cardio and sleep). i also do some cardio, at high intensity to allow my body to eat more calories going into a show......now this won't work for everybody!! I just happen to be blessed with a fast metabolism to where I can eat high calories going into competitions.