Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)

The wait is over The Kris Gethin DTP MASS Trainer Video Series is here!

If you have transformed by following my Hardcore Video Trainer http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...ner-intro.html , now its time to put on 6 months of muscle in 4 weeks with the DTP Mass Trainer - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...um-muscle.html

Please post your results and comments here.

Do what you fear!

Kris Gethin
    http://www.********.com/krisgethin?filter=3
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 07-31-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: :)
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpedup86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Kris, cant wait to watch it.

I do have a question for you, would you recommend this program for any fitness enthusiast? I am a fire fighter and only have time to weight train 3 times a week (due to swimming, running, and doing other activites plus work other days) would you recommend someone like my self doing the DTP program (3 weeks on then the 4th week off as you advise) to keep myself physically fit. I have no aspiration to be a bodybuilder but I do want to look good and also need to feel good for work.

Thanks Kris

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pumpedup86 View Post
    Hi Kris, cant wait to watch it.

I do have a question for you, would you recommend this program for any fitness enthusiast? I am a fire fighter and only have time to weight train 3 times a week (due to swimming, running, and doing other activites plus work other days) would you recommend someone like my self doing the DTP program (3 weeks on then the 4th week off as you advise) to keep myself physically fit. I have no aspiration to be a bodybuilder but I do want to look good and also need to feel good for work.

Thanks Kris
    Of course. This program is devised to be used over 4 weeks......and more! MMA fighters, Police Force, Actors.......everyone using this program, so its perfectly fine for fire fighters. Good luck
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh lawd, can't wait O_O
    It's go time..

UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10) UniquenessR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wooo I can't wait till the 6th of Aug .. this seems to be real FUN !!

I have a lil question as well .. =P

I'm doing the Hardcore trainer 12 week transformation of yours ... however I got your BBD book as well and now you'll put this 4 week program !!
    I want to know:

First, which program do you think shall I follow first ? the hardcore trainer or the BBD as I noticed they are not the same (BBD looks easier) and which one will give more results ! ( 3 workouts per week or 4-5 workouts !)

second, can I follow DTP program before finishing the BBD or Hardcore trainer programs? or it's better to finish them first

and Thank you .. really I like your workouts very much .. I'm in week 4 and I can see the difference!!

Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eamonj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great cant wait for it im doin the 12 week transformation at the minute and on day 1 of week 6 and i love the workouts best workouts ive done in a long time and im getting amazing results from them i was just about to post on the 12 week thread asking about a good bulking workout after i finished the transformation then i was gonna go back to the transformation after doing it and found this definatly gonna do it after my transformation then cycle back to the transformation again

AndreRaph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo I'm a junior in high school at 12% bodyfat, my goal is gain mass/get a little bigger and keep a lean body for a cut look. I want to start your video trainer this Monday, but now that there is this one which do you suggest is best for someone who wants to get stronger and a little bigger yet cut/defined (8-10% bodyfat). Should I do DTP and get bigger then cut afterwards? Will there even be a need to cut afterwards on this series (aiming for atleast 10%, goal 7-9%)? Or do you suggest doing your 12week trainer?

Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubble23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am so pumped! I will finish the 12 week transformation August 4th. This DTP 4 week trainer is coming out at the perfect time!

Originally Posted by UniquenessR View Post
    Wooo I can't wait till the 6th of Aug .. this seems to be real FUN !!

I have a lil question as well .. =P

I'm doing the Hardcore trainer 12 week transformation of yours ... however I got your BBD book as well and now you'll put this 4 week program !!
    I want to know:

First, which program do you think shall I follow first ? the hardcore trainer or the BBD as I noticed they are not the same (BBD looks easier) and which one will give more results ! ( 3 workouts per week or 4-5 workouts !)

second, can I follow DTP program before finishing the BBD or Hardcore trainer programs? or it's better to finish them first

and Thank you .. really I like your workouts very much .. I'm in week 4 and I can see the difference!!
    Finish the Body by Design plan before heading into the video trainer
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Originally Posted by AndreRaph View Post
    Yo I'm a junior in high school at 12% bodyfat, my goal is gain mass/get a little bigger and keep a lean body for a cut look. I want to start your video trainer this Monday, but now that there is this one which do you suggest is best for someone who wants to get stronger and a little bigger yet cut/defined (8-10% bodyfat). Should I do DTP and get bigger then cut afterwards? Will there even be a need to cut afterwards on this series (aiming for atleast 10%, goal 7-9%)? Or do you suggest doing your 12week trainer?
    I recommend you hit this DTP trainer first and then head into the Hardcore Video Trainer
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rsd147 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Really intrigued as to how good this. Its states putting 6 months of muscle in 4 weeks. How is this program better than ones that are out now and what personal trainers give to others. If it was was the case why aren't people doing this already? mI not saying I don't believe as your previous workouts you have done e.g. 12 weeks training was really good just don't understand the whole pack this much muscle on in so much time.

drwebb8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I came across your original '12-week daily video trainer' workout program that you put online a few years ago and started doing that two weeks ago without doing much other snooping around to realize that you have other programs available. Now that I realize you have more to offer, I am curious which programs you would recommend for me and in which order to do them in?

my bio: I am 23 years old, 6'1, and about 180-185 pounds. I am scrawny with a slight beer gut that I developed in college. I'm not fat by any means, but the gut needs to go. In a nutshell, I want to lose the gut and bulk up in whichever order would be simpler. Suggestions?

Burning through Fat Anthonybc78's Avatar
    Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonybc78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow thanks Kris! I just completed your 12 week trainer a couple of months ago and have been doing allpros split training. I cant wait to look into your new trainer! Thanks for all your help, I'm hoping to be at your level soon!

Hopefully my next before and after photos will be as dramatic!

Originally Posted by rsd147 View Post
    Really intrigued as to how good this. Its states putting 6 months of muscle in 4 weeks. How is this program better than ones that are out now and what personal trainers give to others. If it was was the case why aren't people doing this already? mI not saying I don't believe as your previous workouts you have done e.g. 12 weeks training was really good just don't understand the whole pack this much muscle on in so much time.
    Only one way to find out . Over 33 million people have transformed using the Hardcore Trainer and by following my book - Body by Design - both of which feature DTP. Try this: attacking sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, myofibril hypertrophy, breaking down type 1, type 2a and type 2b muscle fibers, sedating the myostatin gene......
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Originally Posted by drwebb8 View Post
    I came across your original '12-week daily video trainer' workout program that you put online a few years ago and started doing that two weeks ago without doing much other snooping around to realize that you have other programs available. Now that I realize you have more to offer, I am curious which programs you would recommend for me and in which order to do them in?

my bio: I am 23 years old, 6'1, and about 180-185 pounds. I am scrawny with a slight beer gut that I developed in college. I'm not fat by any means, but the gut needs to go. In a nutshell, I want to lose the gut and bulk up in whichever order would be simpler. Suggestions?
    Begin with the Hardcore Trainer or my book - Body by Design
    Attached Images
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Originally Posted by Anthonybc78 View Post
    Wow thanks Kris! I just completed your 12 week trainer a couple of months ago and have been doing allpros split training. I cant wait to look into your new trainer! Thanks for all your help, I'm hoping to be at your level soon!

Hopefully my next before and after photos will be as dramatic!
    Congrats and good luck
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Joyero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Question

Wow I can't wait!! Kris I've followed your program to the T and lost close to 30 lbs from 210 to 183!!. This was back in OCT -DEC 2011. I took two weeks off (went on vacation) then I started Neil Hill Y3T. Both are great. Unfortunately I got injured and ruptured my Achilles Tendon. I don't know if it was from the cardio or overtraining. I am currently going to physical therapy and I have started your 12 week Hardcore program once more. Im actually Hitting Week 7 this week and I am about to reach Phase 3 or the DTP phase.

My question is, since i've experienced Phase 3 from before, Should I finish your 12 week program a second time or can I replace phase 3 with this 4 Week Mass Gainer?!? Also, I've been working on my abs I've cut carbs and my cardio is up there for some reason won't show as much as I would like to, hopefully this 4 week program you have my shed a percent or two of body fat... Currently 183-185lbs 6'1..

And thanks so much for the inspiration I bought BBD great book great recipes, great motivational tool!!! I will set up a body space If you recommend I can start your 4 Week DTP mass Gainer!! if not I will create one in due time...

Thanks again Kris!!!...

PS: I have put about 5 people onto your program and they have all seen great results...

tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500) tshelby123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your discipline to not only your workout routine but NUTRITION has been a huge inspiration for me.
    Gained 8 pounds of MUSCLE on your 12 Week program!
    Looking to stay the same weight, but I am doing sprints to rip up my physique a little.

Will I still be able to do that kind of cardio on this program?

xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10) xRyanSwanson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "The wait is over."

Please wait 3 more days.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    I started with your program Kris and now I work for you guys. You are an inspiration!!

Did some DTP in your program, looking forward to what you have for us.

I hope you know what it is that you do for these people to include me.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000)
    WOOOOOO dtp leg press

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Gjdm

Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What steps of preparation would you suggest we take Kris to start on this routine as soon as it's released? What muscle groups do you target the first day or two so I know to rest them at the gym before starting this up right away? I'd hate to do biceps the day before this releases and be delayed 2 or 3 days, if I can get it in today or tomorrow still.

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was bout to start the 12 week hardcore trainer again this monday, but you told someone else to do the 4 week dtp first, shouldn't I condition my body with the 12 week trainer first?
    It's go time..

Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matt.Miller.S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm going all in for this video trainer, no excuses... I'm down from 225 to 190 since Jan 9th of this year and am looking to shave off the last little bit of fat (getting no lower than 180 since I'm 6ft) and gain some of that hard earned muscle back! I have a feeling a program like this is just what I need. Thanks in advance, Kris!
    **I Always Rep Back**

Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shadow Colossus View Post
    I was bout to start the 12 week hardcore trainer again this monday, but you told someone else to do the 4 week dtp first, shouldn't I condition my body with the 12 week trainer first?
    If you need to start at lower weights, just start at lower weights with DTP. You'll still be going to muscle failure by the time DTP is over with. When the 4 weeks is over, you'll be more prepared for another 4 week DTP session than the 12 week would probably get you.

Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
    If you need to start at lower weights, just start at lower weights with DTP. You'll still be going to muscle failure by the time DTP is over with. When the 4 weeks is over, you'll be more prepared for another 4 week DTP session than the 12 week would probably get you.
    hmm.. cool maybe ill try that.
    It's go time..

whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10) whitewolves is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't wait to start this program You going to be making a bodygroup for this Kris?

Originally Posted by Shadow Colossus View Post
    hmm.. cool maybe ill try that.
    Also, I could see this being better to start with than the 12wk transformation because the 12wk transformation is geared towards weight loss (cutting). So you bulk up on this program and hop on the 12wk transformation and you'll have A LOT more muscle showing through when you cut the fat. Compared to cutting the fat now and then bulking up. So definitely this before the 12wk transformation.

Sorry for the double post, but I feel this post is entitled to it's own entity.

I BELIEVE I found the workout split for this trainer program, by digging around on Kris' Bodyspace. He wrote this for his workout program.

I find that DTP (Dramatic Transformation Principle works best for me. My split is as follows: Monday - Legs and shouldersTues - CardioWed - Back and ChestThurs - CardioFri - Arms Off Repeat
    So to paraphrase, it's probably understandable the schedule will follow Kris' normal routine like he did in the 12wk transformation series.

MON - Legs & Shoulders
    TUE - Cardio
    WED - Back & Chest
    THU - Cardio
    FRI - Arms
    SAT - Rest
    SUN - Rest

So get you Leg and Shoulder workouts in today so you're prepared come Monday!

Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wowww
    The Wait Is Overrrr????????

Video series didnt even start yetttt

What a confusing thread title

Mods should delete